Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    I don’t know for sure’, but lots of pink swayers try to get ovulation induction drugs such as Clomid as it sways pink, but as it increases odds of multiples too, it might be there have been pink swayers hoping for twins that way especially !
    I will be swaying blue, but secretely hoping for twin boys..which is probably unlikely for me with three girls and getting older :P
    LMSM i secretly hope for twins everytime!! i know a lady who has 2 girls and she's just had non-identical twin boys no fertility treatments or meds, shes rake thin and a real typical LE lifestyle so anything is possible!! i really really hope your twin boy dream comes true
    now 6blue5pink

2. Likes atomic sagebrush, Star4012 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes you may remember we talked about possibly making a "twin sway plan" (I think that was you, right??) But because I have NEVER seen anyone successfully sway twin (except with Clomid or Femara) I stepped away from the idea. I don't like promising things without having a high level of confidence in what I'm offering. I just don't feel like anyone who has set out to get twins has really gotten them.
    Yes! It was me. You have a great memory. I wondered why you didn't feel comfortable moving forward, so I really appreciate your honesty and that makes total sense. But if you have any thoughts or suggestions so I could try a independent sway, I would be grateful. I will share anything I think helped with you if it works and if it would help future sway-ers.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The only thing I really believe in is the Clomid/Femara. I've seen people do all the other stuff several times and none of them got twins.

Full fat dairy may help - BUT the weird thing is we see way more twins in our pink swayers (even without the fertility meds) many of whom aren't having any full fat dairy! We have seen very few twins in our blue swayers even though they're doing lots of things that ~should~ "sway twin". I really have to conclude that there are underlying mechanisms governing twinning and aside from C/F there's really no reliable way to improve the chances very much.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks trying4twins thanked for this post
    Likes Star4012 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am 35 weeks pregnant with boy/girl twins and firmly believe the primary reason was Clomid. I was on 50 mg - I took it for four cycles but not consecutive because on cycles 2 & 3 of it I got pregnant but had early miscarriages. But, I was monitored by ultrasound around ovulation for 2 of those 4 cycles and both times I had two dominant follicles - one of each ovary. So for me the Clomid - even a pretty low dose of it - seemed to make me very prone to developing more than one dominant follicle, thus the twins! The one unmedicated cycle I had ultrasound monitoring on before I started Clomid I had only one dominant follicle that was a lot smaller than my clomid follicles. So Clomid had a HUGE effect on follicle growth for me!

Other factors that may have contributed... age (I’m 35), having had 3 early miscarriages in less than a year, and like atomic said full fat dairy. I had been swaying pink for over a year - mostly pcos version. DH and I are also SUPER fertile and get pregnant very easily - even though we were doing one attempt every cycle and the cycle I got my twins, I did j&d after 5 min or so. None of our swaying seemed to lower our fertility!

But yea honestly I believe if you really want twins, Clomid is your best chance! It sways pink and I don’t know if you’re swaying pink or blue but I still got a boy twin on it with a hard pink sway for over a year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Star4012, trying4twins liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, AS! With the pink swayers who wind up with twins... what do you think they have in common, other than the fertility meds? Curious if you've noticed any common factors. Are twin moms taking more folate/ folic acid? Any other supps that might be helping with follicle development or egg quality?

I would sway boy but truly happy with either/ or/ both.

The only thing I really believe in is the Clomid/Femara. I've seen people do all the other stuff several times and none of them got twins.

Full fat dairy may help - BUT the weird thing is we see way more twins in our pink swayers (even without the fertility meds) many of whom aren't having any full fat dairy! We have seen very few twins in our blue swayers even though they're doing lots of things that ~should~ "sway twin". I really have to conclude that there are underlying mechanisms governing twinning and aside from C/F there's really no reliable way to improve the chances very much.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Many of our pink swayers are older and have a lot of kids and so I think they're predisposed to twins. I believe (and studies seem to indicate) that moms who have a lot of boys also have more twins - probably due to higher occurrance of PCOS among moms of lots of boys. I can't find the studies this morning but they do exist!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Natural Twin Sway Protocol Supplements

Wellll, I've come up with my protocol if anyone is interested!

I’m basing my sway off the natural (or non-prescription) supplements I’ve seen used for successful natural twin sways. The main one I’m following, delivered boy/ girl twins. I am taking most these supplements for a minimum of 100 days before active TTCT begins. And, this is not medical advice --always check with your doctor first!

For me:

Diet: Very nourishing, with full-fat dairy and a moderate amount of meat. Lots of fruits and veggies and some grains. Low sugar. Extra water, one cup of coffee per day with full fat cream.

Myo-Inositol & D-Chiro Inositol in a ratio of 40:1 improve ovarian function and are used to treat PCOS, improving ovulation. For those without PCOS, anecdotal evidence suggests they may increase twinning. This supplement is shown to boost fertility by improving egg quality. Inositol is a member of the B-vitamins and a component of the cell membrane. Inositol is found in foods such as fruits, beans, grains, and nuts and is also made by the body. I have noticed a much better ovulatory cycle since I started taking it. My dose: 2,000 mg. See https://amzn.to/2sbny9L

CoQ10 is an anti-aging coenzyme that helps with egg quality. This is a nutrient that occurs naturally in the body. CoQ10 is also in many foods we eat. CoQ10 acts as an antioxidant, which protects cells from damage. My dose: 600 mg. See https://amzn.to/2Gl9AKR

Choline, a phospholipid that plays an important role in fertility, is an essential nutrient naturally present in some foods and available as a dietary supplement. Choline is a source of methyl groups needed for many steps in metabolism. The body needs choline to synthesize two major phospholipids vital for cell membranes. My dose: 600 mg. See https://amzn.to/2CNszeF

Folate (Folic Acid) in high doses is used in most or all successful twin sway protocols. Twin mamas have reported taking 2,000 to 5,000 mcg/ day. Research which form and what dose is best for you. My dose: 2,000 mcg/ day in months leading up to TTC; 5,000 mcg folate during the few weeks I active TTC. See https://amzn.to/2Svf3C0

Iron for improved uterine lining, blood supply and overall health. I’m taking Garden of Life Iron Complex - Vitamin Code Raw Iron Whole Food Vitamin, one per day: https://amzn.to/2G7VgG6

DHA/ Omega Prenatal blend for egg quality while TTC and will continue during pregnancy for twin babies’ brain development. My dose: one softgel/ day. See: https://amzn.to/2D4ZwCc

Zinc -- to prevent miscarriage (Low levels of zinc have been directly linked to miscarriage in the early stages of a pregnancy). According to my research, you can safely take 30 mg long-term. The best form is zinc citrate or picolinate taken directly after food. (After food to prevent the nausea that can occur with zinc.) My dose: 15-30 mg/ day, will research more (as per Atomic Sagebrush's comment) and include what's in my prenatal to ensure I'm not taking too much. See https://amzn.to/2t1cPiI

Black Haw Root -- Removed per Atomic Sagebrush cautions about using it in pregnancy (even very early pregnancy)

Whole Food Prenatal for every day while TTC and during pregnancy (switching to a better one after AS comment): https://amzn.to/2MRbXWL

Considering/ Researching:
    Pom fruit juice (helps thicken lining, 1 serving/ day from CD 5 to ovulation) See https://amzn.to/2SFw64k

(removed tribulus per AtomicSagebrush recommendation)

DH is taking:

Conception Men blend with Zinc, Folate, Ashwagandha etc. https://amzn.to/2HYLTui
    (removed extra multi for now)
    And extra Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E
    Last edited by trying4twins; February 5th, 2019 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Tweak and remove some items as per AtomicSagebrush recommendations

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm following your twin sway to see how it goes for you!

You've obviously done your research - I"m going to sound off on some of these because I don't want a bunch of people who haven't done that research to start taking all these things. This is not meant as a rebuke or anything, I just would like to stave off any problems in the future that I'll have with people coming to me taking all this stuff.

Inositol - we've had this cause a lot of trouble for people (excess weight loss, delaying and even stopping ovulation, and weirdest of all, making peoples FSH rise which may impact egg quality negatively) I only recommend this for those with moderate to severe PCOS and not for everyone.

Bromelain - I do not ever recommend this for people as it is a blood thinner, is not necessary (since you're on the DHA) and has seemed to cause not only bleeidng and bruising, but subchorionic hemorrhage and possibly miscarriages.

I do not ever recommend more than 15 mg zinc ever unless someone is deficient

I despise Garden of Life prenatal and cannot ever recommend it. It has ingredients in it that delay/stop ovulation, and others that are unsafe during pregnancy. Really really dislike that prenatal

I do not ever recommend black haw root. It's contraindicated during pregnancy and all these herbs, we simply don't know how long the effects last, so when you see something that says "unsafe during pregnancy but hey sure take it when you're first pregnant" that's very bad advice, since for all anyone knows, the unsafe qualities linger in the body for weeks/months after that, right when a baby is at its most vulnerable to harm.

I do not recommend tribulus. High FSH is bad for egg quality and it's not desirable, plus tribulus has really wreaked havoc with people's cycles.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; February 4th, 2019 at 03:37 PM.

13. Thanks thinknpink1122, trying4twins thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I'm tweaking and updating based on your feedback.

I'm following your twin sway to see how it goes for you!

You've obviously done your research - I"m going to sound off on some of these because I don't want a bunch of people who haven't done that research to start taking all these things. This is not meant as a rebuke or anything, I just would like to stave off any problems in the future that I'll have with people coming to me taking all this stuff.

Inositol - we've had this cause a lot of trouble for people (excess weight loss, delaying and even stopping ovulation, and weirdest of all, making peoples FSH rise which may impact egg quality negatively) I only recommend this for those with moderate to severe PCOS and not for everyone.

Bromelain - I do not ever recommend this for people as it is a blood thinner, is not necessary (since you're on the DHA) and has seemed to cause not only bleeidng and bruising, but subchorionic hemorrhage and possibly miscarriages.

I do not ever recommend more than 15 mg zinc ever unless someone is deficient

I despise Garden of Life prenatal and cannot ever recommend it. It has ingredients in it that delay/stop ovulation, and others that are unsafe during pregnancy. Really really dislike that prenatal

I do not ever recommend black haw root. It's contraindicated during pregnancy and all these herbs, we simply don't know how long the effects last, so when you see something that says "unsafe during pregnancy but hey sure take it when you're first pregnant" that's very bad advice, since for all anyone knows, the unsafe qualities linger in the body for weeks/months after that, right when a baby is at its most vulnerable to harm.

I do not recommend tribulus. High FSH is bad for egg quality and it's not desirable, plus tribulus has really wreaked havoc with people's cycles.

15. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow! I’m enjoying reading about this twin sway. I want to sway girl but so much want twins! My grandfather (mums side) was a twin and I’ve always felt I sometimes double ovulate (pain is really strong sometimes). I am also nearing mid 30s and slightly overweight.

How did your sway go? I’d be super keen to hear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast