Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is there a thread somewhere with percentages of success??

I'm just curious about the percentage of success there have been with these swaying methods? Also, I've been on the IG board and have seen the EGS over there. Do people on this board do that as well? I'm looking at all my options and would love to keep the cost down and sway, but I'm really nervous about swaying. I just feel like I would be the one to get an opposite! Not that I wouldn't love my little boy, but I REALLY want a girl!

Cycle #1: HRC- 30 retrieved, 18 fertilized, 8 biopsied. 4 normals, no girls.
    Cycle #2: HRC- 17 retrieved, 14 mature & fertilized. 9 biopsied. 4 normals, 2 girls!
    1xx HEB aa transferred: BFN
    FET #1: 1xx- HEB bb transferred. BFP 6dpt! Beta 13dp6dt 1015!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's in the Dream Members section and also the "add your sway" section has most everyone's sway listed, what they did and didn't do, and whether it worked for them. We are having similar success rates if not even a bit better than IG, but of course have fewer numbers thus far because the site has only been up for a little more than a year.

I personally am not a fan of EGS and you can read a bit about that here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...r-swaying.html This is specifically for TBM, but it applies to all the EGS methods.

Even under ideal circumstances, with trained lab technicians using cutting edge equipment and the best supplies produced under ideal conditions, can only get about 70% success rates using sperm spinning + IUI (success for girls is lower than for boys). Dr. Ericcson himself, the father of EGS methods, admits that he gets 50-50 X and Y sperm (and this has been corroborated by several independent researchers) but claims that this 50-50 sperm goes onto produce the correct gender about 70% of the time. There is no way that anyone at home with toy centrifuges and egg whites and homemade sugar water, is getting any better than that.

Some people claim they can look thru a microscope and see X and Y sperm on the basis of how they swim but we have consulted with actual lab scientists with decades of experience who look at sperm all day long and they have verified that this is not possible. The IG ladies see what they want to see when they look thru the microscope and there is no way to corroborate whether they are looking at X or Y sperm.

I mention all this not to deter you from EGS if that's what your heart is telling you, but to urge you to also do diet, because diet has by far the strongest evidence supporting it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For sure! If I were to sway, I would do ALL the sway methods (although I can't decide if I would really do EGS or not....). Thank you for that information!

Cycle #1: HRC- 30 retrieved, 18 fertilized, 8 biopsied. 4 normals, no girls.
    Cycle #2: HRC- 17 retrieved, 14 mature & fertilized. 9 biopsied. 4 normals, 2 girls!
    1xx HEB aa transferred: BFN
    FET #1: 1xx- HEB bb transferred. BFP 6dpt! Beta 13dp6dt 1015!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3boyz, I messaged you the statistics.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, when you get a chance I'd love to see the stats too...if possible? thanks!
    4140 2007 2009 (VBAC)

2012 - 2 chemicals
    May testing: FSH 20, AMH .4 diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve.
    June: Natural BFP! baby boy lost at 9 weeks & blighted ovum