Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just Bumping for Atomic. I know you asked me to and wanted to bump so you'd know I'm on the page before so you can find me.
    Last edited by Alicewonder; June 11th, 2013 at 12:59 PM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, this post has moved down a bit so just Bumping for Atomic again.

Oh,
    Ugh still nothing. Hmm and now my cm is weird.
    Cervix felt higher the other day, my BBT didn't turn on right though it broke. Cm stretches just a little but breaks easy and today checking cervix made finger tacky! Yesterday morning around 10 am due to the non working BBT I OPk it was neg but after I ejected it I saw a faint 2nd line (not sure this means anything?) then checked again at 2:30 pm neg again and faint line was gone!

I mean I went to use BBT and it wouldn't turn on making a beep. I stuck it in my mouth waited a bit no beep either. Then got frustrated turned on the lights pressed the BBT again and it Beeped on displaying 98.60! And then It displayed LO F and then I turned it off and back on placed in mouth and it read 96.50? Huh? Any ideas I'm like CD 27!

This morning it was 96.10 and cm felt tacky and cervix deffinatly firmer. So, thinking I missed my surge?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again Alicewonder!

I think that if your relatives are giving you all sorts of stress and conflict it can be better to just avoid them for awhile while you're swaying. You don't need to take it to extremes, but maybe just avoid family get togethers except on special occasions type of thing.

Low libido for you can sometimes be a good sign for pink. Some guys have done frequent release where they help themselves every day for a week or two before having an attempt and it has gotten pretty good results. Not all guys can stick to it though, so if he can't, then it may be better to go with the abstain option. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...pink-blue.html

Going vegetarian is pretty easy and you don't have to do it all the time, even if you just started heading in that direction like having "meatless mondays" or something like that. It's nice to have a lot of time to play around with the idea so you can find things you like to eat. Sometimes people leave it till the last minute and it's very stressful.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Alicewonder View Post
    Oh ok, I just edited what I wrote I hope it's clearer now. Dh is a great guy, his family is less then stellar and he's been noticing this since I got pregnant. There was this one point he got ticked at them for pushing their agenda. His mom kept saying she was soo worried I would have DS and not tell them! Ridiculous! Turns out they were hard as nails to get ahold if when I went into labor.

DH is actually a sweetheart it's just I could bop him one now and again for stupid stuff! Lol
    I feel bad about the In-laws but if they aren't gonna be supportive why should we even bother? Poor DH. He really likes my family though.

We were gonna go see his family but his mom sent a manipulative birthday card whining! So we don't want her to think that's the reason and reward her bad behavior.

Anyway, I just wanted to explain.
    Where inlaws are concerned, my 2 cents is that life is really short and you never know when you will lose your parents so sometimes it's best to let go on the little things and see them while they are still here! If it's something small but annoying, maybe forgiveness will be better for your testosterone levels anyway!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Alicewonder View Post
    Ok, this post has moved down a bit so just Bumping for Atomic again.

Oh,
    Ugh still nothing. Hmm and now my cm is weird.
    Cervix felt higher the other day, my BBT didn't turn on right though it broke. Cm stretches just a little but breaks easy and today checking cervix made finger tacky! Yesterday morning around 10 am due to the non working BBT I OPk it was neg but after I ejected it I saw a faint 2nd line (not sure this means anything?) then checked again at 2:30 pm neg again and faint line was gone!

I mean I went to use BBT and it wouldn't turn on making a beep. I stuck it in my mouth waited a bit no beep either. Then got frustrated turned on the lights pressed the BBT again and it Beeped on displaying 98.60! And then It displayed LO F and then I turned it off and back on placed in mouth and it read 96.50? Huh? Any ideas I'm like CD 27!

This morning it was 96.10 and cm felt tacky and cervix deffinatly firmer. So, thinking I missed my surge?
    Sometimes it can be normal to have strange long cycles after you've had a baby. Even if you are not nursing, sometimes it can take a couple years for things to get back to normal after having a child and it may be just a weird long cycle, they happen to us all now and then.

That's how those digital thermometers work sometimes. I have had the same thing happen. All you can do is just try it and see.

Sometimes you gear up to O and then your body just decides the time isnt' right and decides to wait. So you can get symptoms and then the symptoms go away, even tho you haven't even surged yet.

It is totally normal to get faint lines on OPK tests, they don't mean anything. That hormone the OPK detects, is there in yoru body all the time (it's even in your husband's body) and it's only when it reaches a certain concentration that it will trigger ovulation. If it isn't positive, then it's negative, even if there is a line.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AKMommy View Post
    Thanks for posting! I was planning on doing an EGS on IG, most likely with LE diet. I just showed it to hubby and asked, do you think this is too much? He read through it and told me he would rather do that. To him it seems less stressful (on our relationship). We have a beautiful failed sway (he's 5 now) that put a lot of pressure on our relationship. There wasn't much information around at that time about swaying. The only thing I really did was Mg and Calcium supplements. I think I drank peppermint tea, but I'm not sure. We eat a very friendly boy diet, so it's no wonder I have all boys. Do you think the EGS is too much? I can't say that I'd let DH do all the work with the sciencey stuff. I loved biology and chemistry class, and I'm too controlling to trust that he would do it right. Also, I'm in the military and a pilot in civilian life. Are any of girl friendly supplements anything I need to worry about drug tests (there's a lot of restrictions in both fields so I'm a bit concerned) - totally off topic I know.
    EGS stats on IG are only 50-50 the last I saw. I really do not think EGS is a good idea AT ALL. I have an essay on that here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...r-swaying.html and I explain a little bit more in the thread itself so you may want to look over the whole thing.

I honestly don't know if anything would come up odd on a drug test (even if somethign doesn't come up in a Google search doesn't mean that it couldn't happen) and would not want to give you bad info that could alter the course of your life.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, thanks! Yeah, DH isn't sure how to handle his family right now says if they can't behave then no we won't invite them. And right now the extra stress isn't needed. Esp. since my dad has a big surgery comming soon. My MIL would give me such crap for what I would eat (the family is used to sitting down with a tub of cookie dough and spoons and passing it around. That turns my stomach cause of the sanitary reasons alone! its no wonder why they are always sick!) We might stop by breifly visit in future although, I'm leaving that up to DH. So, they just might have to wait till we get preg cause we are pretty sure they'd pull something yet again. It's crazy but who would've thought of the stuff they have said/done.
    We are Deffinatly going to pre-plan meals so I'm not obsessing over it.
    Ill have to figure out a groove. Meatless Mondays sounds doable. I'll have to purchase some if the diet stuff to figure out the peramiters we need to work within. If I go Veg even a little I'm not gonna have my support team (Dh, my Mom and Dad) go meatless. I think maybe I can eat less meat or go meatless while they eat it. As long as I got it pre-figured out and it isn't forever lol

I generally skip breakfast except for a cup or two of coffee. Depending on day I have it night also on weekends. And sometimes I drink Cherry Coke Zero. Is diet coke a better choice? cause I can switch easy enough.

It's crazy busy birthday/family reunion /party time around here and DH just got good news as he's finally got another 2nd job in the same vein as he wanted (so it appears to have a future) it pays just above his bottom floor but it would allow him to go part-time on his other job where he works till like 1:30 Am! So we are gonna celebrate by having something I NEVER have Possibly Appitizer or Movie Popcorn,Dinner and Desert! Lol cheesy yes but I never have the guts to do this in years!

Our Anniversary is early September so thinking diet will really start then. Or maybe we should start after July 4th and TTC in September? Maybe I could have just a small piece of my grandpas birthday cake Aug 4th and make up for our Anniversary dinner and dessert (we used to share pizza and decadent sundaes)after I get preg haha? Thoughts?

As I want to enjoy something's I've prevented myself from having. I've Seriusly only had like 2 hotdogs in past 3 years! 2011 July 4th and 2013 two months ago!
    And I'm an ice cream friend but my entire pregnancy I ate only a little ice cream like twice! (Someone said it wasn't safe for baby) I avoided any heat lamp foods and or deli meats.

Anyway, I think DH will probably try Frequeant knowing him lol although he could abstain (he's worried that'll leave him with bad sperm)
    Oh, I didn't know that about low libedo (mine deffinatly is low) why is that you think?

Would it be ok if DH helped himself before a week or two? Like could he a couple times a week leading up to it? Or should it only be that often a week or two? Or should do it once twice a week and then FR for two weeks leading up to O? I'm not sure exactally how we should do this. Is there anypoint he needs to abstain or is it a certain number of days in a row? I really have such a low libedo. DH jokes he thinks he knows when I'm O'ing cause I'll get a little Mmmmm and then boom I get my period lol. Like this before we got preg last time. I don't take notice lol

I'm gonna schedule a visit to OBGYN for my annual PAP soon , i hope she can tell me whats up. Now we are figuring when DH is gonna take his accrued vacation before going part-time at the theatre.

My concern is I'm not Ovulating or I don't know when so don't know how to plan this? Like when to DTD ect..
    Plus I want this info so I know when this child was conceived and can be prepared after that Crazy Scare I went through last time when the Dr 's lost my U/S and were pushing induction early. Thank Goodness I had such a strong gut feeling and he came when he did!

Thanks Again!
    Last edited by Alicewonder; June 12th, 2013 at 03:39 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! I'll read that tonight! I think once we have a list of what each of us are going to do, I'll take it to the doc and ask if anything odd would show up that would put our careers on the line (in the military, if you test positive you're out if it's not prescribed).

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bumping for Atomic. Thought it might be easier to find amongst all this crazy busyness.

Also have OBGYN appointment to talk July 23rd. I don't know what she can all tell like ovulation or eggs or what fertility wise. I hope there's something. My Pap will be in August cause she's booked otherwise.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AKMommy View Post
    Thanks! I'll read that tonight! I think once we have a list of what each of us are going to do, I'll take it to the doc and ask if anything odd would show up that would put our careers on the line (in the military, if you test positive you're out if it's not prescribed).
    S/he may not even know though. That's my concern. I can all but guarantee that I would know more than them and I don't know - I checked online and didn't see anything glaring but I just hate to hang my hat on that. Something could possibly come up funky and it's just that no one knows about it yet, and that would ruin your lives. Stuff like vitex, SP - it doesn't even have that good of results so I hate to see you guys taking such a huge risk to your life for somethign that is not going to yield a very good sway.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast