Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Last question I promise

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Supposedly, Acijel is far and away the best for swaying pink. Unlike RepHresh/Replens, it was designed to sway.

I have more research to do on Acijel and also Sylk which some have used to great success. I wish I could clone myself!!

It does sound like it Acijel now available again. It was impossible to come by for some time there.

Hi atomic so my attempt was last night right after first positive opk both cheapie stick and solid smiley on Clearblue my question is what is my chance of conception? I used half an applicator of acijel 30mins before our attempt I'm hoping this is ok because I got a positive opk so timing is good and I had ewcm and we didn't do any frequency stuff just the one attempt my ph was 5.5 this morning still with some ewcm. Have other woman conceived like this? I did read 1 lady used a whole tube 30 mins before but then she had a miscarriage. I'm also on clomid so mite of popped out two eggs upping my chances.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't tell anyone what their chances are, that's just beyond my ability to know.

People do get pregnant when using the jellies, it just add depends on how many swimmers get through.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would not use Acijel after this month since you're on Clomid though as it may lower odds of conception too much.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would not use Acijel after this month since you're on Clomid though as it may lower odds of conception too much.

Thanks atomic
    Yeah I agree I'm not going to use the jels anymore. But if I do I'll use a dot of it like 5 hours before or something maybe use none. I'm really hoping I've conceived this time I'm scared because I'm over the diet I'm struggling to stick to it and I'm worried my diew will be not so great over the next 4 weeks. Does clomid reduce your chances of conception?

Also daylight saving stopped day before ovulation and now I can't see ovulation on my chart because my temps aren't accurate because of daylight savings changing an my temps look lower then they should maybe I'll add my chart for you to look at? Our attempt was at a very good time this month so I just hope it works before I give up then conceive another boy like alot of woman end up doing.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Over time Clomid can cut some people's chances (if they had a poor lining and no CM) but most people it BOOSTS their chances!

Can you tell me what you're struggling with on diet?? Many times when people are having trouble, it's because they're being way too strict and I may be able to help you loosen up and stick to it.

Yes please post your chart for me. Happy to look at it.

The key to not having a boy after you give up, is not giving up LOL. I have tons of tricks and strategies where we OVER TIME up odds of conception little by little and so you end up getting pregnant still doing lots of stuff to sway. This is why I want the jellies to go now. Not "just a dot 5 hours before BD", I want it to go away. Because what all too often happens is that people keep doing things like the jellies, which don't work and cut odds of conception (and even if it did sway, a dot 5 hours before is not going to sway anyway, so you cut odds of conception for nothing!) and then after a few months they are like "ok this sucks, I am quitting". It's so much better to relax bit by bit over time rather than keep doing everything only to give up!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love

Over time Clomid can cut some people's chances (if they had a poor lining and no CM) but most people it BOOSTS their chances!

Can you tell me what you're struggling with on diet?? Many times when people are having trouble, it's because they're being way too strict and I may be able to help you loosen up and stick to it.

Yes please post your chart for me. Happy to look at it.

The key to not having a boy after you give up, is not giving up LOL. I have tons of tricks and strategies where we OVER TIME up odds of conception little by little and so you end up getting pregnant still doing lots of stuff to sway. This is why I want the jellies to go now. Not "just a dot 5 hours before BD", I want it to go away. Because what all too often happens is that people keep doing things like the jellies, which don't work and cut odds of conception (and even if it did sway, a dot 5 hours before is not going to sway anyway, so you cut odds of conception for nothing!) and then after a few months they are like "ok this sucks, I am quitting". It's so much better to relax bit by bit over time rather than keep doing everything only to give up!

First off thank you so much for all your help so far and offering to help me more. I've heard people say that you just sell diets and don't have any real proof and are just winging it and making money along the way but I know this isn't true at all I've stuck up for you and I've never met you. I know you know what your talking about this something you've studied for years and I've watch from a distant as your marrowed it down from millions of stats and research. I can only imagine the sleepless nights and the toll this has taken on you but also the pure pleasure of helping peoples dreams come true. If their was a sway degree you would absolutely have one. With all your studying and knowledge your in my eyes the best in the world you've seen more data and stats then any doctor, scientist or other professional. Your a professional with skills and knowledge absolutely you should charge a fee for that! Your offering a service and I'm guessing a personalised plan is gold standard. But your not just for money your heart an soul is in this your a human being, your a mum. You care about other mums and I'm guessing you love what you do. Just wanted to get that off my chest I hate it when people say stuff about you or your service since I've been around watching your work for years. My heart goes out to you and on behalf of all mums successful sways or not we thank you for being you.

Now to the brain hurting stuff. I'm 99% sure I ovulated cd16 from all my normal signs and I normally just KNOW plus my first pos opk was at MIDNIGHT cd15 so I couldn't of ovulated cd15. Next pos opk was cd16 in the am both pos opks were both solid smileys and cheapie opks. My major temp rise on cd16 I believe was because I went to sleep at 3am and only got 4 hours sleep I woke up feeling like absolute s### and wasn't surprised my temp went crazy. Secondly daylight savings ended cd14 early am so technically my temps cd14 onwards were being taken an hour earlier then normal because of the clocks changes an so I would of been getting up earlier to take my temp an our temps are lower the earlier we take them and higher the later we take them. So maybe all my temps should be slightly higher from cd14 onwards and if I adjusted them fam mode on fertility friend would confirm ovulation. I hate not have ovulation confirmation on fam mode but advanced mode shows ovulation cd15 but that's not possible it's only saying that because of my off temp on cd16. Then there's my glow app that agrees with me and puts ovulation at cd16 I know glow is less accurate but it's on my side this time. Also I get temp dips either the day before ovulation or the day of ovulation last cycle my dip was the day before ovulation. Ok so here's all three charts see what you think. Thank you a million xx
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't tell anyone what their chances are, that's just beyond my ability to know.

People do get pregnant when using the jellies, it just add depends on how many swimmers get through.

Haha OK so don't worry to much about my chart rant it's not very important I'm pretty sure I ovulated cd16 and if I delete cd16 temp fam mode and all other modes put O at cd16 ok diet major stress right now about this so here goes my day looks like this

Black coffee for breakfast

Lunch at 12-1
    White bread sandwich with light Philadelphia or light cottage cheese with lettuce and cucumber, a hand full or 2 of twisties the bluebird brand chips. And 1 rice wafer/rice cake not sure what they are called were you are. And another black coffee. I'm then satisfied.

Dinner 5-6
    stir fry vegetables with a wholemeal pitta pocket with some Philadelphia or cottage cheese

Or

stir fry vegetables on white rice

Or

Salad with lite balsamic salad dressing and fried whole mushrooms instead of meat

But the problem is the wine I have 2 glasses while cooking dinner then I eat dinner an the wine just makes me get the munchies sooo bad I'll have a full second serving if dinner or white bread an butter biscuits cheese anything I can her my hands on. I truly believe its a combination of my calories overall being to low and the wine rapidly dropping my blood sugar cause me to get the munchies.

Even when I wasn't swaying alcohol would make me feel weak and shake i would crave like I'm dying I would sit on the kitchen floor and eat till it stopped also sometimes this would happen without drinking alcohol first I think my blood sugers mite just be in the low range since having my second son. Sometimes I think I'm diabetic but I've had a full blood test since he was born an no red flags.

So should I drop the wine? This is my instincts and what else can I eat I'm scared to eat the wrong things or two much. I'm also taking Diazepam which I heard sways I take it for anxiety I realised that was causing hunger too so I started taking it before bed which sorted that out. The main problem is the wine makes me feel ravenous and I rampage the cupboards I've done it since I ovulated it will also be a combination of being over the diet an thinking well if I'm pregnant it won't matter I'm relaxing a bit but I mostly blame the wine I'm fine all day full content motivated then straight after the wine all hell breaks loose.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL, well, those people are sillyheads because I help about 10x more people for free than for money, and it's only because people who can give me money are generous that I can help anyone, otherwise I'd have to go to work and I wouldn't be able to help anyone. The truth is, I'd actually prefer to do it for free as I could have a day or a week off once in a while, rather than working 360 days a year (which none of my critics do, of course.) I appreciate you sticking up for me!

I agree based on everything you say that it was likely CD 16, but without an ultrasound or blood test we just can't know for sure. There can always be an abnormally low temp or an abnormally high temp in isolation, and that's why we have to use the pattern as a whole to tell us if O has occurred. I do agree you ovulated, and it was SOMEWHERE in the CD 15 (late) or CD 16 range, I just can't pin it down any more than that, I'm sorry!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you should drop the alcohol and see how it goes. I also sometimes find alcohol gives me low blood sugar and it also makes inhibitions low so then you have less willpower not to give in.

BUT that having been said I do think you're likely not eating enough, particularly of fat. You're eating a lot of refined carbs that burn off quick, and with lower protein and low fat, it's all combined making your blood sugar drop (which is good) but so far that you can't stick to the diet.

So the first change I'd make is have you eat full fat cheese instead of the light versions, and then have a small amount of oil (if you weren't using oil to stir fry) and maybe a bit of chicken, nuts or tofu in your stir fry. Instead of using the light salad dressing, use full fat, and have maybe a bit of chicken, some nuts, some beans, or hard boiled egg on your salad. It doesn't have to be a HUGE amount, but I think you need a little more calories, protein, but particularly fat to help keep satiated on the diet.

I don't like you mixing the diazepam with alcohol anyway so I think definitely the alcohol needs to go. Let's set ourselves up to succeed!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you should drop the alcohol and see how it goes. I also sometimes find alcohol gives me low blood sugar and it also makes inhibitions low so then you have less willpower not to give in.

BUT that having been said I do think you're likely not eating enough, particularly of fat. You're eating a lot of refined carbs that burn off quick, and with lower protein and low fat, it's all combined making your blood sugar drop (which is good) but so far that you can't stick to the diet.

So the first change I'd make is have you eat full fat cheese instead of the light versions, and then have a small amount of oil (if you weren't using oil to stir fry) and maybe a bit of chicken, nuts or tofu in your stir fry. Instead of using the light salad dressing, use full fat, and have maybe a bit of chicken, some nuts, some beans, or hard boiled egg on your salad. It doesn't have to be a HUGE amount, but I think you need a little more calories, protein, but particularly fat to help keep satiated on the diet.

I don't like you mixing the diazepam with alcohol anyway so I think definitely the alcohol needs to go. Let's set ourselves up to succeed!

Thank you now I'm excited lol thanks for giving me permission to eat a little cheese and a whole egg lol after reading one of your members threads on LE meal ideals I'm think omg these lady's are eating proper meals. Do you think me having rice with dinner ever night is OK? I tried it last night about a cup of cooked white rice broccoli carrots and fried whole mushrooms an I was able to have the two standard glasses of wine and didn't get hungry afterwards!!! I was shocked I think the main problem with wine and dinner is if dinner isn't soild enough it tips me into starving mode. Like say I have a salad with low fat dressing an two glasses of wine the food just isn't enough to prevent the hunger. Rice really sorts me out because its high carb an fulling I guess. So can I have rice with dinner every night? Or is white rice for dinner an white bread for lunch too much carbs? I can swap out the sandwich for lunch with something else dinner is always more important to me. And I'm planning on pre cooking a big batch of a squash bake and freeze it in meal size batches. Is all veg ok if eating a standard serving per day? Like squash? And is couscous OK not to much protein? And is tinned Spaghetti in tomatoe sauce ok? The Spaghetti is just for a last min quick lunch.

To sum up the madness

Daily rice ok? With or without sandwich for lunch?
    All veg ok in normal portions?
    Couscous OK?
    Tin Spaghetti OK?

This is life changing lol I feel like I'm getting special privileges silly I know but 11 weeks of what I've been doing anyone would feel relieved.

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast