Thread: Dreams?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dreams?

I would really like to have another baby girl as I would like to have a more balanced family. Would also like to have baby girl and be able to name her after my younger sister. My sister was killed in an auto accident when I was pregnant with my oldest. Even though my oldest is a girl I could not name her after my sister because we had already decided on naming her after my husband. She does have my little sister's middle name. If we have a girl her name would be Jessica after my sister and middle name would be Grace because that is the name that my sister dreamed of having for a little girl.
    Shortly after we moved into our own house that is large enough for us to expand our family I had the thought crossed my mind of how my children would feel having their sister named Jessica. At that exact moment a song came on the radio that always makes me think of my sister. I felt it was a sign that she wanted me to use her name. I told both my mom and my mother-in-law and my mother-in-law said that she has been getting a lot of feelings of us having another baby. She kept thinking of a baby girl. At that point in time she did not know that we wanted another and we were not planning another either.
    Since that happened I have had dreams of delivering a baby girl. Again even before we came to the conclusion that we would try to conceive. My mother-in-law feels that God and my sister are sending the message that we have another girl waiting for us.
    Thoughts? Just wishful thinking? All of that lead up to us discussing another and coming to the decision to have another.
    Kim, 2004 2006 2009 and hoping for a 2013
    Please excuse typos/grammer, posted from my iphone

My Ovulation Chart

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry to hear about your sister.

I don't believe dreams can predict the future BUT I hope that I"m wrong and that your dream comes true for you. Best wishes and good luck!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe that's a sign and your next baby is waiting to come into this world. I'm almost sure it will be a girl.

My sister was dreaming of a baby girl when I was pg with DD1 and when she saw her, she said: Yes, that's the baby from my dreams

I'm begging her to dream of baby boy this time, but nothing so far lol
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My sister had a dream about me having a baby girl a few months before I got pregnant with DD2.

I'm sorry about your sister. I think naming a baby after her would be a nice way to honor her memory.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you everyone for your responses I have been convinced that the next will be a girl up until actually planning it. Now I'm just having those thoughts of what if it's a boy? I think mostly because I need to make sure I am prepared for it to be another boy. I am making sure that I will be happy either way.

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even if you have a boy, you could name him Jesse, which would still be a way to honor your sister with a name.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had that thought, but my HS bf for 7 yrs was named Jesse. Basically my first for everything. So I wouldn't be able to go that route.

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Callmecrazy View Post
    I had that thought, but my HS bf for 7 yrs was named Jesse. Basically my first for everything. So I wouldn't be able to go that route.
    Hmmm. Well, what was your sister's middle name?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lynn. It's dd middle name. while I would be so happy to use her name, I have come to terms that I may not be able to. And if we have a boy, it will be Trace

My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I definitely think that there is a reason you are having thoughts/dreams. I definitely believe in things that we cannot always see with our naked eye, and that are hard to explain...but you sound so passionate about it...I would def. try to give your daughter a baby sister, and what a beautiful way to honor your sister as well.

The only catch, I agree, is making sure you would truly be OK to hear boy. Even the best sway is no guarantee (and I'm sure you know that), but it's just like I had a crazy gut feeling that if I did sway that I'd have my daughter at last, and I am having her, and the whole time, from the moment I got my BFP until I found out, I had a strong feeling I knew she was a girl, because I just *knew* deeply that she was meant to be a part of our family. Cannot explain in it at all in a logical matter; just had dreams of this baby girl, and knew she was mine.

Though before I found out she was a girl, I did have some doubt and some boy thoughts, but I really felt she was my girl. So I do believe there is something to all of this Good luck!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html