Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great essay (as always) and I loved the Hunger Games quote at the end.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't blame you in any way for my failed sway Atomic, I gave it my best shot and unfortunately it didn't work but I certainly don't blame anyone for that. I am beating myself up at the moment thinking maybe I should have followed my dhs advice and not swayed at all, just got on with ttc. Maybe we would have had our little girl, but who knows?

I think GD feels like it swallows you whole when it first descends and we just feel so unlucky - when of course we know we should be over the moon about our new baby that is on its way. So it is a cocktail of emotions that for me make me just want to curl into a ball and cry. I don't think I realised how badly I wanted a little girl until I found out the gender of this baby and knew I would never have a daughter.

I am so glad I found this site, it is fantastic to be able to chat to people who actually understand and don't judge you on how you are feeling.

I know that swaying isn't guaranteed but the thing that I just do not understand is the stats for the due in April 2013. All our sways were slightly different and yet the number of boys that are due is just crazy?! Every time someone comes back with an opposite my heart just sinks for them, we must be the unluckiest group on the forum! Surely just with natural odds of probability there should be more girls due? I'd love to know your take on it Atomic.
    Maybe I am trying to apply too much logic to it all!

Big hugs to everyone who is suffering from GD xxxxxxxxx
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What confuses me is the statistical anomaly that seems to be happening in our due date group at the moment (march/April/may)
    It's so far out from even a 'normal' gender split, let alone a swaying group. I can't remember exactly but I think roughly 23% success rate and an 80/20 gender split
    The only other 2 groups with data seem to be in normal ranges, with 50/50 ratios or thereabouts, and a noticeable 'success rate'
    So what's happened in our group? The mind boggles

Great essay by the way, I've book marked it for reading over and over
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic - I've already told you that you're my favourite person of the year! You may not be able to physically give me my girl, but you've given me a higher chance than I would have had otherwise and you've given me a community of women who understand how I feel without judgement and persecution. That alone is praise worthy!

You've continued your hard work despite having achieved your own DG. You care so much about all of us and our sways and it's noticeable.

When I first came to this forum you tolerated my countless of questions, were so helpful and made me feel right at home. I feel as if I've been on this site for years - not just a month.

So personally, even if I get a third son, I'm grateful to you and all the hard work you put into this website.
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerian View Post
    Atomic - I've already told you that you're my favourite person of the year! You may not be able to physically give me my girl, but you've given me a higher chance than I would have had otherwise and you've given me a community of women who understand how I feel without judgement and persecution. That alone is praise worthy!

You've continued your hard work despite having achieved your own DG. You care so much about all of us and our sways and it's noticeable.

When I first came to this forum you tolerated my countless of questions, were so helpful and made me feel right at home. I feel as if I've been on this site for years - not just a month.

So personally, even if I get a third son, I'm grateful to you and all the hard work you put into this website.
    So very well said I second everything!
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mummypink View Post
    I don't blame you in any way for my failed sway Atomic, I gave it my best shot and unfortunately it didn't work but I certainly don't blame anyone for that. I am beating myself up at the moment thinking maybe I should have followed my dhs advice and not swayed at all, just got on with ttc. Maybe we would have had our little girl, but who knows?

I think GD feels like it swallows you whole when it first descends and we just feel so unlucky - when of course we know we should be over the moon about our new baby that is on its way. So it is a cocktail of emotions that for me make me just want to curl into a ball and cry. I don't think I realised how badly I wanted a little girl until I found out the gender of this baby and knew I would never have a daughter.

I am so glad I found this site, it is fantastic to be able to chat to people who actually understand and don't judge you on how you are feeling.

I know that swaying isn't guaranteed but the thing that I just do not understand is the stats for the due in April 2013. All our sways were slightly different and yet the number of boys that are due is just crazy?! Every time someone comes back with an opposite my heart just sinks for them, we must be the unluckiest group on the forum! Surely just with natural odds of probability there should be more girls due? I'd love to know your take on it Atomic.
    Maybe I am trying to apply too much logic to it all!

Big hugs to everyone who is suffering from GD xxxxxxxxx
    At the same time, there were several people who were getting girls (some of the custom sway plan people and a couple of others) but they just didn't happen to be posting in that thread. I think it was just bad luck.

ETA May 27 2013 to add - if you examine the stats in this thread, even though we have had quite a bit of bad luck we are still getting better than 60%. And several of the custom sway people did not post sways to be included in these numbers so I believe them to be higher than it would appear. There is NOWHERE anything like 23% girls numbers overall, it was just that one group.

http://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/...readsheet.html

The due date group mentioned, I think caught the brunt of the worst info - taking probiotics, skipping fiber, having several attempts, couch potato instead of exercise, and starting off too strict and ending up having to pretty much sway blue just to get pg. Additionally that would make the conception dates right in the boy peak and that may have swayed as well. I think it was the perfect storm and I really do hope that we are over the worst of the results and can now encorporate the newer info into a better sway.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; May 27th, 2013 at 06:11 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lassie1982 View Post
    What confuses me is the statistical anomaly that seems to be happening in our due date group at the moment (march/April/may)
    It's so far out from even a 'normal' gender split, let alone a swaying group. I can't remember exactly but I think roughly 23% success rate and an 80/20 gender split
    The only other 2 groups with data seem to be in normal ranges, with 50/50 ratios or thereabouts, and a noticeable 'success rate'
    So what's happened in our group? The mind boggles

Great essay by the way, I've book marked it for reading over and over
    If I could find the time to update stats, there actually were several successes, just not the people posting in that group. Bad luck.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This was great. If I'm pregnant with a little opposite then we will be swaying again in a couple of years. It's amazing to think what the stats will show then!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    love3 this, thanks so much x
    mummy to 2 beautiful boys time for pink i think

'Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up'

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^^^ What she said!! If I get chance to ttc again then regardless of the gender of this baby I'll be taking heed of these brilliant essays!! Thank you so much Atomic, you're fab

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast