Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Intuition about other members and their sways

Do you ever read someone's journey through their sway and think from the way they are talking they sound like they're going to get their wish (or sadly in some cases not)? It isn't about how 'good' their sway is more just the demeanour that comes across in the way they write? Does that make sense? Xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know what you mean, this has crossed my mind too.

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I bet I know someone who does although I imagine they try not to become too emotionally involved iykwim? Xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not too sure what you mean? Do you mean if someone is more chilled out with desire they are more likely to get their wish? Eg for a girl? Xxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It has crossed my mind with pink sways because just MAYBE, the more stressed out and anxious about having a girl a woman is the more her testosterone level rises creating a boy friendly environment? But then, what kind of explanation is there for blue sways? It's a tough one, but I wondered that myself, it might be a fluke that the more relaxed you are about getting an opposite the more likely you are to get your desired gender, or maybe it's just because we hear more about the 'failed' (hate that word!) sways because they were more focused and by consequence, more devastated with not getting their desired gender and are more likely to write about their disappointment. Does that make any sense? Interesting thread though.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay cool yes I hear you! Xx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't have that. I'm curious though. Does it get out by what you thought/ think?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also wonder whether scientific studies they take ladies and fiddle with things to produce girls are more successful because they take the project management element and therefore Martha-ness away from the woman??

Anyway - I guess yes it is about how relaxed someone is and how obsessive the sway becomes but there's something I can't put my finger on!

May start a new thread with this question but since reading about swaying does anyone else look at families when they're out and work out how/why they got the gender they did?? Xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulberry Smurf View Post
    I also wonder whether scientific studies they take ladies and fiddle with things to produce girls are more successful because they take the project management element and therefore Martha-ness away from the woman??

Anyway - I guess yes it is about how relaxed someone is and how obsessive the sway becomes but there's something I can't put my finger on!

May start a new thread with this question but since reading about swaying does anyone else look at families when they're out and work out how/why they got the gender they did?? Xx
    Always!! I love watching super-size v superskinny on channel 4 (UK) and the amount of mums who are very skinny or very obese that have girls make me smile. I usually guess correctly which gender they have! I always wonder irl which factors made a certain lady conceive a certain gender. It's fascinating science!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad it's not just me haha it really is amazing science. Then I wonder how if we over simplify it do we still get gender opposites in every single country and community. Xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast