Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The pH Pickle

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic! I will definitely read this. I love reading your work. It always makes sense. Been reading your stuff for months before I decided to join and purchase a plan :-)

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's a great article about the risks of lime in the vagina. https://blogs.scientificamerican.com...nd-lime-juice/ pH doesn't work anyway, please don't take the chance
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a theory about ph... Could doing the stuff to lower ph (and as you have said, most women are lowering it to a level that kills all sperm), maybe it is killing a bunch off, but by doing so is lowering sperm count that gets through, and may sway pink by lowering sperm count in the uterus, not in the traditional sense of swaying with ph?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Racheleighc View Post
    Just a theory about ph... Could doing the stuff to lower ph (and as you have said, most women are lowering it to a level that kills all sperm), maybe it is killing a bunch off, but by doing so is lowering sperm count that gets through, and may sway pink by lowering sperm count in the uterus, not in the traditional sense of swaying with ph?
    That's what I assumed at first, but since our results have shown clearly that the pH stuff hasn't helped, (same number of people getting boys with and without it, and it's the same as the overall success rate of the site) and then in addition, seeing SOOO many pH opposites where people with the "right" pH got the wrong gender and vice versa, it's really become tough for me to believe in it any more.

One of those things where t's fine to start off with it, but then let it go before adding attempts.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay gotcha thanks! ... Its so weird how something makes complete sense and still doesn't seem to make a difference... Frustrating!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It only makes sense if you think that X sperm are big and strong. But that has been debunked completely, we know without a doubt that Dr. Shettles was wrong about thinking he could see X and Y sperm through a microscope. He was looking at capacitated and uncapacitated sperm. X and Y sperm are about the same size, live the same amount of time, and swim the same speed. And just as you said while I started off thinking exactly that - that sperm count might still be swaying and since acid kills sperm it might still work, we tracked those results and disproved it. Again, totally fine to give it a whirl if you want to at first but drop before adding attempts.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567