Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    amanda, I really urge against using the RJBP any more. It's been subsequently proven unsafe and has really really messed up people's menstrual cycles badly, delaing or even stopping ovulation for several people. Plus you get all the benefits of it in other ways by following the HE Diet + other blue friendly supplements

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Since this is an older thread I want to say again with more stress that I DO NOT WANT you guys using RJBP. It does nothing and can really, really mess up your cycle, potentially cause bee allergies that can be FATAL, and has recently been shown that it is often contaminated with seriously high amounts of pesticides that may undermine a blue sway, your future baby's health (exposure to high levels of pesticides around conception may be linked to autism-spectrum disorders) and your long term health. Tons of people have taken it and seen no ill effects that they know of, but that's down to the miracle of the human liver and its ability to filter out grossness from the stuff we ingest.

All it is, is B vitamins with a small amount of protein and fat. If you're taking a multivitamin or prenatal and eating HE Diet, you're getting enough of those things. The high amounts of B vitamins in the RJBP make people think it's doing something but you'd get the same effect taking a megadose B vitamin. Please DON'T take a megadose B though, it will really mess up your cycle!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    amanda, I really urge against using the RJBP any more. It's been subsequently proven unsafe and has really really messed up people's menstrual cycles badly, delaing or even stopping ovulation for several people. Plus you get all the benefits of it in other ways by following the HE Diet + other blue friendly supplements
    Thank you Atomic Sagebrush- I had no idea about the Vit B. I ll hold off eating it until after - even though it does taste so good lol

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't take it during pregnancy either. Repeat exposure to bee proteins can make you develop allergic reactions, has caused liver and kidney problems, and it is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women to use by most reputable sources including many herbalists who recommend it for other uses.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did not know that! Thanks for the information

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It was all the rage over on in gender but I know atomic doesn't recommend it. A lot has happened since 2009 (when I swayed blue)!!!

I remember loving the taste of it too
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123