Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me again Martha, your price breakdown is so useful! Would you mind sharing the cost of the UK treatments as well? Just trying to get my head around total potential cost...thank you, and good luck x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by naturediva View Post
    Thank you for this thread, it is very helpful. I just discovered I'm pregnant with DS2, after swaying for a year for a girl. I'm thrilled to have another baby, but not willing to take my chances of another a failed sway next time (we want 3 children), so I'm looking into my options. I'll be 40 or 41 when the time comes so need to make a good choice as I won't have time or money to spare. Martha, could you PM me the details of the doctor in London, and any other relevant info? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
    I'm not totally sure, given that that poster has only 7 posts and they are all from a short time period, that this is a legit poster. I don't want you to waste time with someone who is possibly posing as a legit member but may be promoting a certain clinic or doc instead.

Can anyone else help?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi martha how did you get on with your transfer? would love to hear about it.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Martha, how did your scan go? Was it a success? I’m very interested with how you got on? I’m looking at clinics after 6 failed attempts at gender selection for a girl. I don’t want to get it wrong the last time!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That’s fantastic news congratulations! So you’d definitely recommend the clinic in Dubai? I’ve had 2 cycles with North Cyprus IVF and 4 with Crete. I found Crete very nice and professional but for some reason we didn’t get the results. The last 2 attempts they tried a short regime of medication and I ended up with nothing to transfer. It was very disappointing. I have 4 fabulous boys already and I’m 42 so I feel time is ticking away. It’s very hard to work out which clinics are the best and I’m scared of trying some where new and starting from scratch all over again. Also there’s the added stress of having to leave the children because we can’t afford for all of us to travel each time.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have done the last 6 attempts with Rainsbury. He’s been very kind and helpful but I’m starting to feel like I need to take control a bit. I want to make sure I talk to all the clinics going forward because something isn’t working out for me. And like you said, yes I am very fed up with all the injections. I’m fed up with waiting all the time too! I will email the clinic in Dubai and see what they suggest. I’m sure at this stage all will work out for you. Best of luck, I will let you know what I decide. Thank you for the doctor info.x

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah yes, I would deffo recommend doing it yourself over Rainsbury. I am sure he's nice but he makes a lot of money and you can get the same stimms from the doctor here and she will be in touch with Fakih with your progress and scans etc. I also forwarded the details or made sure I was CC'd too. You'll deffo be in good hands. I didn't need to worry really. But as I was on a timeline as we pre-booked flights I had to make sure everything went like clockwork and thankfully it did. Also you'll save money this way and may even have the option for FET should fresh transfer fail. x

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Martha, are you getting my PM's? It says on my account that I can't send until my posts get to 5! I sent you another Monday but I'm not sure if it sent. Just a quick questions about the Dubai clinic. Ghina sent me the cost for IVF and the NGS, just wondering were there any additional surprise costs? I know the US price separately for ICSI, anesthetic etc. Also was it much more when you froze and returned for the transfer? I haven't been given prices for this yet and I'm impatient! Thank you again for all your answers, really appreciate it.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to update you that I am now currently 30 weeks with twin girls (confirmed at the scans.. phew) all seems to be progressing well so far. I have been so lucky that this all worked out first time and the research, injections, pessaries seem like such a long time ago now and that I am almost on the other side... I wish everyone else the best success, sending baby dust to all x

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Martha, congratulations on your twin girls! Such amazing news! I am new on here and am struggling to find information out about finding a suitable monitoring clinic in the UK? I would be eternally grateful if you would pm me any info you may have on this to help? Thank you so much!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast