Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I want twins... I don't want to dress them a like. Twin girls would be great so we can have an even 2b and 2g. I would also take b and g twins. Hubby had a dream that we had triplets, woke up screaming.

I was told by my dr that I would be a prefect mom for twins because I don't go into labor early. My body is so relaxed that I never even had fake labor pains. DS1 had to be induced at 40wks and 10d he was a 24/7 kicker, it took 24hrs of inducing drugs and then breaking my water before he came. But with DS2 I decided to clean the carpets, did some gardening, and I speed walked about 1/2 of a mile and went into labor that night at 40wks and 13d. So I am thinking twins may be born right at the due date.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Purple, I often think that exact same thing. My grandma went full term with twin boys 50 years ago and I have gone late with all four of my boys, I really think I could get to term with twins!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePack View Post
    Sorry to be a Debby Downer, but after working in a pediatric hospital with a high level NICU, I do not want twins. Yes, they are adorable. Yes, if you & both babies survive, you get a 2 for 1 deal. Yes, there are successful, healthy twin pregnancies, but it still is a huge risk for both babies & mother. I used to think triplets, quads, etc. were high risk, but I now understand how high-risk even twins are.

NPR has a great article today about this. So please read up on the risks before taking steps to actively try for twins (although darn-it, all the matching clothes are cute!).
    Thank you for pointing this out!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I REALLY want twins too! I'm glad I'm not the only one. I have been dreaming about this for a whole year. I have secretly hoped with both of my previous pregnancies that it was twins. My grandma had twins (but miscarried) and one of my cousins had bg twins. So, it's in the family. I would LOVE BB twins! It would make us 2 girls and 2 boys!!!

Now I don't feel so crazy lol!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am with you all, always dreamt of BB twins, oh well, looks like that dream is gone 4 good.
    2005, 2007, for a healthyin Oct 2011, looks like he's all

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by iyamaryam View Post
    I am with you all, always dreamt of BB twins, oh well, looks like that dream is gone 4 good.
    you never know. did you read that article on that woman who conceived WHILE she was already pregnant. had diff due dates, etc...crazy. and VERY RARE!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePack View Post
    Sorry to be a Debby Downer, but after working in a pediatric hospital with a high level NICU, I do not want twins. Yes, they are adorable. Yes, if you & both babies survive, you get a 2 for 1 deal. Yes, there are successful, healthy twin pregnancies, but it still is a huge risk for both babies & mother. I used to think triplets, quads, etc. were high risk, but I now understand how high-risk even twins are.

NPR has a great article today about this. So please read up on the risks before taking steps to actively try for twins (although darn-it, all the matching clothes are cute!).
    yeah, i work in health care also, TONS of problems with twins..its considered high risk, monthly U/S, bedrests, etc.
    but id still like them (wont sway for them) but id love it if it happened naturally and like you said had both babies be healthy..as well as myself. basically i want a perfect scenario and life..hahaha!
    :-)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the only thing I have going for me is that it would be my 9th pregnancy(4m/cs) and I am tall? (5'9") lol I would love twins, just because I love babies, I am a baby wearer, breastfeeding etc,, and even though having 2 babies wallering me would be hard I would enjoy every bit of it, I know 2 moms that carried their babies to 38wks and the other 39wks, so I pray if I do get twins then I am blessed like them, so I will be playing with my hormones sometime around aug 17th (when af is due) I am anxious to just get it over, dont really think I will be lucky enough for twins but exciting to try lol
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Add me to the wanting twins group!!! I'm 5'9" so hopefully tall enough to add to my "increase twin chance" list and this would be my 5th pregnancy. Not to mention I've prayed for twins. I'm hoping God is on the same page as me with it I've gone to term with all 4 pregnancies without issue so I do think I'd be a good candidate to carry twins to term.

I'm hoping that since I've been having 3 days of +opk's during my cycles that my surge is longer b/c I'm releasing more than 1 egg. Hey, a girl can hope! lol.
    5 Beautiful Boys! ages 1-11

4 early losses
    8/2011
    11/2011
    12/2013
    5/2014

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really appreciate the honesty of everyone in this thread - its incredibly refreshing! I would LOVE twins - I've wanted 4 kids but DH has said only one more. So for my last PG I'd love 2! There is a chance - the hyperovulation gene is on my mother's side of the family and all those twins have been BG....but I'd love GG! My 2nd MC was in all likelyhood twins (according to GP, but it was an early loss so no scan) and I hold onto hope that my kids return to me! I've also been told by several psychics over the years that I'll have BG twins......here's hoping!
    2 x
    ITS A GIRL!!!!!

Thankyou genderdreaming!

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast