Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35
  1. #11
    Dream Vet
    Zivic-Bubac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thank you Bella for sharing that info! Maybe that happened with me as well, I had tons of EWCM on Saturday ( BDed, don't worry! LOL)
    And Atomic, I am wondering whether that was irritation from BSF ( 3 times a day abundantly) Maybe 3 times a day was too much for me? I'm almost sure I'm not pg, so for the next attempt I'm thinking BSF only 1 hour before BD.
    Thank you!
    m/c 2001
    2003
    2007
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

  2. #12
    Dream Vet
    iluvmyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I just posted to the forum about this as well.

    This is currently my CD16. We DTD on CD12 for O-2. No + opk at all and have been testing since CD11, although, only once a day thru CD13. Still no + opk this evening of CD16. CP is high and soft. CM I can find stretchy but have to find it in the cervix but I haven't been happy w/ cm at all since starting my plan. Anyway, this is the 1st time I've ever bled during mid-cycle and it's been bright red CD15 & CD16 about 1-2 panty liners worth.
    I'm so confused if this is pre-O or post O and I missed my sweet spot. I'm DTD tonight but am so confused. I will update if I get a +opk.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

    Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead


  3. #13
    Moderator
    TTC5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    8,436
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    7
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I take fish oil and just have recently increased the tablets do you think this could contribute to feeling funny twinges on and off during the day today CD 8 when O is at least 5-10 days away approx? No EWCM.
    Fathers Day baby!


    Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

  4. #14
    Dream Vet
    iluvmyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    This is CD17 and the 3rd day of bleeding.I'm calling this AF which decieded to start on CD15. I think the supps are a problem (maybe my fertilecm) and I need to stop them. I'm so angry I wasted these months and didn't stop some supps before, I just thought it was my body after DS2 but I think it's these supps. What a waste of cycles.

    Atomic, how bad can supps and diet effect your cycle? This is similar to my cycle in March but not as close together. Last month was picture perfect.
    Last edited by iluvmyman; May 27th, 2011 at 03:08 PM.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

    Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead


  5. #15
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    107,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella21 View Post
    I wanted to add that sometimes mid cycle bleeding isn't the result of direct ovulation bleeding, but can start for a couple days leading up to o, which is supposed to be the result of changing hormone levels.
    Thank you!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

    https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

  6. #16
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    107,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    Thank you Bella for sharing that info! Maybe that happened with me as well, I had tons of EWCM on Saturday ( BDed, don't worry! LOL)
    And Atomic, I am wondering whether that was irritation from BSF ( 3 times a day abundantly) Maybe 3 times a day was too much for me? I'm almost sure I'm not pg, so for the next attempt I'm thinking BSF only 1 hour before BD.
    Thank you!
    I'm sorry, somehow I missed this when you posted it.

    I do totally think that BSF 3 times a day can cause irritation. I don't know what you ended up doing in the following months, but I promise that no one NEEDS to do BSF to TTC a boy. People around the world have been conceiving boys without benefit of baking soda (even after several girls) since time began. You can do BSF if you like it and it works for you, but it's not a necessity.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

    https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

  7. #17
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    107,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyman View Post
    I just posted to the forum about this as well.

    This is currently my CD16. We DTD on CD12 for O-2. No + opk at all and have been testing since CD11, although, only once a day thru CD13. Still no + opk this evening of CD16. CP is high and soft. CM I can find stretchy but have to find it in the cervix but I haven't been happy w/ cm at all since starting my plan. Anyway, this is the 1st time I've ever bled during mid-cycle and it's been bright red CD15 & CD16 about 1-2 panty liners worth.
    I'm so confused if this is pre-O or post O and I missed my sweet spot. I'm DTD tonight but am so confused. I will update if I get a +opk.
    The reason why you're bleeding probably has much more to do with messing around with your cervix than any midcycle spotting. There is no need to go up inside your cervix to check pH. I know this is the advice they give on another website but I believe it causes swelling and injury to the cervix and increases risk of infection. You may be more prone to bleeding due to supps, but I really suspect the blood is coming from your cervix being injured and not from O.

    I think you were smart to go ahead and DTD on the night of the 26th and if you still haven't gotten an OPK yet, just keep DTD every two days until you do!!

    If anything, blood can actually raise pH so if you are swaying blue, no one needs skip their attempt because of bleeding.

    Good luck!!

    ETA - I just read your update (should have read the entire thread before responding DOH!) but I am still going to leave this answer for anyone who may be having a similar situation.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; May 28th, 2011 at 09:55 AM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

    https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

  8. #18
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    107,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyman View Post
    This is CD17 and the 3rd day of bleeding.I'm calling this AF which decieded to start on CD15. I think the supps are a problem (maybe my fertilecm) and I need to stop them. I'm so angry I wasted these months and didn't stop some supps before, I just thought it was my body after DS2 but I think it's these supps. What a waste of cycles.

    Atomic, how bad can supps and diet effect your cycle? This is similar to my cycle in March but not as close together. Last month was picture perfect.
    I"m sorry! I wish I knew whether it was the supps or just your body still recovering, or both. Are you positively sure that it's AF? Just to be on the safe side, you might want to continue doing OPK.

    Supps can affect your cycle BAD. They really really can. I promise that everyone can conceive a baby of their DG without hormonal supps, just by diet and exercise you can make your body much more likely to conceive a baby of a particular gender.

    If you think the Fertile CM is affecting you, obviously the best thing to do is stop them. I do think fish oil can contribute to bleeding though, so you might want to start taking it every other day. Same with garlic, even garlic via diet can cause bleeding.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

    https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

  9. #19
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    107,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    I take fish oil and just have recently increased the tablets do you think this could contribute to feeling funny twinges on and off during the day today CD 8 when O is at least 5-10 days away approx? No EWCM.
    Yes, I absolutely do. Fish oil does all kinds of weird things.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

    https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

  10. #20
    Dream Vet
    iluvmyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    The reason why you're bleeding probably has much more to do with messing around with your cervix than any midcycle spotting. There is no need to go up inside your cervix to check pH. I know this is the advice they give on another website but I believe it causes swelling and injury to the cervix and increases risk of infection. You may be more prone to bleeding due to supps, but I really suspect the blood is coming from your cervix being injured and not from O.

    I think you were smart to go ahead and DTD on the night of the 26th and if you still haven't gotten an OPK yet, just keep DTD every two days until you do!!

    If anything, blood can actually raise pH so if you are swaying blue, no one needs skip their attempt because of bleeding.

    Good luck!!

    ETA - I just read your update (should have read the entire thread before responding DOH!) but I am still going to leave this answer for anyone who may be having a similar situation.
    Just a note, I don't go inside the cervix at all for PH and my PH tester is broken anyway.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

    Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •