Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic,

Great info, thanks! I’m just a bit confused as to how I can influence the gender by adjusting my hormonal levels. I understand that e.g. acidity has a direct impact on sperm. But my hormonal levels don’t have much impact on what sperm reaches the egg first right (as the sperm determines the gender)? So how does it influence the gender?

Thanks in advance!!

We have a beautiful baby boy and will start ttc for a girl soon

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We don't know how it works. If we did, we could have it all figured out. But all we have are a lot of theories most of which are in direct contradiction with each other.

My guess is that somehow, the sperm get a signal from your body and one gender stays dormant and the other gender "wakes up" and goes to fertilize the egg. But that's just a guess, we dont' know for sure.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Desi thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the quick reply!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do I need to follow these or does my husband also? We have a son and will be swaying pink, he works out 4-5 times a week doing moderate weight lifting and training. I do more body weight or cardio. I can’t imagine getting him to stop working out so I’m wondering if I just do this and follow a specific diet will that be enough?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just you.

For hubby, jogging and biking have been shown in studies to sway pink, but many men do lift weights and still get girls.

Exercise and diet are two of the four best tactics there are. A sway based on those two things is GREAT!! I can't ever say if anything is enough, of course.

8. Likes soontobemama liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I need to read into what I should be doing I terms of exercise. Right now I do body weight stuff and some cardio, not sure how to alter that. I’m told diet is to affect your PH level? I have strips to test PH but they test urine and I thought they should be testing CM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would drop the body weight and focus more on cardio.

No, diet is not to affect pH. It is actually pretty nonsensical the claims they make about pH. https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...ph-pickle.html We believe the reason why diet sways has to do with a gentle decline in overall condition (hormones and blood sugar) as per the Trivers Willard Hypothesis. (this is a pretty technical essay but has a scientific explanation about what is likely swaying https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...ypothesis.html)

You use the same ph strips to test CM if you want to but the fact is that we have had so many pH opposites it is absolutely impossible that it could possibly be telling us anything. I got a boy with pH of 4.5-5 range that never went up till I was already pregnant and got my girl without even bothering to test pH. I have the full case against pH here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...ph-pickle.html

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope it’s OK to “wake up” this thread instead of just opening a new one. I was wondering if for a girl sway a brisk 60 min walk equals 60 mins on the elliptical (which I have at home and will be using for the exercise part of my pink sway). Currently I have very long daily walks with my 1 year old DS2 - 3-4 hours a day, 1 h walk per each direction that are pretty tiring. I could not do both the walks, and 60 mins on the elliptical so I was wondering do I need to chose or both options-1. Reduce walking with the stroller and have 60 mins home cardio & 2. Continue with the long intensive walks and skip home cardio - are equally helpful to the sway. Maybe I can do both- when I haven’t had a good walk just jump on the elliptical? I want to opt for the most recommended version and will do whatever will increase my chances I don’t have much weight to spare, current BMI 20.4, lost around 4 pounds after about 2 weeks of LE dieting.
    One more thing- atomic, in one of your previous posts you mention there are 4 things that work best for a pink sway- cardio, LE, I believe the third one is one attempt on first positive OPK and what is the fourth? Thank you for your time!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes absolutely, and I actually prefer that as it keeps our threads chock full of goodness rather than people having to open and shut a hundred different threads to find everything out!

Just do the walk. Walking is actually my preference so you guys don't get injured or burned out. And sure, if you don't walk one day and want to use the elliptical, that's great.

No more weight loss, just stay where you're at. Once you're below BMI 21 I want you to stay where you're at and just do the basic macros of diet, eating more if you need to to keep weight on.

The other thing is Clomid or Femara if you can get them.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Phew, thank God and here I was imagining myself half dead after 4 hours outside and 60 min elliptical. I can’t even imagine when I could find 1 full hour for cardio at home at the moment. Maybe during autumn and winter I will have to, though. We are going to start TTC in November so I may want to opt for the elliptical about a month prior to the first attempt, just to be on the safe side. I don’t like it very much and prefer a treadmill but whatever I have available that would be it. Thanks so much

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast