Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope all your dreams come true, ladies!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...with-multiples...

Here's an interesting thread about FF charts that went onto conceive multiples.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone heard about the use of acupuncture to stimulate ovaries for conceiving twins? Would it sway either way?
    2 x
    ITS A GIRL!!!!!

Thankyou genderdreaming!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    Anyone heard about the use of acupuncture to stimulate ovaries for conceiving twins? Would it sway either way?
    I have never heard of that, but doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility! I think accupuncture is great for fertility either way, so I say go for it!

And after reading Atomic's first post, I realize I am in HUGE twinning realm right now, especially with Clomid. And I do agree with Pack's assesment...that is what my doc told me before she gave me the Clomid scrip...she said just so you know, it is not easy and very risky to have twins, so don't hope for that, but you only have a 10% chance of twins on Clomid. Slightly higher if you ov on your own (which I do).
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    what I have read is that it isnt really that hard to get your body to hyperovulate especially if you have no issues ovulating on your own, the hard part is getting both eggs fertilized and implanted, several people might hyperovulate but only one egg fertilizes and implants, or one egg quality isnt very good so they both implant and with early u/s show your pregnant with twins and then m/c one(most the time its absorb back into the body with no bleeding) and next u/s there is just one(aka vanishing twin)
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    okay I am kind of rethinking the soy isoflavones and then vitex, I am wondering if I take SI on cd2 thru cd6 then on cd7 start vitex if I will cause my body not to hyperovulate(as in cancel each other out), or once the process of releasing more than one egg is started it cant be stopped from vitex? (all assuming that SI works in causing me to hyperovulate) so si causes me to start to ripen more than one egg to be released and then I start the vitex which is to normal everything out so I was wondering if it might slow down egg maturity and then causing me to release just one egg?
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by melinda View Post
    what I have read is that it isnt really that hard to get your body to hyperovulate especially if you have no issues ovulating on your own, the hard part is getting both eggs fertilized and implanted, several people might hyperovulate but only one egg fertilizes and implants, or one egg quality isnt very good so they both implant and with early u/s show your pregnant with twins and then m/c one(most the time its absorb back into the body with no bleeding) and next u/s there is just one(aka vanishing twin)
    This makes total sense. Thanks for posting!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    TBH I don't know enough about how acupuncture really works to say for certain, but my gut tells me that increasing fertility sways blue, so I would be a little wary.

You might want to ask your acupuncturist (sp??) if stimulating the ovaries is good for fertility overall, or what.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Plus, with twins you also have the issue of placenta previa, which is much more common with twins for some reason. That is what happened with me, one twin implanted right on the cervix and there are not enough blood vessels there to sustain a pg.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    okay I am kind of rethinking the soy isoflavones and then vitex, I am wondering if I take SI on cd2 thru cd6 then on cd7 start vitex if I will cause my body not to hyperovulate(as in cancel each other out), or once the process of releasing more than one egg is started it cant be stopped from vitex? (all assuming that SI works in causing me to hyperovulate) so si causes me to start to ripen more than one egg to be released and then I start the vitex which is to normal everything out so I was wondering if it might slow down egg maturity and then causing me to release just one egg?
    I would take the vitex every day from AF-O, otherwise it's not going to be doing anything for you. I don't think it has anything to do with how many eggs are released.

If you read the following essay http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...-girl-or-a-boy! there are directions in it for taking the soy on different cycle days that will make it more or less likely that only one egg will be released.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast