Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No we do not want you to kill yourself for the sway! That level of intense self-control required would probably sway blue from control freakishness anyway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, the control freakishness will be a challenge for me, because it really drives me mad when something is out of my control. My friend- the only one I’ve shared my sway intention with- says I am doing exactly this- by swaying I attempt to have everything under control. Which is exactly what it is, right? How do I let the control while swaying when swaying itself is a control attempt? There must be a full thread about it...isn’t there? Anyway, I wandered something else- if I am strict on the exercise, LE and 1 attempt, are these three things combined less effective than taking Clomid (only Clomid, no other tactics)?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's a big difference between "doing your part" and then understanding it's still in the hands of fate/God, versus trying to control every detail, every morsel of food, every second of every day, and imagining that only if you did it absolutely perfect you will "earn" a girl.

Like they say, "the Lord helps those who help themselves". We have swaying reduced to doing just the minimum amount of things that actually work, and we let go of all those things that DON'T work, and in that way we reduce the controlling elements to the minimum amount necessary. Then we let the rest of it go and chalk it up to being out of our control. And that's getting good results! trust me, all of us with all boys have this issue, we're all control freaks and yet we do get good results with swaying.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh and as for the Clomid, studies indicate it sways about 3-5%. Diet, exercise, and one attempt seem MORE effective than that. I cannot say the exact percentage as I don't have any studies on those things to compare.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much, DS1 was conceived on a very girl friendly environment (didn’t know about swaying then), DS2 was a sway opposite (did not follow the most effective sway tactics, though)- if that doesn’t teach me to loosen up a little bit I din’t know what will

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dears,

I am currently pregnant with my second boy and thinking on swaying for the next in order to get a girl. I am a total control freak also

Regarding exercise I have many doubts. With my first I was training for running a half marathon and in fact I got pregnant when I completed it as I got a positive OPK the day I run it. I had lost weight while training but not that much but my usually regular cycles where all over the place. It took me a lot of time to get pregnant so I don’t know if it was the running or the stress.

With my second I was into the sweat app, very committed to one of the strength programs and it was way more easier to get pregnant (it took like 3/4 cycles).

So I get the feeling that, I should become a couch potato if I finally decide to try again. Crazy cardio swayed blue and obv strength swayed blue, so kind of doing the opposite. Do you agree?

I have so much more questions but I will try to ask each on the correct forum

Thanks a lot,

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Our couch potato method got way, way, way worse results than exercise. I can't in good conscience EVER recommend couch potato except for people who literally cannot exercise.

The crazy cardio is NOT what swayed blue for you. You got a boy not because of the cardio, but in spite of it. The solution here is NOT to "do the opposite", but to do WHAT WORKS. It would be silly to skip over a highly effective pink sway tactic in order to "do the opposite" when it likely had nothing to do with why you got a boy. Imagine it like this - let's say for the sake of argument when you conceived you actually were like 80% likely to have a boy naturally (I'm just making up easy to understand numbers here) and then thru the cardio, you got to only 60% likely to have a boy. That is still a HUGE pink sway, even though you might have still been more likely to have a boy, or gotten to 50-50. Or even if you ended up 60% likely to have a girl, you could have fallen into that 40% opposite range!

It would be downright crazy to skip out on something that we know beyond a shadow of a doubt, one of the few things we know for sure sways pink, that's been consistent all along since the very beginning of the site, to "do the opposite". Swaying NEVER comes down to one thing like that, ever, and especially not exercise.

9. Likes Dreamingofmygirl liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks a lot Atomic. I will then include running in the plan.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    We ALL are tho. That's the thing about all this. Almost to a one, the boy moms are control-freaks and perfectionists, it's not that we like stress, but it's that we inadvertently create stress for ourselves by trying to get everything to this unattainable level that we feel will make everythign "ok" - like, getting our heart rate to a perfect zone for a pink sway, KWIM??? - and it is very difficult to acknowledge that there are things out of our control.

But despite this, we are still getting girls. So it isn't hopeless!!!
    Very old post but to give hope to you pink swayers...I am the epitome of control-freak perfectionist and yet, I only have had girls...4, in fact!
    The exercise and diet will help you heaps ! (and WTH did I get girls? likely overwhelmingly my diet and exercise - more so cardio)
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello!

Apologies if this has been asked before…

How much cycling does a hubby need to do to sway pink? My hubby is a keen cyclist (weird Lycra outfits and all) so will certainly be happier to add in more if his not yet doing enough! He tends to do just one long cycle a week at the moment, and back forth to the office a couple of times.
    OCT. 2018

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast