Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMenAndALAdy View Post
    And I think you are amazing Atomic. I did all that I could, and I have you to thank for that.
    Ditto!!!! I wouldn't have felt like I gave it my all if it weren't for you! It helped my GD knowing that too.
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a great post atomic and another source of fantastic information.
    I have to say that for me, I knew that I had to give swaying a chance... so for that I thank the heavens for all the information and support from atomic and all of you....I had to give it the best shot I could....was it a "perfect" sway adhering to ALL recommended sway tactics- no! did luck play a part- yes! Do I think diet is a very key piece- yes! Nothing is 100% not even HT- and I am living proof of that x3! blessings to all of you- boy or girl!
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBeachyGrl View Post
    I really had little regrets with my last sway, but def. have a list of things to do different next time. I think swaying is like anything else, you have to try many things and do things differently to figure out the right combo b/c everyone is so different and there is no magic bullet.

I also really feel like stress in the 2WW (being a POAS addict) and then the stress of getting back into "next cycle" mode contributed to my failed sway. I am just grateful I get one more shot after this baby is born!
    NC I envied your sway so much right up till you heard blue I thought you had it in the bag hun, if it were on basis of what you deserve you'd have a pink bean in there, it's a sway thou so it's not so simple! i'm sure ds3 will be a blessing to your family I pray you (and all of us) will find ways to over come GD xxx
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    Love this post Atomic, I must admit the length of time it took me to gain my bfp helped me gain a little perspective. I do believe swaying works but i really don't think it will work for me, HT is not an option and i wanted the peace of mind of knowing that i did all i could. I know its a long shot, the main reason i gravitated towards this site was more for the gd aspect and having moms that understand to share that with (a shot at my dg was a bonus), it was so hard going through it all alone with ds3.

Anyway i think the more time goes on and you have to start dropping things gives you a little less confidence in the sway and more of a reality that it is not 100%, also seeing the best sways fail for me made me realise even if i achieved perfection there was no guarantee so i may as well stop punishing myself and do my best.

The only thing really worrying me around here is everyone plugging clomid up to be a big thing with 100% accuracy, which it will have as there are only a few people who have tried it. Don't me wrong i took it for swaying reasons but still doubt it to work, i was hoping i could genuinely have a 50/50 toss this time.

Just for the record, i don't think anyone blames you Atomic, we all go into this knowing its not guaranteed, your are an amazing woman who has helped many peoples dreams come true and your help is invaluable at least you've ensured we stand a chance! My opinion is that god/mother nature/ whatever else you believe in (for me its god) is in charge and that ultimately you get the child your family needs (even if you don't know it at the time) and that even with the best of wills sometimes life just finds a way (look at pink4me he little boy was just mean't to be). Yes GD sucks, i've lived it but its more about the child you don't have rather than the one you do have, swaying opposites (my little ds3 at least) seem to be more precious x
    well said MRs P that's how i feel about ds2 xx
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love this post.
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09
    Sullivan Cole - 20/September/11

Expecting in August 2013 ... Please be a pinky!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is such a fantastic essay atomic and you're such an inspirational woman. Thank you for everything that you've done for us all. You've touched my heart and given me hope that I can have my DD one day and for that I'm ever grateful. I'd far sooner have the CHANCE to sway in favour of pink through a very well-researched sway method than never know about it. You give us all hope and that's priceless. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a beautiful post. I am a lazy swayer, I admit on numerous occasions, but I am swaying nonetheless. Prior to coming across this site I only knew of timing really. Despite my weak sway it is 100% better than what it would be without the wealth of information on this site. I am very thankful for all the work you have put into this site and all of the wonderful women that provide their insight. Also it is great just to be on here with everyone else, from all over the world, that are going through the same feelings and have the same goals and understanding that I have. I don't feel selfish or ungrateful when I come on here.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a great essay and it reminds me of another essay of yours when you talk about rolling a die with many faces. Hopefully with swaying we are changing some of the blue faces to pink, but nothing we do can eliminate all the blue faces on the die. We all hope when we roll the die the pink comes up, but sometimes we get blue instead.

Just like the PPs said, there is something special about a failed sway child. My DS3 was a Shettles & FG-style diet opposite. I fell into the depths of despair after I found out he was a boy at 17 weeks... at that time it seemed to me that Shettles had an excellent success rate so how could I fail? We had had a 4-day cutoff with vinegar douche. I had eaten no salt or potassium for weeks and popped cal/mag pills like they were candy (this was in 2002 before AtomicSagebrush was on the scene). After he was born, I fell in love and he and I have an extremely close relationship, even now that he's 9 I feel emotionally and spiritually connected to him in a special way.

When DS3 was around 5, he wanted to know if he could marry me. DH explained that he was married to me, but that DS3 could buy me for 5 dollars. Immediately, DS3 ran to his room, got $5 from his Hot Wheels wallet and paid DH. Ever since then, DS3 reminds his dad "Mommy's MINE!" As DS1 and DS2 have always thought their dad was a superhero, DS3's superhero is me
    Mom to 3 wonderful boys waiting for our

9. Likes Bromedha liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love that post myGirl. Thank you!!
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a wonderful thread!

I think any of us who have experienced GD with a prior baby understand the odds of swaying. I have gone into this knowing very well that I may end up with a DD4 but that will be the end of the opera.

I am at a place where I want to be ok with that and i may just have to accept another girl if that is what happens.

To any of us trying for one last baby we also know that closing the "baby making' chapter of our lives is another big change so my prayer is that we can cherish any baby we get and move on knowing we did what we could.

Love Gender Dreaming. Thanks to Hobber for pointing me in this direction and helping me when I was down!

Atomic, just the fact that you try so hard makes us love and appreciate you to pieces!! Whether this works out or not we all have a common bond and an understanding of each other that we can't find elsewhere!

My Gender Dreaming

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast