Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The pH Pickle

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Covered in blue bumped it for me. Thank you. And Thank you for the article. I have been using acijel so i guess i will stop that....

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just hasnt been getting the results to justify its existence, unfortunately (I would SO LOVE if swaying was that easy, just a little jelly! But alas no)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes TiffSal, Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My head is spinning. I remember reading on this site about different types of ph lowering gels such as rephresh and replense and how 4.5-5ph is idel for concieving a girl and I had such a strict diet that I'm so completely tired of and can't wait to concieve so I can eat and drink without obsessing and freaking out about what I'm putting in my mouth... And now I'm reading that all this thing does is kill of sperm. And I used rephresh one day before dtd and then two days later.. Now I just wanna scream!!
    2012 2013 2015 TTC Praying that I get my dream pink. Love my two blues and would love a pink to make my family complete. Praying Everday for God to send me a pink bundle!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This site is not and never has been "do swaying atomic's way or else". It is a clearinghouse for information about how to use all the various sway tactics safely. Many people WANT TO DO pH at least to start with, and that is their business, their decision to make on that. If I start making this into a cookie cutter approach then it would be no better than any of the other sites.

I would still much rather see people using the jellies (even though I personally do not believe they're working) than get frustrated and go to another site and start up with all the douching (which is causing harm and making it take forever to get pregnant way way more so than the jellies). I try to figure out what is the best, easiest, safest way of doing all the sway tactics, even the ones I personally don't believe in. I am not the font of all earthly knowledge and the fact is I could very well be wrong, maybe pH works for some people and if I go around ruthlessly cutting out the things that didn't work for me, that would be a step in the wrong direction.

It's your sway, your way. If you believe in pH, cool, that's why I leave the info up there. If you don't, then drop it. I did and got a girl without it. But I"m not going to go around starting to bully people into doing it the way that I think works.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeh I get exactly what you mean. The information you give and your essays are extremely valuable and thank you for that. Sorry I was just having an off day. Thanks for all your feedback. Greatly appreciated
    2012 2013 2015 TTC Praying that I get my dream pink. Love my two blues and would love a pink to make my family complete. Praying Everday for God to send me a pink bundle!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for sending me in this direction atomic. I also feel stalker-ish because frankly everything you say makes sense and I like your approach. It isn't a one hit wonder. It's logical and sensible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    great essay! Any new info on this?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mums View Post
    great essay! Any new info on this?
    What do you mean? New info?

This post has been updated last month so is current.

if you can elaborate specifically on what you mean by new info I can be of more help.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic- I have a feeling I know your answer but your words always bring me comfort haha

How do you feel about the theory that vaginal cm ph and/or urine ph in early pregnancy can predict gender?

My brain tells me it’s a total joke. But I’m nervous at the same time because “google” lol haha

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyone has their “claims” lol

And while I think I know what I’m hoping for one moment, the next I feel like I don’t really know ��

I can find major benefits to a boy or a girl to be truthful. I start to think it might swing one way based on these types of things, then I feel badly about the thought of it not being the other gender - hormones REALLY do a number on me.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast