Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

What happens if you stop losing weight and just maintain weight?

I've lost quite a bit - from 124lbs down to 109lbs. I don't want to lose much more. But if I am maintaining a weight, will I still be swaying?

I'm quite happy to up my calories a bit more, in a way that has low protein and fat, but enough calories to maintain my weight. Would weight maintaining still be swaying?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes its the initial weightloss that sways i believe - u need to try and hold steady now.
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Mum23boys. That's reassuring. I will do that.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, you're still swaying if you do that! It's fine!!! Stop right where you are and hold steady, inc. intake of empty cals but keep protein and fat lower than normal.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, I think that's fine . When I conceived my DD, I basically maintained weight for 6 weeks ( lost a little, gained a little). And then the week or two before O I dropped like 6 lbs. You dropped the weight before and are maintaining now. So similiar to what I did, just the other way around. For this sway I happened to have done the same thing as I did with my first girl sway. Gl!!
    = One little prince! (2008) and
    Two little princesses (2010) (2013) successful girl sways

(my chart) http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/234f4a

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TBH, I'm only 5ft1, so I'm at 20.8 bmi anyway.
    I'll increase my calories a bit and try to stick where I am. I can afford to lose a couple of pounds next month just before ovulation that way.
    Guess I'll increase my portions of bread and rice then, ooh and more meringue nests and skittles! Seriously, I am getting such a sweet tooth on this diet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipadmad View Post
    TBH, I'm only 5ft1, so I'm at 20.8 bmi anyway.
    I'll increase my calories a bit and try to stick where I am. I can afford to lose a couple of pounds next month just before ovulation that way.
    Guess I'll increase my portions of bread and rice then, ooh and more meringue nests and skittles! Seriously, I am getting such a sweet tooth on this diet.
    I'm in exactly the same position as you right now. We're skipping this cycle then come Dec will try again, but I don't want to continually lose weight over that time as my BMI is 20 now. I'm scared of stopping Ov if I lose too much more. I've found that by going up to 1700-1800 cal using empty cals up from 1500cal I put on 2lb. I guess it's normal for weight to fluctuate by a little, so am trying to maintain at 9st 3lb until the start of Dec when I'll try to drop a lb or two before our attempt. It's hard not to keep losing and stay steady, but I'm not going to stress over a lb or too as that'll raise my T levels! As long as I'm losing in the lead up to Ov in Dec I'll be happy. GL to you too!
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for posting this question!! I have been wondering the same. I'm 5'2'' and have a bmi of 18.1 I, like you can't lose any more weight.
    Mom to 10 8 7 1.5 and 2 step daughters 14 and 15
    2002, 2008, 2009 (boy trisomy 12), 2010, 2012 (my first attempt at swaying pink resulting in a girl), 1/2013.

Praying for a healthy