Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i got pregnant this time first try with TBM / AI (using a syringe) i also swayed pink so only did 1 attempt and jumped and dumped after about 5 mins.

it lowers your chances if your adding things to the sperm to try and change ph but just using the syringe as a method of getting the sperm up there has the same success rates as normal intercourse so i wouldnt let it stress you out, the IG statistics arent of women who were doing at home AI (or TBM if you prefer to call it that) they are of women who were adding things to the sperm before inseminating to try and alter the ph which is a totally different thing..

i dont know what im having this time so i cant tell you if my sway worked or not but i can tell you i got pregnant first time with only 1 insemination, and atomic did mention on one of my posts that there have previously been 2 women on this site who used at home AI, both swayed blue with diet, exercise etc but due to using sperm donors they had limited insemination attempts.. both got pregnant and both got girls!!

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow16 View Post
    Atomic,

My partner and I are a same sex couple. We only have the choice of doing the TBM... from what I'm reading on this thread I feel like our chances of falling pregnant are drastically slim compared to if we were to do it the "natural" way.
    We are also trying to sway pink, we are doing supps and trying the diet however because I am already slim and have a low bmi it worries me that I wont be getting enough nutrition to maintain a stable healthy weight... can you help me on this?
    Hi and welcome! Glad you found us.

The warnings in this essay are directed at people doing tons of stuff to alter the pH and other characteristics of the sperm. It is a different scenario when you're just trying to do TBM for getting pregnant. I would not have you put lime juice and all the rest of it into the sperm sample you're using and just do the insemination, and then we will sway in other ways.

You can def. do the diet at upper limits of cals to prevent weight loss and that is what I suggest for you. You will still be swaying even if you do not lose any weight.

Let me know how else I can help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin514 View Post
    I'm sure Atomic will reply but just wanted to say I don't think your chances with TBM are horrible at all! I think the negativity is specifically geared towards the ladies on IG who were adding line juice to their husband's sperm, etc. Atomic says on the very first post in this thread that it can be an effective means of conception when done properly. I know a same-sex couple who got pregnant (both of them) this way. The older one (40+ when she started) took a year to get pregnant without any fertility treatments. Her partner, in her early thirties, got pregnant after only a couple cycles.
    and we have had 2 couples get pregnant this way and both had girls (and were swaying for boys!!)

5. Likes Rainbow16, 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for your replies ladies! Very helpful, sorry I must have misread the first post, it was late here in Australia haha.
    I'm very glad I have found this site to, we are really hoping for a girl but will be happy with a healthy baby! Trying to give our daughter a sister
    I'm glad the TBM method doesn't reduce our risks of getting pregnant it had me worried there. Our last pregnancy took 2 years to conceive, I think there was an issue with the donor, hopefully with a new donor things won't take so long!
    No I must find the girl diet and see how I can manage to make this work for me. I already skip breakfast but love my pasta..
    Atomic could you link the girl diet please?
    K&S08DS 09DD 11DS 13 with Baby#4 due July 2017! Swayed for a GIRL

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here it is!! You would aim at starting off at 1800-2000 cals and see how it goes, if weight comes off then up calories till it stops following basic tenets of the diet. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html

9. Thanks Rainbow16 thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, looking for some updated info on TBM and ladies who have done this method for blue. I think pH doesn't sway so EW are not used anymore.? And Preseed?
    I want to use it additional to normal BD. DH and I can't DTD during the day because of the kids but I want to add AM attempts to the night BD. So, that's why I'm learning this.

Can someone tell me if this is right:
    version 1: I have DH do it into a moon cup (IC is too big to manage for me), then add preseed (how much?) and insert it. done.
    As I think that the liquid could be to low in the cup to have contact with the cervix (or isn't that the case?) when standing up (can't lay down for long - kids..) wouldn't it be better to:

version2: Have DH do it into a clean glass, then suck it up with a syringe (should I add preseed here again to have greater volume?) and inject it somehow directly into the cervix opening... if that is even possible? maybe using a soft blunt cannula? like an embryo transfer for sperm of course not as far to have an IUI because I know that would be dangerous but only a little inside sorry for TMI. just trying to figure out how sperm transfer would be most effective lol

is anybody here crazy enough to have done something like that or even considering and wanting to share experience and thoughts?
    (thank you atomic!)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, i have an appointment today and have to leave in a couple minutes so could you please bump this for me???

I just want to be VERY sure that no one uses egg whites though. I think it's very likely that egg whites are causing miscarriages and I have an explanation of my concerns here in this thread https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...re-get-pg.html

NO EGG WHITES! I have it in these instructions because this is the instructions on how to do TBM but I really, really very much prefer that you guys skip them.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aira22 View Post
    Hi, looking for some updated info on TBM and ladies who have done this method for blue. I think pH doesn't sway so EW are not used anymore.? And Preseed?
    I want to use it additional to normal BD. DH and I can't DTD during the day because of the kids but I want to add AM attempts to the night BD. So, that's why I'm learning this.

Can someone tell me if this is right:
    version 1: I have DH do it into a moon cup (IC is too big to manage for me), then add preseed (how much?) and insert it. done.
    As I think that the liquid could be to low in the cup to have contact with the cervix (or isn't that the case?) when standing up (can't lay down for long - kids..) wouldn't it be better to:

version2: Have DH do it into a clean glass, then suck it up with a syringe (should I add preseed here again to have greater volume?) and inject it somehow directly into the cervix opening... if that is even possible? maybe using a soft blunt cannula? like an embryo transfer for sperm of course not as far to have an IUI because I know that would be dangerous but only a little inside sorry for TMI. just trying to figure out how sperm transfer would be most effective lol

is anybody here crazy enough to have done something like that or even considering and wanting to share experience and thoughts?
    Hi,

For version 2 you can't insert directly into your cervix, you just insert reasonably far into the vagina (as far as the syringe goes, assuming it's a standard 5 or 10 ml syringe that's fine) and release there.
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEnglish View Post
    Hi,

For version 2 you can't insert directly into your cervix, you just insert reasonably far into the vagina (as far as the syringe goes, assuming it's a standard 5 or 10 ml syringe that's fine) and release there.
    OK, maybe I'll practice with preseed only. (or water? what's the least messing up CM down there)

Yes, atomic. NO EGG WHITES! Only use preseed. or don't I even need that?
    (thank you atomic!)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aira22 View Post
    OK, maybe I'll practice with preseed only. (or water? what's the least messing up CM down there)

Yes, atomic. NO EGG WHITES! Only use preseed. or don't I even need that?
    If you want a boy use a sperm friendly lube. Water actually is bad for sperm and will kill some of them off.

I found it to be simple and not need practice, but it couldn't hurt to practice if you feel unsure.

BTW, I was doing it to sway girl -- DH finished into a condom which also kills some sperm -- I was going to add lemon juice, but then chickened out on the lemon juice and just inserted the semen after it sat in a condom for about 10 minutes. I got a girl that way.
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

15. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast