Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused Which OPKs to buy

Quick question to UK ladies, which brand of OPKs did you use and were they any good? Thanks
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I use these from Amazon - Highly Sensitive 20miu Ovulation/Fertility Test Strips - 30-Pack" Personal Care; £5.61 from about cd12 then when I feel like I'm closer to ov I switch to Clear Blue digital OPKs that you can also get from Amazon. I was lucky enough to get 3 packs (27 test sticks & 3 readers altogether) for £3 per pack from Morrisons a couple of months ago though as they were no longer stocking them in our shop! Usually once you have the reader, you can buy just the test sticks from Amazon for around £11, but be careful not to buy the ones for the Clear Blue monitor. Hope that helps.
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamofpink View Post
    I use these from Amazon - Highly Sensitive 20miu Ovulation/Fertility Test Strips - 30-Pack" Personal Care; £5.61 from about cd12 then when I feel like I'm closer to ov I switch to Clear Blue digital OPKs that you can also get from Amazon. I was lucky enough to get 3 packs (27 test sticks & 3 readers altogether) for £3 per pack from Morrisons a couple of months ago though as they were no longer stocking them in our shop! Usually once you have the reader, you can buy just the test sticks from Amazon for around £11, but be careful not to buy the ones for the Clear Blue monitor. Hope that helps.
    I used the Amazon highly sensitive ones and found them a bit vague. I'll look into the ClearBlue digital ones then.

Thank you!

Anyone else?
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!