Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    tnx atomic!
    TTC5 I also use the dumbells every time I have a Gunnar Peterson workout dvd is it good.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks K, really helpful as usual. I remember on Ig there was a whole discussion about how much DH should do exercise wise. Can you remember? It was about running I think and there were different distances mentioned....over certain number of Km a week to sway one way or the other....anyway, if you remember I'd love to hear. We are swaying pink, how much should he do? He is training for a marathon at the moment so I hope your answer is 'a lot' lol.
    2007 2010 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I vaguely remember that but my opinion is as it has always been, that to make a blanket statement that running X number of km sways pink and Y number sways blue, is kinda silly. Some people can train a lot and their diet/body type is such that it doesn't sway much, whereas others maybe eat differently or have a different body type and they train less and yet it sways harder. So the answer is, if you run enough while eating low protein, so it reduces your muscle mass and lowers testosterone while also reducing sperm count (which is a side effect of running for men), then it sways pink, and if your running raises your testosterone because you're eating high protein and building muscle, then it sways blue.

Marathon runners have been proven to have more girls - this is an awesome thread that should be revived anyway because I don't think a lot of people have seen it. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...ng-and-Running I hope everyone reads it!!!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks atomic!
    2007 2010 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for that link Atomic. Searched for this 2 wks ago and couldnt find it anywhere.

brand new. Successful girl sway. Thankyou so very much Atomic for all your wonderful advice.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's a great thread about losing electrolytes via exercise - it seems to me that this could benefit both pink and blue swayers because if you're not eating as much of certain minerals, exercise further lowers your levels.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...ody-(Girl-Diet)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jjc3434 View Post
    atomic I can do the cardio now 60-70 minutes, but would still like to do some light toning. My friend and I were having this discussion and she thinks maybe light pilates might be good to not build muscle. What do you think? I was doing Jillian 30 day shred, but I think it targets muscles as my friend told me. What about doing 2-3 pound weights on the arms twice a week. I should probably do these exercises before I go on my run/walk right? Thanks!
    Honestly, I don't recommend it, I just feel that it's too risky BUT if you have to, I would use very light weights with high reps and just as you suggest, do it before you go on your run.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, I have a question. I have been on the low everything-diet for about 6 weeks now, lost 11 pounds and decided to not exercise at all.
    But I notice that I still have a lot of muscle mass, we have stairs in the house and I ride bike with my little one behind me on the bike once or twice a week (there are some hills here).
    At this point would it be better for me to do cardio 6-7 times a week or would that make my muscles grow more? I eat low protein, no meat and fish and some milk and yoghurt. Thanks!
    6 3
    swayed for a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Indira View Post
    Atomic, I have a question. I have been on the low everything-diet for about 6 weeks now, lost 11 pounds and decided to not exercise at all.
    But I notice that I still have a lot of muscle mass, we have stairs in the house and I ride bike with my little one behind me on the bike once or twice a week (there are some hills here).
    At this point would it be better for me to do cardio 6-7 times a week or would that make my muscles grow more? I eat low protein, no meat and fish and some milk and yoghurt. Thanks!
    No, you've done so well with the weight loss and diet thus far, that I think changing anything just has the potential to send you in the opposite direction. Looks like you're getting ready to TTC soon and I don't think starting up an exercise program now is the right idea - your testosterone will probably go up before it goes back down.

Everyone has SOME muscle mass and does some exercise, that's normal and not really what sways. Just keep on keeping on, doing what you're doing and enjoy biking with your little one!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi i was wondering if you should give me some advice on whether to exercise or not. i sit down most of the day my job is a desk job but we do alot of walking i don't have a car so i walk everywhere and we do a big walk aleast once a week its not fast pace. do i need to add exercise in or leave it out and would something like wii fit or just dance be enough?

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast