Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, totally! Great point.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much...I went with dh depositing into the cup and inserting then laying down...didn't spill a drop and it's right up there with my cervix sitting in the liquid.
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are talented! much better than me LOL!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lots of practice...I use a Diva cup for AF every month.
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck, PoP! Sending you all my blue dust!!
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes. I have known people to conceive a girl from TBM. I have also known of many people conceive a boy from TBM. I have also known people who TBM after a successful girl sway for a subsequent child and have a boy.

There are better sway tactics out there. I would be more sold if many many opposites were not conceived or peopel who can't get pg by it, which defeats the whole purpose. VASTLY better methods to reduce numbers of sperm getting to the egg. Vastly. Like...to eternity and back, vastly. Not just a little vastly, but incredibly vastly better methods that keeps your sanity and your marriage intact. I don't know about you, but a stack of BFNs due to lime juice and an abraded vagina, isn't exactly how I wish to ttc a child that really has no proven effectiveness to choose gender. I think I just know of too many opposites, but again...you can pretty much say that about anything when it comes to swaying.

look into a store bought douche to do before or after DTD...same purpose, much easier and nicer to your lady parts. Also consider acijel or rephresh to use in conjunction. SAME PURPOSE=SAME OUTCOME+HAPPY CAMPERS (you can rearrange that into any order which shows it is an absolute best scenario)

7. Likes LinzNicuRN liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lara3 View Post
    I know this is an old thread, but does anyone know of anyone here that has used TBM successfully? Preferably for a girl??
    I do, but I also know people who got an opposite with TBM. And the stats on IG that I saw were 50-50 for the extreme gender swaying for a girl (this was a few months back tho)

I also know a ton ton ton of people who tried TBM for months and couldn't get pg.

edited below with 2 more stat updates from IG. their numbers range between 50-50 to low 70% and are the same as we are getting with diet, exercise, one attempt, Clomid.

I reiterate I know tons tons tons of people who did not get pregnant with EGS.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; October 16th, 2015 at 02:49 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bodhi View Post
    Thanks, this takes some of the pressure off. I wasn't planning on doing TBM, but sometimes I read things and worry that I may regret not doing absolutely everything possible. This makes me feel a bit better about putting a limit on how far I'm willing to go.
    I just wanted to share with everyone the IG stats thread here TTC GIRL Stats Sheet in Extreme Gender Swaying Forum

Please note that we are getting equal or better results WITHOUT TBM. LE Diet longer than 12 weeks, alcohol, one attempt, exercise, Clomid - WITHOUT TBM all got equal or better results (and keep in mind that TBM on IG is done WITH diet and one attempt plus lots of other stuff). TBM and the other extreme swaying methods DO NOT WORK. They add NOTHING beyond what we are already getting with much easier, saner, safer sways. And our time to conception is average 3 months on this site too which is all good.

I will keep these directions up of course because I want people to be able to use these methods SAFELY but I do not recommend them at all.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic,

My partner and I are a same sex couple. We only have the choice of doing the TBM... from what I'm reading on this thread I feel like our chances of falling pregnant are drastically slim compared to if we were to do it the "natural" way.
    We are also trying to sway pink, we are doing supps and trying the diet however because I am already slim and have a low bmi it worries me that I wont be getting enough nutrition to maintain a stable healthy weight... can you help me on this?
    K&S08DS 09DD 11DS 13 with Baby#4 due July 2017! Swayed for a GIRL

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sure Atomic will reply but just wanted to say I don't think your chances with TBM are horrible at all! I think the negativity is specifically geared towards the ladies on IG who were adding line juice to their husband's sperm, etc. Atomic says on the very first post in this thread that it can be an effective means of conception when done properly. I know a same-sex couple who got pregnant (both of them) this way. The older one (40+ when she started) took a year to get pregnant without any fertility treatments. Her partner, in her early thirties, got pregnant after only a couple cycles.
    Surprise 2012. FGD sway opposite 2015
    Jan. 2017 (swayed pink).
    LE sway opposite 2017

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast