Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone ever have Gender Dreams?

I have them from time to time. But Last night was like a WOW OMG type gender dream! I had a dream I was finally getting my baby girl after 6 boys! I was like so overjoyed all of the feelings and all of the emotions that i felt i can't really explain how i really felt at that moment. I can say i finally felt so complete. She was so pretty and so perfect! We had a house full of family over. Me&my Husband was so proud to show Her off to everyone. My boys all crowed around her and was so happy even my In-laws. I was talking to my friend over the phone. She asked me what did I name Her. i gave her the whole name. My baby girl had my Husband grandma MIDDLE name WOW! PLUS the weird part about it my friend asked what was the time of birth. I looked at the clock it was 9:30 am i told Her i just had Her at 8:30 am WEIRD PART i ACTUALLY then WOKE UP it was 8:30 AM WHAT! I then cried it was just a dream . It felt so real i finally had my daughter and waking up took Her from me. I wanted to stay in that dream forever, to live that dream. All i can do is remain hopeful hoping that was a good sign. Maybe i will have my baby girl Nov.4 at 8:30 Am ??? If that does really happen it would be very creepy but yet AWESOME LOL. Anyone else have gender dreams?
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had loads of them while we were trying for DS2. In all of them I had a little girl, but I think that was my desire for a girl that played a part there.

Once I was pregnant, with both my DS, I gave birth to all sorts of things - rabbits, kittens, a carrot rabbit with raisins eyes, a baby with my OHs face (seriously freaky!)... But both times about week 15/16 I accurately dreamed the gender of them both. With my DS1 I dreamt I was told at the scan it was a boy (I was told just that the next day) and with my DS2 I dreamt I was walking down the street telling people I'd had a boy.

And from then on I just knew! With DS2 it wasn't confimed at scan - she told me not to buy blue because it was just a guess, but I just KNEW and bought blue anyway, altho we told our family to hold the blue until the birth.
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had dreams about this baby being a boy on 5 seperate occasions. I had a dream the other night thought that it was a girl and i saw in the ultrasound the 3 lines, my DH woke me up because i was crying in my dream, and i remember crying and saying to myself i dont want to have 3 daughters.

I was like you also and never wanted to wake up from my little boy dreams. I hope they were my intuition!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I've had similar dreams in the years gone by. I think, it's all on your mind and playing games with you. Really hope you get your little girl one day hun. Hugs.
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had some dreams about pregnancy that have turned out to come true..like I dreamt a co-worker was pregnant & in my dream I had my baby after she had hers. When I told her the next day at work she said, "Actually I am pregnant but don't want to tell everyone just yet." Weird! I did go on to fall pregnant with DS1 shortly after her. I also had a dream when my SIL was having her first. I dreamt that she had a girl & I was trying to be so gracious because I wanted a girl too & then I went on in my dream to have a girl after she had hers. I had 2 DS's at that stage. Well, she had a boy! Which shocked me because it was so real. I just knew she was going to have a girl before me. Anyway I have gone on to have another boy and now just this week she had her girl. So of course I'm wondering does this mean I'll get my little girl too or is it just a dream? And I want it to be true so badly. I guess if I never have #4 I'll never know!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With my first DS- I always dreamt that I gave birth to a girl. But I would put her down in the nursery to sleep and would go on about my day. By the time I would remember I had a baby- I would run to the nursery to check on her she would be dead. This was a reoccurring dream and it was just horrible. The only boy dreams I had with him were about adopting a boy.

With DS2, I often dreamt of having a boy. I could see his little face and everything. However, I was still convinced I was going to have a girl..... Then about 2 days before my anatomy scan I dreamt that I reached up into my uterus- pulled the baby out by a leg, saw a penis, and then pushed him back in so that he could finish cooking LOL! I knew I was having a boy after that.

So far with this one- I've had a couple of dreams where other people are preggo (but I knew I was too). When I asked them what they were having they each said girl first and then immediately changed their answer to boy......
    2007 2009
    Newest little dude due May 2013

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to update.... its a boy!! I knew i should of trusted my intuition!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure what I'm having yet...find out tomorrow!! But before my 13 weeks scan I had two dreams that I saw boy parts at the u/s and that the tech said boy. I was so upset in my dream ( in real
    Life I would have been ok). Went to the 13 weeks scan and saw no boy parts at all, all looked flat. So those particular dreams didn't come true! Haha

The other night I had a dream that I went to my 16 weeks scan and found out that we were having a baby girl. I was so excited and started to cry happy tears. It felt so real!

I go in for my 16 week scan tommorow. Ahhh, we shall see!!!
    = One little prince! (2008) and
    Two little princesses (2010) (2013) successful girl sways

(my chart) http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/234f4a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol dreams can be so crazy.. I had a dream last night of a baby boy he was beautiful with the darkest of hair sooo much of it.. He was beautiful but the only thing was he wasn't mine lol he was my sister in laws (who isn't expecting) quite a random dream lol
    Married To my Teenage Sweet since 2009

Mummy to 2011 & Newly