Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is VERY VERY helpful

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TTC5 it took me a month or so to figure out where mine was, LOL! Looking at the links Atomic posted with the pics will really help. Since I got pg so easily I never bothered to learn anything about my cycle; that is one thing about swaying that I really love ... I have learned so much about my own body :-)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    just a question on the cm... about day12/13 i have LONG stretchy mucus which when i go to the loo hangs almost to the water!(sorry,too much info) then it goes slightly more watery but still in abundance,does that sound normal,i really think i ovulate on day 15 so is the stretchy stuff just an indicator,im confused!?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jane View Post
    just a question on the cm... about day12/13 i have LONG stretchy mucus which when i go to the loo hangs almost to the water!(sorry,too much info) then it goes slightly more watery but still in abundance,does that sound normal,i really think i ovulate on day 15 so is the stretchy stuff just an indicator,im confused!?
    Yes, that's great if you're TTC a boy, you'll need to dry it up if you are TTC a girl.

You get EWCM for SEVERAL days around O, not just on O day. That is perfectly normal and in fact that's how sperm stay alive for several days, they hang out in the cervical crypts in a nice bath of EWCM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, that's great if you're TTC a boy, you'll need to dry it up if you are TTC a girl.

You get EWCM for SEVERAL days around O, not just on O day. That is perfectly normal and in fact that's how sperm stay alive for several days, they hang out in the cervical crypts in a nice bath of EWCM.
    thanks! so just to get myself clear on it, is it when cm is really stretchy or just after thats good for boy? really want to get this right

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you swaying blue or pink?? I"m sorry I can't keep track of everyone in my mind.

ANY watery or stretchy CM is good for blue. Both are forms of fertile CM and fertile CM is what you want for TTC a boy.

For anyone TTC a girl, they should try drying that CM up somewhat through diet and antihistamines.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanx atomic

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SO helpful.

One of my questions in my intro thread was about CM and temping. I think temping is not going to be an option for me. I wake up a lot, I sleep weird hours, I sleep in a cold room, and I sometimes sleep with my mouth open.

The thing about the CM is that I think I have way, way too much EWCM from about day 8-18 of a 28 day cycle. Around day 19 is when it starts to dry up and get thick before finally disappearing. Because I have so much EWCM, it is hard for me to spot the exact day and time of ovulation because the very clear and stretchy stuff is hard to notice. I wonder if I'm having anovulatory cycles...

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you could try it and temp vaginally instead of orally. It's much more accurate to temp that way. You might find that disturbed sleep doesn't really affect your temps either - I have VERY disturbed sleep lately with a LO who wakes random times. There have been a few nights even in the last week where I haven't got more than a 2hr block of sleep, yet my temps are still quite consistent. If you can still take the temp at the same time each day and try to not move around much when you stir, that will help.

If you have regular cycles it's very unlikely that they're anovulatory. Perhaps you're just "lucky" to get lots of fertile CM? Temping is the only way to prove (at home) that you've OVed before AF/BFP shows. Normally you'll OV on the last day of fertile CM, so you probably OV on CD18.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, thanks again for the ideas.

For temping vaginally, use a digital oral thermometer and don't let anyone else use it ever? I've never considered doing it that way, but like you said, maybe that's the best way.

There are days around suspected ovulation that I usually literally soak through panties because of all the mucous. I'm sorry, that is probably TMI. I never had this before until the last year or so.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast