Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In what way did Sylk not work?? Did it raise your pH? If so, you may want to try it a few times and see if your body gets used to it.

Canola oil is ok if you like it and want to use it. But ANY lube other than Pre-Seed will kill sperm and will sway pink. Just test in advance to make sure it doesn't raise your pH super high.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, Sylk did not raise my pH it remained low - too low to conceive sometimes below 4. I have been ttc for more than 2 years (FSH 12) and feel I'm running out of time at 38 years old. I really would like to sway pink but maybe I need to be realistic and hope that I will conceive at all. I have been using Canola oil the last few months but no luck. Does Canola oil work just as well as Pre-Seed?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, it doesn't at all. Would you consider Pre-Seed? Your pH is very low to begin with so you may need to put swaying aside and concentrate on getting pregnant.

If you can't get pregnant you have NO chance at your desired gender.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I am considering Pre-Seed at this point. I've been ttc for so long, my FSH is high and my number one priority is to get pregnant. It would be nice to have a girl but I am not really swaying anymore. I try with a girl friendly diet, ions, supps (Coral calcium, magnesium, prenatal, extra Vitamin B6, Vit E and C) but am no longer doing cut-offs, etc.
    and ttc 2011

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope it works out for you!

Have you considered adding DHEA? That has helped some people. The downside is that it ~may~ sway blue a bit by raising testosterone.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; March 4th, 2011 at 12:46 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rosa, I can tell you what changed with me with 2 cycles of DHEA (I'm 35, been ttc naturally 8 months....the first posted link above has more info about my situation). I started it in January right after a chemical pg, so I have been taking it for 6 weeks now. The first cycle, I had 4 days of +opks opposed to my usual 2 days, so it appeared that I had a much stronger, if not double, ovulation. I ovulated on day 16, which is normal for me....this was the cycle right after the chem pg. This current cycle, which I am 2dpo, I ovulated earlier than I normally do (CD11) and I normally do anywhere from CD14-16. It caught me off guard but we managed to get a bd session in that very night.

I don't think it would hurt to try 25mg, which is what I take, once a day and see what happens. I have noticed a bit of acne, but nothing to have me running for the hills. I do think my testosterone jumped way up, which was good for me since I'm swaying blue, but I am worried about my fertility at this point so I would have tried it even if going for a girl. I guess you could try other testosterone-lowering measures to counter the DHEA's effect. Atomic might have more input on that. Good luck!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your support atomic and LolaInLove!
    and ttc 2011

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What about the lube Conceive Plus? I'm assuming it sways blue as it helps you conceive however it says it has Calcium and Magnesium ions.... Is there anything about that that would sway girl?
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My concern about Conceive Plus is this - first of all it is sperm friendly so it will ~probably~ sway blue by helping maximize sperm survival and second, we don't know if cal-mag is really what sways. ALL CM has cal-mag ions in it. So until it is proven to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that cal-mag concentration in CM is what sways and that Conceive Plus has a girl-friendly concentration of cal-mag ions, I think it's best to probably assume it may sway blue somewhat.

If you're in the position where you just aren't getting pg, then given a choice between Conceive Plus and Pre-Seed, maybe you might want to go for the Conceive Plus, but then again, Pre-Seed is well-known, has worked for so many people and I know for a fact that both boys and girls have been conceived on it.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast