Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Walking around doing your normal day to day activities is fine and counts as couch potato. We're taking about exercise in terms of its potential to grow/shrink your muscle. Walking an average amount, that you're already used to, is totally allowed!!!

The point is losing muscle, so if you do that with weight loss on a low protein diet OR with extreme exercise, both options will help shrink that muscle.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel very relieved to hear that! Yet, you know that since I lost my little baby boy, I'm considering a lite sway because priority for me at my age is another healthy baby regardless of its sex.
    In the "Fertility Diet," this book based on the Nurses Health Study results, which by the way was my bible when trying to conceive my little boy, they advise you to do some intense cardio activity in half-hour or fifteen-minute bouts every day or at least three times a week. That would totally go against the activity geared to sway pink, wouldn't it?
    Atomic, like I tell you, I'm not dying to sway girl that strongly anymore. I just want a healthy baby. But then, this schedule does not quite apply to pink swaying, I suppose...
    Last edited by pink carol; July 6th, 2012 at 12:20 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, that would fit in more with TTC a boy - that's geared at optimizing health and fertility. That having been said, for those of us ladies "of a certain age" it may very well be that we NEED to improve health/fertility just to conceive because our age has naturally reduced our health and fertility to some extent. So we may actually have to improve just to get to the pink zone, if that makes any sense.

I love the Nurse's Health Study, I'll have to buy that book! Thanks for letting me know about it!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    for those of us ladies "of a certain age" it may very well be that we NEED to improve health/fertility just to conceive because our age has naturally reduced our health and fertility to some extent. So we may actually have to improve just to get to the pink zone
    Oh nooooo!!!!! I don't want to improve my fertility to be AGAIN in the pink zone.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Zivic, I only mean that as something for the poster to consider! Remember, there are still TONS of boys conceived to women in their late 30's-40's!! I know a lady who had a baby boy after 6 girls at 42 and my great-grandma had 2 boys after 6 girls and she had to be at least in her late 30's if not older.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Zivic: A friend of mine had her fifth child at 45 and it was a boy.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pink carol View Post
    Zivic: A friend of mine had her fifth child at 45 and it was a boy.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im swaying pink, i normally do 3 intervals and 3 resistence(weights and body weight) trainings pew week of 20 minutes each time. should i stop??
    If i was too do cardio would xbox kinect be considered cardio lol ?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would either stop or else increase. 20 min. is def. moderate exercise.

I've never done Xbox Kinect so I can't say for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a question about when to have a pre-workout snack. I'm a runner, so I've opted for the 'intense cardio' pink-sway. I can force myself to workout to a dvd on an empty stomach (Did that yesterday morning but it was really hard!!!) but there's no way I can do an hour long run on an empty stomach without wanting to pass out.

So I wanted to know *when* to eat before a run? And what to eat? I usually have a bowl of cereal but that's got protein and fats in addition to carbs. I do also have energy gels which are pretty much straight up HFCS and pure sugar. Should I just use a gel, and if I do would that mean my entire run would only burn the carbs from the gel and not the muscle in my body?

What to do, what to do, so confusing......but no way can I try to run for an hour on an empty stomach. Even if it made for a better sway option I'd feel absolutely rotten throughout, and that's not fun, sustainable, OR stress relieving!

Also, I'm curious too.....I've only become a serious exerciser/runner SINCE having DS3. So my bodyfat is, like, less than half what it was when I conceived my 3 sons. Does this mean, really, that I've pretty much swayed pink for the last few years after having DS3? I have a lot of muscle, but that's also because I have very low bodyfat so I can SEE the muscles. I hardly ever do weight training, not my thing, so hopefully that would have swayed pink in the past few years too?
    Last edited by LacePrincess; September 19th, 2012 at 03:03 PM.

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast