Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I think you should drop the alcohol and see how it goes. I also sometimes find alcohol gives me low blood sugar and it also makes inhibitions low so then you have less willpower not to give in.

BUT that having been said I do think you're likely not eating enough, particularly of fat. You're eating a lot of refined carbs that burn off quick, and with lower protein and low fat, it's all combined making your blood sugar drop (which is good) but so far that you can't stick to the diet.

So the first change I'd make is have you eat full fat cheese instead of the light versions, and then have a small amount of oil (if you weren't using oil to stir fry) and maybe a bit of chicken, nuts or tofu in your stir fry. Instead of using the light salad dressing, use full fat, and have maybe a bit of chicken, some nuts, some beans, or hard boiled egg on your salad. It doesn't have to be a HUGE amount, but I think you need a little more calories, protein, but particularly fat to help keep satiated on the diet.

I don't like you mixing the diazepam with alcohol anyway so I think definitely the alcohol needs to go. Let's set ourselves up to succeed!

Also do you not believe in ph at all? It seems to be that ph has a bit of backing by experts all over. Would you disagree? Also that goes hand and hand with a big O so do you say big O is ok? Thanks so much for your time

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do not believe in pH at all. After seeing thousands of people both here and on InGender getting pH opposites going every way (boy to girl, girl to boy, successes that should have been opposites, and opposites that should have been successes) I no longer believe there is anything to it. I got a BOY with a pH of 4.5-5 that never went up till after I was already pregnant, and science also indicates it cannot possibly work since all sperm thrive in pH of 7-8 and not low OR high. I have a full investigation of it here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ph-pickle.html

It's fine to use pH stuff if you'd like, but we tracked our results on the jellies and douches and then had them analyzed by a statistician, and they did nothing. The same number of people got boys and girls without them.

Most of the swaying "experts" are either selling something, or are trying to just incorporate everything they ever read because they don't want to have to fight with people about what works the way I do. A lot of them don't care if people "go on till menopause" not getting pregnant (and they even say this on some sway sites). But I feel when people go on not conceiving, so many of them just give up, that it makes no sense to continue doing things that don't work and cut odds of conception, because it's actually preventing people from getting their desired gender (because they give up on swaying totally, including the things that work). So I would take that with a grain of salt.

I have my not-safe-for-work essay about the Big O here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-swaying.html We have done tons of polls and stuff on orgasms and it's been a mixed bag. Overall I feel like we see couples who have boys are more sexual as a general rule, but it is probably that the hormones both make these couples more sexed up and also more likely to have boys, and NOT that having female orgasms is causing more boys to be conceived. It is probably just a side effect of the hormone differences.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I made this diet to be easy to stick to, because NO ONE is eating the way that the girl diets supposedly claim and yet they're getting girls. It just cannot be you have to eat nothing but rice cakes and cranberries.

Rice every night is a-ok. Absolutely. It's all about the limits, not the foods.

ANYONE would be hungry after a salad with low fat dressing and some wine. That is tailor made for your blood sugar to crash.

If you're sticking in the limits and eating a set amount of protein and fat, you can't be getting too many carbs. No such thing. You can have a sandwich on the same day as the rice. You don't even need to count carbs.

All veg is fine within limits. Low carb veg are free and unlimited, have as much as you want, no need to count. Higher carb veg like the sweet-tasting winter squash (and fruit), you count calories only, not fat and protein

Couscous is fine within limits. The canned spaghetti is fine too.

It's not special privileges. This is how everyone on here is eating and we are getting great results for pink.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I made this diet to be easy to stick to, because NO ONE is eating the way that the girl diets supposedly claim and yet they're getting girls. It just cannot be you have to eat nothing but rice cakes and cranberries.

Rice every night is a-ok. Absolutely. It's all about the limits, not the foods.

ANYONE would be hungry after a salad with low fat dressing and some wine. That is tailor made for your blood sugar to crash.

If you're sticking in the limits and eating a set amount of protein and fat, you can't be getting too many carbs. No such thing. You can have a sandwich on the same day as the rice. You don't even need to count carbs.

All veg is fine within limits. Low carb veg are free and unlimited, have as much as you want, no need to count. Higher carb veg like the sweet-tasting winter squash (and fruit), you count calories only, not fat and protein

Couscous is fine within limits. The canned spaghetti is fine too.

It's not special privileges. This is how everyone on here is eating and we are getting great results for pink.

Wow thank you the big O thing makes sence.
    The ph is hard to drop but I dropped the cutoff so I'm trying lol those two things have been deeply embedded in swayers minds for so many years even though you may have dropped them some time ago people still hold onto them. So male and female sperm act the same way ie freeze, die slow down what ever in jels the same? And the same male female ratio if any would survive? There wouldn't be more female withstand the jels and so a few more of them make it through? Also does white pasta work the same as white bread and white rice I don't need to count it? So I can have pasta for dinner or rice for dinner every night without stress?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzz View Post
    Wow thank you the big O thing makes sence.
    The ph is hard to drop but I dropped the cutoff so I'm trying lol those two things have been deeply embedded in swayers minds for so many years even though you may have dropped them some time ago people still hold onto them. So male and female sperm act the same way ie freeze, die slow down what ever in jels the same? And the same male female ratio if any would survive? There wouldn't be more female withstand the jels and so a few more of them make it through? Also does white pasta work the same as white bread and white rice I don't need to count it? So I can have pasta for dinner or rice for dinner every night without stress?

SORRY!! Ignore all the sperm questions lol I went an read the link you added. So just the pasta question and something else I'm still wondering is why do men with low sperm counts father more girls? If he's not included then it comes down to us as woman been given a lower amount of sperm from our dh so we as woman should still try to lower sperm numbers one way or another? Do you think abstaining FR or CR should still have a place in the sway plan?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's fine if you want to give them a whirl - they don't seem to sway blue - but it's just that I want you guys to drop those things before adding attempts, and LONG before giving up on diet and exercise in frustration. The issue is not that people want to try them, I'm totally fine with that, the issue is people going on so long doing things that do not work and cut odds of conception, only to then get frustrated, give up, and basically sway blue just to conceive. It makes more sense (and our results are better than ever before with this strategy) to drop things that don't work, keep the things that do, and hopefully aim at getting pregnant in a timely fashion without the stress and frustration of going on months/years with sways that render you unable to conceive

Yep. High and low pH both kill sperm. The X sperm DO NOT live longer, they are not stronger or more healthy, they die just as fast as Y sperm. All those notions about pH just don't seem to hold any water based on how the reproductive tract actually works.

You need to count the calories in white bread, pasta, and rice, but that's it. There is no limit on carbs. You limit calories, and then you have to have a certain amount of protein and fat. This will keep carbs under control as a matter of course. You can eat pasta or rice for dinner every day without stress.

We don't know why sperm numbers seem to play a role. No one studies this stuff leaving us to piece it all together using a small amount of research. I personally believe that because sperm can communicate (they really can communicate somehow, organizing themselves so some of them are always awake and other are dormant waiting for the egg) that something about fewer sperm present makes the X "wake up" and the Y "stay asleep". But that's just a theory. It may be that more sperm give the Y an advantage at penetrating the eggshell, or some other thing entirely.

The reason I have de-emphasized abstain, FR and especailly CFR is that they didn't work, cut odds of conception hugely,husbands got really annoyed about doing them, they made everyone super control freaky (which almost certainly sways blue more than any of those things ever could) and finally, much of the time they didn't work out. Hubby would have a wet dream and his abstain would be ruined, or he'd clean his own pipes and mess up the abstain. Something would happen with the FR and he'd miss a day or there would be a sick baby and BD couldn't happen - no FR. And CFR, men could not keep up with it, kept missing releases and many times what people CALLED CFR was nothing of the kind anyway. So it was basically a lot of trouble for something that did not work, and I'm not a fan of people going on and on with sway tactics that make everyone miserable, don't work, and probably even undermine sways (since the longer you go on not conceiving, the more likely you are to give up diet and exercise)

Hope that makes sense!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's fine if you want to give them a whirl - they don't seem to sway blue - but it's just that I want you guys to drop those things before adding attempts, and LONG before giving up on diet and exercise in frustration. The issue is not that people want to try them, I'm totally fine with that, the issue is people going on so long doing things that do not work and cut odds of conception, only to then get frustrated, give up, and basically sway blue just to conceive. It makes more sense (and our results are better than ever before with this strategy) to drop things that don't work, keep the things that do, and hopefully aim at getting pregnant in a timely fashion without the stress and frustration of going on months/years with sways that render you unable to conceive

Yep. High and low pH both kill sperm. The X sperm DO NOT live longer, they are not stronger or more healthy, they die just as fast as Y sperm. All those notions about pH just don't seem to hold any water based on how the reproductive tract actually works.

You need to count the calories in white bread, pasta, and rice, but that's it. There is no limit on carbs. You limit calories, and then you have to have a certain amount of protein and fat. This will keep carbs under control as a matter of course. You can eat pasta or rice for dinner every day without stress.

We don't know why sperm numbers seem to play a role. No one studies this stuff leaving us to piece it all together using a small amount of research. I personally believe that because sperm can communicate (they really can communicate somehow, organizing themselves so some of them are always awake and other are dormant waiting for the egg) that something about fewer sperm present makes the X "wake up" and the Y "stay asleep". But that's just a theory. It may be that more sperm give the Y an advantage at penetrating the eggshell, or some other thing entirely.

The reason I have de-emphasized abstain, FR and especailly CFR is that they didn't work, cut odds of conception hugely,husbands got really annoyed about doing them, they made everyone super control freaky (which almost certainly sways blue more than any of those things ever could) and finally, much of the time they didn't work out. Hubby would have a wet dream and his abstain would be ruined, or he'd clean his own pipes and mess up the abstain. Something would happen with the FR and he'd miss a day or there would be a sick baby and BD couldn't happen - no FR. And CFR, men could not keep up with it, kept missing releases and many times what people CALLED CFR was nothing of the kind anyway. So it was basically a lot of trouble for something that did not work, and I'm not a fan of people going on and on with sway tactics that make everyone miserable, don't work, and probably even undermine sways (since the longer you go on not conceiving, the more likely you are to give up diet and exercise)

Hope that makes sense!

Yes thank you that all makes sence. So it doesn't matter if dh releases the night before attempt or the morning of attempt or 5 days before attempt? As long as its not an actual attempt. I'm worried that say my dh releases 2 days before attempt then on attempt his sperm numbers would be high? Does high count sway blue? I'm trying to sort an time any of his releases for next cycle. Also I think the clomid mite of delayed ovulation this cycle we did e4d but that e4d fell on the day after ovulation. Who knows when I ovulated fam says cd18 advanced says cd16 here's my chart today set in fam mode.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's what we are finding. It doesn't matter for pink when hubby releases (although releases too soon before attempt may cut odds of conception and make it so he can't perform). It does not seem to sway aat all for pink (though blue swayers need to avoid having their husbands release too much on his own prior to attempts)

While we believe a higher sperm count does sway blue, the release patterns just aren't making a difference.

I think that if youre planning out when he's releasing to that extent it may end up doing more harm than good as you end up so control freaky that it sways stronger than frequency ever could.

I can''t tell by your chart when O occurred. It all depends on whether it was the high temp or the lower one right after that is the outlier. I would have you move your attempts a day closer together next cycle and start the e4d sooner, more like CD 15 and 18 rather than 19 (not those days per se but that's how you should count the days)
    '

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's what we are finding. It doesn't matter for pink when hubby releases (although releases too soon before attempt may cut odds of conception and make it so he can't perform). It does not seem to sway aat all for pink (though blue swayers need to avoid having their husbands release too much on his own prior to attempts)

While we believe a higher sperm count does sway blue, the release patterns just aren't making a difference.

I think that if youre planning out when he's releasing to that extent it may end up doing more harm than good as you end up so control freaky that it sways stronger than frequency ever could.

I can''t tell by your chart when O occurred. It all depends on whether it was the high temp or the lower one right after that is the outlier. I would have you move your attempts a day closer together next cycle and start the e4d sooner, more like CD 15 and 18 rather than 19 (not those days per se but that's how you should count the days)
    '

Thanks the reason I ask about his release is because we only dtd once a week both busy an don't need it all the time so I'm thinking if we do that then we're accidentally doing a 7 days abstain? Should I have him release 2 or 3 days before our attempt so that he has fresher swimmers? I don't try to so e4d this cycle I actually thought I had already ovulated on cd16 so it just happened lol. I was thinking if I get my af this cycle I'll get dh to release 2-3 days before attempt? No jels and do our attempt about 10hrs after first pos opk not straight after like this cycle that way if clomid delays ovulation we're still in with a chance? Does this all sound ok? And we shouldn't use sylk?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I think you told me your husband's age but I can't find it now.

If your husband is 35 or younger it's ok to do 7 days of abstain before having one attempt. (although since you're on the Clomid it's probably best to have him clean the pipes once in addition to that to boost odds of conception) So my advice would be since you're on the Clomid to do exactly that - clean the pipes once mid-week. This does not have to be a perfect number of days, just once in between.

Please have your attempt at the first positive OPK. You can get pregnant by an attempt earlier than ideal, but not later, and attempting 10 hours after positive OPK (unless it's necessary due to it being nighttime or whatever) may mean you're too late. While it's fine to wait till that evening (that is what everyone does, have attempt the night of the pos OPK, not right away as that would usually be in daytime) you don't have to wait a set amount of time and it doesn't guard against delayed ovulation. When I say "start doing e4d to protect against delayed O" I mean ovulating days and days after the first positive, not a few hours later. So I still want you to go ahead and have e4d sex after the one attempt if it is possible because you might ovulate later than you think on the Clomid and if you stop having sex, you'll miss the whole month!

I wouldn't use Sylk as it hasn't worked and really cut odds of conception hugely.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast