Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

grr at things not going to plan

ergh....so much for no attempts this month..
    DH had his wicked way with me when i was half comatose his morning...

Not good

Did a J&D.

We also dtd on CD5 - but thats safe as house. Also DTD on CD10, but DH pulled out well in advance..

So everything is in BOY zone - timing, frequency, have been back on the diet 110% for 2 weeks, but had 10 days of pigging out before it. Had tons of ewcm yesterday.

Folate, iron and zinc. Was planning on soy isoflavones next cycle.

I *think* i might be o-ing today based on temps and cm/cp

grrr

DH knows I'm not too pleased, i said to him "you know we're not supposed to!" His response "maybe you just need to let go and let it happen naturally if you want it to happen"

so annoyed at myself.
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Lassie!

I relate. I've dropped a few of my IG sway factors (timing, replens, supps, ph testing) and am o'ing today as well (soy brought it on early). All that's left is diet, ions, half-assed pH (drinking aspartame, baby aspirin)...I've been telling myself that with everything we do to sway, it's still only a sway and whatever is meant to be ultimately will be. My sway is as much so that I can tell myself I did as much as to push for a girl.

Anyway, the ones you dropped, timing and frequency, are thought to be least important. Maybe even with diet your body may interpret your having the food but then getting it taken away so drastically as girl zone- and the cm... maybe just what you needed to finally get a positive? Not only that, you j&d so count was probably low, girl zone. So many ladies get their dream gender not swaying at all or with a weaker sway that what you've been doing, so who knows, could be serendipitous and you get to thank hubby later for finding the balance. 2ww, here we come again!
    12.24.08 4.13.10 third and last. It is nice being queen of my castle but would love to add a princess.

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker

After 12 months ttc, taking a little sanity break. Fx to all of the dear ladies on here in the meantime.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to wish you luck, Lassie...
    I'm second guessing my sway attempt, too and I haven't done it yet. lol.
    I think that's why we're boy moms...we tend to overthink and overplan everything....at least I know I do.

Good luck to both of you ladies!
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Best Of Luck Lassie

May July be your month! Try to stop stressing out about "The BOY Zone" woman! :P
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CravingS & Beadinmom, I'm pulling for you ladies as well!

I say July BFPs all around!! LOL
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Butterfly, I really, REALLY hope so!
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    Best Of Luck Lassie

May July be your month! Try to stop stressing out about "The BOY Zone" woman! :P
    your very right butterfly one positive is that i have had zero stress this cycle!

Maybe dh is right - just need to let things be...

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BeadinMom View Post
    Just wanted to wish you luck, Lassie...
    I'm second guessing my sway attempt, too and I haven't done it yet. lol.
    I think that's why we're boy moms...we tend to overthink and overplan everything....at least I know I do.

Good luck to both of you ladies!
    Thank you You might be onto something with the over planning and over thinking - that sums me up in 2 words! best of luck to you

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cravingsalt View Post
    Hi Lassie!

I relate. I've dropped a few of my IG sway factors (timing, replens, supps, ph testing) and am o'ing today as well (soy brought it on early). All that's left is diet, ions, half-assed pH (drinking aspartame, baby aspirin)...I've been telling myself that with everything we do to sway, it's still only a sway and whatever is meant to be ultimately will be. My sway is as much so that I can tell myself I did as much as to push for a girl.

Anyway, the ones you dropped, timing and frequency, are thought to be least important. Maybe even with diet your body may interpret your having the food but then getting it taken away so drastically as girl zone- and the cm... maybe just what you needed to finally get a positive? Not only that, you j&d so count was probably low, girl zone. So many ladies get their dream gender not swaying at all or with a weaker sway that what you've been doing, so who knows, could be serendipitous and you get to thank hubby later for finding the balance. 2ww, here we come again!
    sounds like our sways our similar this month - bearing in mind i wasn't planning on attempting this month - all i have is diet, aspartame...and zero stress!

I've always been a big believer in "whats meant to be, will be, and whats not meant to be, won't" so i have a lot of belief in your mindset...just need to keep reminding myself of that!

here's to a fast 2ww! and bfp's to follow all round!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lassie, you just never know, many times it's the sneak attacks that end up being pink. I don't think it's a bad attempt at all !! Good luck and sending you pink dust!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast