Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Coming from IG...SO confused TTC Pink in 1 week....

Hi ladies! This is my first post and I have to say that I am loving this site! Not only does it work when i need it (ahem...IG and the monkeys) but I find myself agreeing more and more with the information presented here...

But here is my deliema....

We are trying for a girl in about 6 days....we have been preparing ourselves for 6 weeks using the in-gender diets and supplements...my husband hasnt released in almost 3 weeks (poor guy!) and I am freaking out now that everything we have done is wrong....

SO....can someone please answer a few questions for me?
    1 - PH doesnt matter? So should I still drink my CL everyday? Should I bother to use my PH meter to check when we DTD or thereafer?
    2 - What about supplements? I'm taking ALL the IG supplements and it honestly feels like I'm takin so much that my body cannot possibly be using them all...what does AS reccomend??
    3 - Is there a cookbook or list of recipes? I just purchased the Dreamer subscriptions about 3 hours ago and still cannot find it???

Any help you guys can offer would be fantastic...I'm so confused...We are going forward with this try but if I don't get pregnant this month we are going to hit the LE diet hard next month

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

This site is so much better then IG and it's not just bcos there are no monkeys here lol!
    It may take some time to learn how to navigate here, let's say 20 minutes

Some links you may find helpful:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...pink-blue.html
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...s-for-TTC-Pink
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...-pink-and-blue

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...frequency.html
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...s-for-TTC-pink!
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...S-FOR-TTC-PINK

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...for-more-girls

I'm no expert for an intentional pink sway, but as far as I know, pH doesn't matter. I also think O+12 is bs, but that's just my opinion.

Check out Stickies, lot's of useful info there!

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ete-index.html

Sending you all my pink dust!!!!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Zivic! I spoke with DH last night and we made a few adjustments to our diet and are returning the PH meter since we really couldn't afford it in the first place anyway.

I have one more question if you don't mind (or anyone else for that matter)....what about frequent release? considering that we have been abstaining for 3 PAINFUL weeks....would it be okay if we started the frequent release today (5 days before expected ovulation) and DTD every day until my positive OPK? Possibly with DH releasing in the AM hours before we BD in the PM hours?

Any help you ladies can offer would be such a blessing. My husband only wants 2 children and I actually kind of want another boy but his poor heart would be so broken if he never got the daughter he longs for so I'm doing everything I can to help him see his dreams come true.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're welcome!

I've just read this http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...pink-blue.html, pink part: here it is " Frequent Release: DH releases (ejaculates) every day, at least once a day and more often whenever he can, for 7-10 days or more if he can. You can use frequent release with one attempt, with a cutoff of 2-3 days, at ovulation, with an O+12 attempt, or with a combo of these. Please read http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...toff-with-O-12 for a more in depth explanation of how you might combine timing with frequency. For this strategy, he will release outside your body and only use the last batch of semen to inseminate you." and if I understand correctly, he should start with FR, if he can twice a day.

If you have time, read the whole Atomic's essay.

HTH!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks!

So basically (if I am understanding this correctly) we should be okay to start our plan to DTD every PM with him releasing every every AM and stop about 2 days before I O....

I promise...this is my LAST question....when I get my positive OPK am I 1 or 2 days away from Oing?? How does that work?
    Married to my best friend since {09-26-2009}
    Proud Mama to my busy little boy born {12-29-2010}
    and our precious angel baby in heaven {12-26-2007}

Hoping to be blessed with a pink bundle of joy to complete our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Keep the questions coming!

here is also an emergency tactic from Atomic: "Compressed FR: You can use this as an emergency tactic if you were trying to go for FR but something came up and you missed a day here or there, or if you have a very irregular ovulation or a very long cycle (which does happen sometimes when you begin to sway pink, even if you‘ve always had a regular cycle) and the idea of FR for 3 and 4 weeks or even longer is daunting. Or, you can do it by design for those husbands who really cannot manage either FR or abstaining.

DTD in whatever pattern you prefer until you get a positive OPK. (you could potentially use this with a cutoff, but if something happens and you O late, you could end up with your DH having to release for several days in a row and that’s what you’re trying to prevent by doing this technique.) Then, have DH release once and dump the first batch - DO NOT use this batch for insemination, no matter what. As soon as he is capable, have him DTD again…you can use this second batch for insemination or dump it, too. By the time the third batch rolls around (again, as soon as he is able to), the count will be a lot lower than it was and you can use all subsequent batches for insemination. Keep DTD as much as you can until you’re sure you have Oed and the egg is gone. Or, you can use only one batch for insemination if you prefer.

To use this as an emergency tactic, let’s say that you were going for FR but one of your kids got sick in the night and ended up in your bed and then your MIL stopped by unexpectedly on another day. So you missed a couple of days in the middle of your 7-10 day FR. You’ve only had 2 days in a row of release and now you’re going to O in 2 days. Don’t panic. Have DH release once and dump it, then as soon as he is able, DTD again and use that second batch if you like or wait for a third batch. Keep DH releasing as much as possible through O, using or dumping batches depending on your preference. If you’re doing a lot of other things to sway, you may want to finish inside every time, or if you’re not doing much, then you may only want to use one or two of these batches."

About OPK: when you get +OPK, you're 24-48 hours from Oing-not much help You can test twice a day for more accurate results, but never with FMU. When the line starts to fade away, you are few hours from Oing.
    I personally wouldn't bother that much, you can BD after first +OPK.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Princess, it may be a good idea to take this month off just and try for next month if thats possible??

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Zivic! That is what I thought but for some reason I remember hearing that you're like 3 days from Oing so I was a bit confused on that

ELP - it sounds crazy but our sway method, diet and everything else is completely up to DH. He is the one who desires a daughter, i actually want 2 boys but since his desire is so strong and his gender dissapointment was hard to watch with our son I have decided to follow his lead and do everything in my power to give him a daughter. I have shared all the info with him and brough up postponing this month's sway so we could adjust everything but he is confident that we have done enough and wants to go forward with this month. I plan to bring it up again tonight but he is in a hurry to get pregnant with another child (he will be 30 soon) and my words will probably fall on deaf ears
    Married to my best friend since {09-26-2009}
    Proud Mama to my busy little boy born {12-29-2010}
    and our precious angel baby in heaven {12-26-2007}

Hoping to be blessed with a pink bundle of joy to complete our family!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a great position to be in!! Best of luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast