Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic can not find the post where we discusses this before, sorry, but you can refresh me please. My bottle says folic acid 0.5mg .. we have been taking 4 of these a day??
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic I am Swaying l so 3-6 it is. Yes this is great to have. Make it so much easier.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    Atomic can not find the post where we discusses this before, sorry, but you can refresh me please. My bottle says folic acid 0.5mg .. we have been taking 4 of these a day??
    0.5 mg is the same as 500 mcg, so if you're taking 4 that would give you 2000 mcg. That is just fine and the minimum for blue. Blue swayers may want to bump that up just a bit if they are taking a lot of baking soda drinks, green tea, and aren't eating a lot of fruits and veg OR if you have a history of neural tube defects. Anywhere from 2000-4000 mcg is good for blue. If you get more than your body needs, you just pee out the excess.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Woww...thank you
    2007 2009 and TTC in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Vitamin B complex is a big no-no on IG boy diet, I can't remember the reason behind it. Do you think it is good for both sways?
    Last edited by Zivic-Bubac; March 28th, 2011 at 06:40 AM.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If I understood well, vit E is a blood thiner? And so is Fish Oil?
    Is it safe to take them during 2ww? ( can they cause bleeding if the women is already prone to that?)
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    Vitamin B complex is a big no-no on IG boy diet, I can't remember the reason behind it. Do you think it is good for both sways?
    I tend to think it's better for blue because I believe that a nutrient rich diet sways blue. The B's are on the IG diet because of progesterone. (however as they raise progesterone they also raise testosterone!) But everyone needs to take their folic acid regardless of how it sways.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    If I understood well, vit E is a blood thiner? And so is Fish Oil?
    Is it safe to take them during 2ww? ( can they cause bleeding if the women is already prone to that?)
    They CAN cause bleeding (more the fish oil than the Vit. E) but they are both safe in the 2WW. Blood thinners may actually help a bit with implantation. If you notice any bleeding that is unusual for you, cut back. Garlic is another one that is a blood thinner and can cause bleeding.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post

Sample schedule for blue swayers - With your hearty breakfast containing at least 30 grams of protein and some fat, you should take 400 mcg Folic Acid, a Vitamin D if desired, a tiny amount of potassium, and eat some fruits/vegetables that contain Vit. A. You can take Vit. C and B complex as well and ~I~ think blue swayers should take these, but some people think they sway pink.

Midmorning snack - 400 mcg FA and as much protein as you can. Eat another Vit. A rich fruit/vegetable or two. Vit C and B if desired. Take herbs here. This is also a great opportunity to try a brewer's yeast drink (brewer's yeast has protein and B vitamins and you can count this in your daily total)

Lunch - 30 grams protein, 400 mcg FA, and half your oily supplements. Vit. C and B if desired. Probiotic after eating. Tiny amount of potassium.

Midafternoon snack - as much protein as you can, 400 mcg Folic Acid, Vit. C and B if desired. Take herbs here. Brewer's yeast drink if you want.

Dinner - 30 grams protein, 400 mcg FA, the other half of the oily supplements. Vit. B and C if desired. Tiny amount of potassium.

These are just examples of plans that you can come up with, I hope everyone shares what has worked best for them!!!

LINKS - http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...ition/vitamins
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...3420#post13420

here it is:
    question on the sample of how to eat meals. it said that for meals to eat 1oz of protein (30grams), and for snacks to eat as much protein as you can. why? i would think to eat more protein at meals like a 6oz steak...? or is it AT least 30g protein if youre taking supplements?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I answered this also on your other thread but I'll reanswer it for anyone reading this thread.

First off, 30 grams of protein is not just one ounce, it says in this link that one ounce of meat has about 7 grams of protein and lists several options for protein and how many grams of protein are in them. http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/wha...roteinfood.htm

The reason why I say 30 grams of protein is because your body can only digest a certain amount of protein at any one sitting. There is some debate about this but most sources believe it's somewhere between 30-40 grams of protein, and you just excrete the rest of it undigested. Since the TTC blue diet is SO heavy on the cals and filling anyway, it seems to me that eating only the amount of protein you can actually digest makes more sense than "wasting" cals on food that you won't even get any benefit from. Better to eat the smaller amount of protein and save your other cals for fruits, veg, and healthy whole grains.

The reason I say "eat as much protein as you can" for snacks is because NO ONE is going to eat a 6 ounce steak for a snack! They're going to eat a few nuts or a hard boiled egg with their carbs, and that is fine. There's no need to eat a full meal at snacktime, just eat SOME protein.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast