Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

HELP- already 2nd guessing

Ok, so I read this post from Atomic over and over again...and over again! LOL.
    This is exactly what we did as I am in late 30's. Dh did FR for a full 10 days before attempts but we did several attempts in my fertile window, yet Now I am afraid I bd in the blue zone and not in pink...for the love of G-- what is wrong with me...am I turning neurotic now that I got a BFP!

Help!

here was her post:

FR + many attempts: If you read the TTC blue section, you may recall the fertile window – the 5 days around ovulation where intercourse is most likely to yield conception. (O-3, O-2, O-1, O, O+1.) And you may also recall the microwindow (O-2, O-1, and to a much lesser extent, O Day) which are the days most likely to yield conception. If you are doing FR, you have the option of having attempts on more than one of these days in the fertile window in whatever pattern you like. 2 days, 3 days, all 5 days, alternating days, 10 attempts in 5 days – it’s up to you. There are so many options (prob. with as much difference between them as a dime vs. 2 nickels) that I won’t even list them, but I do strongly urge you to BD on either O-2 or O-1 or both for the best odds of pg.

Be sure that you have your DH release 7-10 days in a row before your FIRST attempt. There is nothing magic about just DTD 7 days in a row, you have to deplete his sperm numbers by having him release 7-10 days PRIOR to attempts. Some people have thought to include their attempts in this 7-10 day time period, but this has the potential to sway blue because DH will only have a couple of releases before the earliest attempts that might get you pregnant. His sperm numbers will just not be depleted enough without the FULL 7-10 days of release before the earliest attempt in your fertile window.
    Last edited by mydream; May 26th, 2012 at 09:40 PM.
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi mydream, you said "Dh did FR for a full 10 days before attempt" i see that to be exactly what you were ment to do for girl frequency. Stop worrying about it.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Try not to stress. You can't change it now. If you did what Atomic said, then you did the best you could. I hope you have a pink bean in there!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    Hi mydream, you said "Dh did FR for a full 10 days before attempt" i see that to be exactly what you were ment to do for girl frequency. Stop worrying about it.
    I did but I also got in several attempts..this is the part that worries me-
    even though she says it right there in the post...I am still ?'ing it?
    ugh..gotta let it go!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We had about 6 attempts in our fertile window and still had a girl.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha....that's what I needed to hear !! Thank you so much. (sigh of relief). I hope I have the same outcome !

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad I put your mind a bit at ease. I remember second guessing our number of attempts as well. I really hope you get your girl!!!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a girl, i have long cycles so we BD 16 days with maybe a one or 2 day break.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    we id up to 0-1....once i got my pos OPK...which was at 1pm we DTD that night and quit. i maybe had a 1 day cut-off, i was strict on diet though

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mom3b2g- so you had 1 girl with lots of attempts and 1 with just one attempt?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast