Ds1 03
    Ds2 06
    It's a Girl Born 11th of July 2012
    Thank you God, Gender Dreaming, Atomic Sagebush

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes as long as it's not vitamin fortified...I don't know if they are or not.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    what about baby aspirin? Does it really work as well as cranberry? Would you just take one pill a day at say, Lunch time?
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Carmella, you have to test it and see for yourself if it works as well for you. People have been reporting that it has worked for them.

The reason I prefer baby aspirin is because it has no nutrients, less side effects than the cran, and you can take it throughout your cycle and into the first trimester and it actually may help with conception, rather than cran which can cause miscarriage.

Start off taking one baby aspirin 2 times a week and see if it works for you at that dosage. If it keeps your pH down, there is no need to take more than that. Some people experience bleeding/bruising (cran causes this too BTW) and so it's best - as it's best with ALL supplements - to take the minimum amount that works for you without going overboard. If you find your pH is staying higher than you would like, bump it up to 3 per week. You're looking for the sweet spot where your pH is staying low, but you're not experiencing bleeding/bruising.

It's prob. safe to take it every day and of course people's doctors tell them to do that in case of heart disease, but the prob is that aspirin can thin the blood too much in some people (the younger you are, the more likely that your blood is already "thin") and they get huge bruises and bleeding from cuts and during AF. I could NEVER EVER take either a baby aspirin or cran every day because I bruise very easily and I turned black and blue from taking 2 cranberry pills when I had a UTI - for me the cranberry is WAY worse for bleeding than the aspirin was. These are just nuisances, but at the same time, aspirin can trigger bleeding in the stomach or brain and this can kill you. It prob. would not happen taking one aspirin a day, but then again, better to play it safe and stick with the minimal dose to lower pH without causing the bleeding.

And for anyone reading this who is taking those super-ultra-mega doses of cranberry they advise on IG, PLEASE be very very very careful because I personally believe those doses are not safe for people.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    is there a new supps list thing as dont you know say not to take calc / mag ? I was thinking just vitex folic and then baby aspirin if i ever find out where i can get it ? I have cran / mag / calc but keep reading i shouldnt take them for a girl sway ?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, this site is not like the other sites in that there is no right and wrong way to sway, so I have not written such a post because I want people to feel free to take whatever supps THEY want to take rather than whan ~I~ personally think is best. I present the info that I find and of course the info in favor of some of the other supps is everywhere on the other swaying websites.

It's totally up to you what you take. Vitex, folic, and aspirin are all good for a pink sway I ~personally~ think cal-mag sway blue and I don't think cranberry is safe.

Why are you having trouble finding aspirin?? It's just low dose aspirin and available in most grocery stores. It won't say "baby aspirin" on the box.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank u very much. Ive also now thought of adding saw palmetto and chitosan into the mix with the vitex aspirin and folic - is this all good for pink ? sorry to sound so dim !!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is very helpful. I am going to try the same thing.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am going to take vitex and saw palmetto from AF to O, folic acid and fiber daily and baby aspirin 3 to 4 times a week. Is there a certain way that I should take these or certain pills I should not take at the same time as the others. My plan was to take one vitex, 160 mg of saw palmetto, 800 mg of folic acid and baby aspirin in the morning and the same pills minus the aspirin in the evening and the fiber whenever I eat and a folic acid in the middle if the day. Sometimes I forget about taking the first pills in the morning until I eat lunch. Is it ok to take them at the same time as the fiber? Thank you. For any advice I can get!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast