Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah, you know what, that makes even more sense to me. Especially since my Ds was conceived end of Oct. and my Dd was conceived end of Feb. I was way closer to the boy peak of Oct. with my Ds and way closer to the girl peak with my Dd. Makes sense to me!
    = One little prince! (2008) and
    Two little princesses (2010) (2013) successful girl sways

(my chart) http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/234f4a

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've conceived my boys in Sep, Dec and June and the girls in April, 2xJuly and Oct. Do these fit the commen pattern? The 1 of July's and Oct girls were straight after m/c which I think may have helped influence things.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    8LP, some do and some don't, which seems to be the general theme here! Your girl conceived in April and your boy conceived in Sept. fits the pattern. The boy in Dec. and girl in Oct. go against the pattern (but I have two Dec. boys myself!) and then the June and July conceptions are sort of in the middle.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hoping doing the opposite works for me...
    Boy 1 was conceived in late May, in Mesa, in a swimming pool, and the moon was a very clear full moon. Mostly ate steak, salsa, pasta, pizza, hotdog, and junk at resturants several days a week. During Pregnancy I did drink 1/2 a gallon of milk a day, couldn't eat meat or spicy, and had morning sickness for 9mths. Everyone told me it was a girl.

Boy 2 was conceived Mothers Day weekend, in Las Vegas, on a very warm day, and in a very warm bedroom. I just avoid things that made me sick in the first pregnancy but couldn't stand any dairy... someone said if the preg is different then the first then it has to be a girl.

Thing 3 going for a girl... new moon, biocharts, herbs, vitamins, food, and all girl sway. Starting in Late June!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Those old wives tales are KILLERS! I have had tons of people tell me "this has to be a girl because x,y,z" and I have rolled blue 4 times now!

I really think that diet above all else sways hardest. Everything else is fun to discuss but diet is what really counts!

Thank you for sharing your experiences and WELCOME!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So when do you think would be best ttc a boy in Southern California? I have conceived all girls, one in January and two in November. I know why for the November girls, there were other factors working against me, but if I am ovulating naturally (please god!!!) when would be the best time?
    2001 2006 2011

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sept. and Oct. would be best, but since you're in Southern California and closer to the equator, this factor may not sway as "hard" for you as it does for someone who lives where there are distinct seasons.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting! My boys were concieved in July,Sept,July,febuary,may,sept. so what would be a good time to ttc girl in upstate NY?
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How does this work in the Southern Hemisphere? I have heard Tamara say somewhere that the ion theory isn't as valid in the Southern Hemisphere but she never came back to follow up what she meant.

My boys were conceived in Feb (late summer) and May (autumn) this baby was also concieved in Feb.

??? ??? What are my twins?

Predicted at 13wk6day scan

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulips View Post
    How does this work in the Southern Hemisphere? I have heard Tamara say somewhere that the ion theory isn't as valid in the Southern Hemisphere but she never came back to follow up what she meant.

My boys were conceived in Feb (late summer) and May (autumn) this baby was also concieved in Feb.
    In the Southern Hemisphere (as long as you are well away from the Equator and having seasons) it should work just the opposite. A peak for girls in Sept-October, a peak for boys in Mar-April.

I don't quite get why Tamara says the ions don't work in the Southern Hemisphere. I think they just didn't figure out how they work. Maybe since she doesn't know for certain, she doesn't want to make a guess. There is nothing different about the Southern Hemisphere other than the seasons!!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast