Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1adorablebabyboymom View Post
    Would the opposite of this work also? I exercise a lot, but have conceived two boys. So, could I continue that up until 6-8 weeks prior to bd for my sway? thanx!!
    It's not just the exercise though, it's the whole package. It's your diet and other lifestyle things as well. I am wary of someone who exercises a lot, suddenly dropping exercise because I think that could be interpreted by your body as an improvement in condition/social status. I think it would be best for you to alter your diet and continue or even increase the exercise.

Most recent stats have put exercise at 14 of 14 for pink. I hate to see you drop exercise when we're getting that type of results with it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow now exercise! With my boy I was hitting the gym loads and lost quite abit of weight before my wedding then concieved on honeymoon. I now work and when I'm not at work I don't have time to go to gym etc. so I'm kinda thinking its best to stay as I am and not exercise. I am prob a couple pounds heavier but don't have as much muscle on legs etc although my arms are tonned from lifting my boy. I just ate super healthy was underweight when I concived him only put on 1 stone and he was nearly 10 pound so I'm doing something wrong when it comes to nutrients as clearly I gave him loads. Do you think if I do LE diet and don't exercise is best?

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I plan to TTC for a boy at the end of this year or the next. I don't exercise and I don't think I need to lose weight. (5'2" 114lbs). I've always had a hard time gaining weight. I was alway under 100 lbs until the girls. I think it's because of high metabolism. I snack/eat a lot and have asthma....was told that the inhaler was part of high metabolism.

I have never exercise, so I think it will be very difficult to start with such an intense and heavy routine. Can I start by running or jogging? How much weights should I be lifting?

If the point is to build muscle mass, can running/jogging be sufficient? I need baby steps. I've been reading about the boy diet...very daunting for a southerner! My sweet teas and pies have to be fazed out.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd like to start TTC girl in 3 cycles. I've been a couch potato for 4 years and I joined a gym 2 months ago. I've been working out with a personal trainer 3 times a week, doing cardio & weights. I'm going to drop the personal training and opt for running instead 4 times a week for an hour. I have 3 stone to loose. Working full-time & having 2 small boys I can only commit to cardio sessions 4times a week. I'm hoping with the LE diet and cardio 4times weekly my body will be shocked into thinking times are tough and a girl would survive better!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    question to Atomic :

I am very small build, i dont have much muscle at all and i never exercise too.
    My weight 53 Kilograms (1.68 M.)

Should i add exercise to my sway or doing Couch potato:P? when yes, what sort of exercise?
    And i it safe losing weight during my sway ? i am alreay very thin?

DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 January 2020 - endometriosis - DH low motility

Due Date 23.08.2021

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.tinkerbell View Post
    Wow now exercise! With my boy I was hitting the gym loads and lost quite abit of weight before my wedding then concieved on honeymoon. I now work and when I'm not at work I don't have time to go to gym etc. so I'm kinda thinking its best to stay as I am and not exercise. I am prob a couple pounds heavier but don't have as much muscle on legs etc although my arms are tonned from lifting my boy. I just ate super healthy was underweight when I concived him only put on 1 stone and he was nearly 10 pound so I'm doing something wrong when it comes to nutrients as clearly I gave him loads. Do you think if I do LE diet and don't exercise is best?
    Wow not sure what happened here, I do try to answer most questions (exception is the buddy groups which are too long for me to keep up with) so please if you don't hear back from me in a timely manner within a week or two please bump the post. Sometimes I start to reply and then get interrupted by my kids and have to close the page, then the thread is no longer illuminated.

Anyway, I know we've talked about this more in your private forum Mrs. T but for anyone else wondering, we have seen such awesome results with the exercise (now running 17 of 18 pink) that I think it may be worth it to up calories (in form of empty cals) in order to do the exercise. Do we KNOW that will work, no not yet because no one has tried it but I do think it's worth a try. Even if you had to eat up to 2000 cals, as long as you kept protein and fat low, that exercise really seems to be yielding great results.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by julie1224 View Post
    So I plan to TTC for a boy at the end of this year or the next. I don't exercise and I don't think I need to lose weight. (5'2" 114lbs). I've always had a hard time gaining weight. I was alway under 100 lbs until the girls. I think it's because of high metabolism. I snack/eat a lot and have asthma....was told that the inhaler was part of high metabolism.

I have never exercise, so I think it will be very difficult to start with such an intense and heavy routine. Can I start by running or jogging? How much weights should I be lifting?

If the point is to build muscle mass, can running/jogging be sufficient? I need baby steps. I've been reading about the boy diet...very daunting for a southerner! My sweet teas and pies have to be fazed out.
    I am so sorry that I did not see this sooner!!! If you are TTC a boy, you should do weight lifting and NOT the running/jogging. That is for TTC a girl, not a boy. You want to gain a few lbs (3-5 up to 10-15) for a boy. Now some people who are TTC blue, gain too much weight and they may need to do a little bit of cardio to help slow down that weight gain, but if you just have a superfast metabolism then you wouldn't need to do that anyway.

PS - you don't necessarily have to give up sweet tea and pie to TTC a boy??? I'm confused by that statement. I ate sweets and drink tea with all 4 of my boys. You just have to make sure you are getting protein WITH your sweets instead of eating just sweet stuff.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    I'd like to start TTC girl in 3 cycles. I've been a couch potato for 4 years and I joined a gym 2 months ago. I've been working out with a personal trainer 3 times a week, doing cardio & weights. I'm going to drop the personal training and opt for running instead 4 times a week for an hour. I have 3 stone to loose. Working full-time & having 2 small boys I can only commit to cardio sessions 4times a week. I'm hoping with the LE diet and cardio 4times weekly my body will be shocked into thinking times are tough and a girl would survive better!
    Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.

The 60 6/7 recommendation is just what I think will work for most people most of the time. It doesn't mean you can't do less and still get a girl (and in fact we may discover over time that we can.) Since we have literally no info to go off of, I am being super conservative with the exercise recomendation and erring on the side of more.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onebigwish View Post
    question to Atomic :

I am very small build, i dont have much muscle at all and i never exercise too.
    My weight 53 Kilograms (1.68 M.)

Should i add exercise to my sway or doing Couch potato:P? when yes, what sort of exercise?
    And i it safe losing weight during my sway ? i am alreay very thin?
    My crystal ball is in the shop this week and so I can't tell you what will work for you. We;ve seen great results with the exercise, but at the same time I believe that people who have started off too strict, ended up stopping ovulation and then had to basically sway blue just to get pg at all.

three options are:

Exercise while eating more calories and trying to hold steady on weight (stick to limits on protein and fat, just eat more empty cals)

Stick to diet and do not do exercise

Do exercise and diet but drop all other sway tactics and try to get pg the first month of trying and the first month on diet.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does exercise on an empty stomach naturally burn muscle?

I currenty exercise 45 mins, aprox 4 x a week. I can't up it anymore for personal reasons. However, I'm hesitant to stop exercising altogether if at all possible.

I always exercise on an empty stomach and am wondering if this will help my sway by burning muscle and lowering blood sugar, or if I would be best just to drop it and do nothing if its swaying blue instead of pink.
    Last edited by Peppermint; June 16th, 2013 at 05:15 PM.

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast