Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The pH Pickle

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the great info Atomic! I had thrush since I started trying to lower my PH . Diflucan took care of it and hopefully it won't come back. I am not too worried about PH anyway, if I happen to find some I'll test it, but after Clomid I'm pretty dry, just creamy CM so far, very hard to test! And I have no idea what DH's PH is as it's a pretty pointless exercise because I could test it before but it could still go up and down. He is having cranberry pills though, just to cover all bases. I am having Aspirin every other day and drink Diet Coke just because I always liked it, and using Equal in my coffee.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    whenever you change your pH it can cause thrush (or as Americans say, yeast/candida) essay about why that is, here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...nfections.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm new here and this just confused me to no end!! So if you're saying that our ph doesn't matter than why do we need to go on the LE diet (or any diet?)? Ill be ttc a girl in the next 6 months or so and I wanted to get a big head start haha. This just doesn't make sense at all. I've been reading on here to use Rephresh which is what I was going to do and now this post is saying its just masking the alkalinity? So why waste our time and money on it if it's just masking the ph? I'm sorry this just confused the heck out of me! I didn't want to change my diet much. I just wanted to take the aspirin and the Rephresh 3-5 days before O.... Maybe I'm just a blonde haha. I'm sorry... Hope you can get back to me. Thank you!!!
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; October 3rd, 2013 at 01:43 PM. Reason: poster had quoted entire essay

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Because overwhelming evidence suggests that changing diet sways pink. NOT because of pH but because of other reasons entirely. There are various theories about what these reasons are and we could debate them all day long, but the fact is that we really don't know. It's almost certainly NOT pH because if it were, like I mention in the essay, RE's would simply put eggs and sperm in a different pH solution and get overwhelmingly boys or girls.

Diet does A LOT of other stuff besides affect pH. The good thing is, even tho we don't know what actually sways, we don't need to know, all we need to do is emulate certain dietary changes that seem to sway and let our bodies do the rest.

The thing with RepHresh or in fact any of the pH methods that I have written about on this site is, I am certainly not the repository of all earthly knowledge. This isn't "gender swaying by atomic", it's gender swaying in general and thus I try to provide info about various methods even the ones that I don't personally believe in much or at all.

We have some pretty strong evidence that sperm numbers in and of themselves sway gender (fewer sperm seem to sway pink, more sperm seem to sway blue). Low pH kills sperm and thus low pH may sway pink by killing off a fair number of sperm, but it's NOT because "X sperm love low pH" - that is biologically impossible because pH below 6 showed NO motile sperm in the cervix, not X and not Y.

You can have whatever sway YOU would like to have. All I do is present the evidence and write about what makes sense to me after having studied the issue for 5 years. Sometimes I feel like people get annoyed that I don't agree and that it makes them doubt their sway, but I'm not here to convince anyone of anything or sugarcoat facts to make people feel more positive about their sways. It proved impossible to conglomerate all the sway tactics into one megasway. We tried it, it doesn't work. People who tried it got BFN after BFN and made themselves sick doing highly restrictive diets. In order to come up with a sway that is effective but still safe/sane and yet still allow people to get pregnant in a timely fashion, it is necessary to let go of some things that are either wrong or don't sway reliably and IMHO pH is one of those things.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the great info Atomic..
    I bought preseed the other day, however when I tested its Ph, it was 6.8,, do you think this would be ok for a blue sway?

Thank you so much for all your help...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think pH of 6.8 is fine where Preseed is involved because it's made to be sperm friendly and to aid in their survival.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah, this answer my question from my other thread. Super informative. Every post I read by you Atomic boosts my confidence in your diet. Always so well researched, though, as I've been reading threads the last few days I thought I recalled seeing cranberry recommended as a supplement. Is there a reason to take it besides ph in regards to girl swaying? (sorry to bump an old thread)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No not at all, I like people to keep the old threads going that way we have less but more informative threads to read that way.

I have some threads on here from the earlier days of the site where we were kinda just discussing the various sway supps that were out there. Since cranberry is one of the best known sway supps out there, I do need to have at least some info about it included on the site. I do have cranberry used by DH because it is safer for them to take. I have a full discussion of the whys and why nots of cranberry here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...echniques.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great to read about PH. On a Baby forem I used to go on there is one girl swaying thread and so many people talk about PH and Timing and they all have no idea!
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The unfortunate truth in life is "it's better to be lucky than good" and there are some things about both timing methods and pH that can sway by virtue of sheer dumb luck so it can work for some people. But it's NOT because of timing or pH itself, because the facts do not support it. And when people get too focused in on them, they end up shooting themselves in the foot going for things that really aren't doing anything while letting go of the stuff that does - such as adding attempts but keeping timing, or sending their T levels thorugh the roof testing their pH ever 30 min.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast