Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When in doubt, attempt, because especially into the afternoon/evening I'm not always on here to reply. I would strongly have suggested you attempt, I still want you to have an attempt today even if you didn't yesterday.

If at all possible I'd start temping earlier in the month next month. It's easier to see the pattern with at least a few more temps than that!

An attempt CD 12 for CD 15 ovulation is not great odds (which is why in the every 72 pattern you'd have another attempt night of CD 15). If you didn't, please DO!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    When in doubt, attempt, because especially into the afternoon/evening I'm not always on here to reply. I would strongly have suggested you attempt, I still want you to have an attempt today even if you didn't yesterday.

If at all possible I'd start temping earlier in the month next month. It's easier to see the pattern with at least a few more temps than that!

An attempt CD 12 for CD 15 ovulation is not great odds (which is why in the every 72 pattern you'd have another attempt night of CD 15). If you didn't, please DO!

Yay!!!! I went with my gut and I thought you would say attempt again so we did last night cd15 and today is cd16 and my temp is up. Here's todays chart. I got blood streaked ewcm yesterday before we bd so ovulation mite of been yesterday. What do you think? First attempt I had but O like 20mins after attempt and last night no big O at all.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kazzz; May 6th, 2020 at 06:23 PM.

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMGosh phew I'm so relieved!! My heart just sank when I read that!

The blood streaked CM I find misleading. Right at O your cervix is really soft, and can be easily injured from even random things like going #2 or coughing. it can make a small owie that then hits the EWCM and it's super noticeable. So you can never be too sure if you're really experiencing bleeding from an egg being released (which is usually pink or brown blood that takes some time to come out, often happening the day after O) or from the cervix.

No matter what you were covered!! I'm so happy you had that attempt!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy

The blood streaked CM I find misleading. Right at O your cervix is really soft, and can be easily injured from even random things like going #2 or coughing. it can make a small owie that then hits the EWCM and it's super noticeable. So you can never be too sure if you're really experiencing bleeding from an egg being released (which is usually pink or brown blood that takes some time to come out, often happening the day after O) or from the cervix.

Me too!!!! Thank you so much. When do you think I ovulated? And does my sway look strong? I think my temp will stay up and then fertility friend will put ovulation at cd15. My gut tells me cd14

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=Kazzz;1050494]Me too!!!! Thank you so much. When do you think I ovulated? And does my sway look strong? I think my temp will stay up and then fertility friend will put ovulation at cd15. My gut tells me cd14 it's definitely egg rupture spotting it's like red hair inside the length of the ewcm. I've had it a few times with ovulation good fertile looking stretchy clear ewcm that I think took a day to get down and out. I had two days of major cramps cd13 and cd14.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Here today's charts. My intuition says I ovulated cd14 and both charts agree but don't you need 3 higher temps higher then the last 6 to confirm ovulation and then ovulated is set at the last low temp? Or can it rise slow. When do you think I ovulated? And do I have a good chance of bfp if I ovulated cd14?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's what we are finding. It doesn't matter for pink when hubby releases (although releases too soon before attempt may cut odds of conception and make it so he can't perform). It does not seem to sway aat all for pink (though blue swayers need to avoid having their husbands release too much on his own prior to attempts)

While we believe a higher sperm count does sway blue, the release patterns just aren't making a difference.

I think that if youre planning out when he's releasing to that extent it may end up doing more harm than good as you end up so control freaky that it sways stronger than frequency ever could.

I can''t tell by your chart when O occurred. It all depends on whether it was the high temp or the lower one right after that is the outlier. I would have you move your attempts a day closer together next cycle and start the e4d sooner, more like CD 15 and 18 rather than 19 (not those days per se but that's how you should count the days)
    '
    What about blue swayer atomic?
    How many days should be bewteen the last release and first dating if we are supposed to do 3 attempts in the fertile window?

I was thinking to start making hubby release every 2-3 days , 1 month prior to our attempt so that his body triggers to produce more and fresher sperm. What do you think about this strategy?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzz View Post
    Here today's charts. My intuition says I ovulated cd14 and both charts agree but don't you need 3 higher temps higher then the last 6 to confirm ovulation and then ovulated is set at the last low temp? Or can it rise slow. When do you think I ovulated? And do I have a good chance of bfp if I ovulated cd14?
    Cd9 temp was an accident I didn't temp cd9 and have removed it

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rahaye_raha View Post
    What about blue swayer atomic?
    How many days should be bewteen the last release and first dating if we are supposed to do 3 attempts in the fertile window?

I was thinking to start making hubby release every 2-3 days , 1 month prior to our attempt so that his body triggers to produce more and fresher sperm. What do you think about this strategy?
    I think it's every second day. But boy diet is very important in my case (2 boys) diet was the main factor

11. Likes rahaye_raha liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you mean HE diet?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast