Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

HCG Diet and Gender Swaying

Hi,

I'm new to this forum. I'm TTC. My BMI is 29.5, so I'm well over-weight, almost obese. However, I've started this HCG diet (I take homeopathic drops though) and I was wondering if it will have any effect on TTC or gender swaying? I also have PCOS. Has anyone tried losing weight with HCG diet just prior to getting pregnant? Is it ok to do. Honestly, that's the only diet that will make me lose some weight before I get pregnant, nothing else works for me So what do you all advise?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you ttc boy or girl?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boy. DH and I are both 27. I have mild PCOS. I'm not Insulin Resistant though (just in case this info helps)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great question! I did hcg diet 2 months ago as I gained weight from my 3 cycles of IVF and I have insulin resistance. But, I have put weight back on since starting my boy sway.

I don't know which way it sways, if it sways at all.

I stopped at 21 days, and I know losing weight = sways pink. But I think hcg helps build testosterone = blue.

Honestly though, I ended up at my starting weight with the boy diet due to all the bananas and potatoes which aren't recommended foods for stabilizing after hcg. And Ive only been on the boy diet for a few weeks! I lost about 6 pounds and gained it all back with the blue sway.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!!!

I believe HCG would tend to sway blue overall and if you're very heavy and had girls at your heavier weight, it may help to lose some. I strongly advise doing moderate cardio exercise and weight training to ensure you don't lose a ton of muscle mass.

Info on swaying with PCOS is found here:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html

I know Michaela (in the HT section) did the HCG diet and has mixed emotions about it, she may be able to shed some light on it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The hCG used for hCG weight loss injections, drops, and creams is indeed natural, but it is also created in a laboratory through sterile cells. If you have heard that hCG is derived from pregnant women's urine or animal urine, rest assured, it comes from a petri dish.

HCG Diet Drops
    Last edited by Ryan; October 9th, 2013 at 03:37 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I strongly advise against doing hcg diet with PCOS.

Hcg diet tends to sway blue by raising testosterone but with pcos you can end up aggravating the and then stop ovulation, and you would then have to go on Clomid which sways strongly pink.

I advise alower carb weigh loss program like south beach or protein power plan.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think "Ryan" is a spammer. Careful what you read, people!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In the HT forum, most of the PCOS gals are doing low carb before cycling. They are a great resource for this too and have a thread dedicated to the subject.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums