Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, aira, again, I am ONLY on board with this since you're having other attempts that are straightforward BD and only doing the TBM for one additional attempt. We have gotten poor results with TBM for boys, I think because you lose so much sperm that it ends up possibly swaying pink when people are ONLY doing TBM.

Version 1 - Skip the Preseed as I think it may impinge upon the ability of the sperm to leave the cup (I am envisioning a layer of Preseed on top of the sperm in the cup - don't do that. My concern with the Moon Cups is that people lose more semen trying to put the darn things in than they ever save, but since this is an "add on" attempt and not the only attempt, I am ok with you guys doing that. The sperm will swim out of the cup and into your EWCM, don't worry abut the cup being too low. You can still use Preseed if you want to, but be sure that you insert it into your VJ and give it some time to kind of spread out before inserting the cup, I don't want you to shoot a big wad up there and then put the cup in right after OR put a layer of Preseed on top of the semen either.

VErsion 2 - You can also do it that way. Some people do mix Preseed with it. My concern with this is that you'll lose more sperm that way but again, since this is an "add on" and not your only form of attempts then it's ok. You don't need to get it right up to the cervix, you just need to get it in the ballpark, the EWCM will get it the rest of the way there!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK, thank you! I have a plan now. I'll go with version 2, the syringe because I think I will get more sperm to the "portal".

Thinking about the whole "loosing sperm" thing.. what's the case when you BD the normal way and use preseed and have a lot of EWCM and DH releases a big batch because he waited 3-4 days? and it's just one big mess of fluids and when he pulls out half of the liquid comes out and when turning over to lie in a TTC position, even more gets "squeezed out"... sorry for TMI but that's what a TTC boy situation could be. isn't there even more loss of sperm. Something similar like this once happened to us and I thought this would have been the worst attempt ever. Isn't then having the sperm in a clean syringe and put it all cautiously up there without squishing it back and forth (and out?) even more effective? - I'm just thinking! Certainly I'll be going with real BD when possible because that's the recommendation.
    (thank you atomic!)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, it's not more effective because you leave behind a lot of semen in the cup and in the syringe and it doesn't get as far up inside as you think it will. The syringe/TBM method is inferior in every way compared to actual intercourse and like I mentioned, of my blue swayers who have done it, they all got girls that I"m aware of.

If you are worried about seepage, just do missionary. There is nothing magic about doggy style. I know a lot of people say it's a magic blue position but most of the blue sway opposites we've ever gotten were with doggy (since everyone does it for blue!) so I know it's not a magic position. Most of the time you won't lose any semen/sperm and when you do (like when he pulls out) it's actually less than you think. You can also BD again if you think too much came out.

After about 15-20 minutes, the semen goes from being a gel to being a liquid. The good sperm has left by then (and starts leaving immediately) The stuff that comes out in a rush is just semen with dead/dying bad sperm in it and it is made to do that because you don't want that stuff up inside you any more, it's more hospitable to growing microbes than your normal vaginal environment. By that point the sperm has already gone into the EWCM and is up inside your cervix safe where it does not come out. When men's semen doesn't do that, it's a bad sign for their fertility!

Try to remember that most people all around the world are getting boys without trying for them. They have sex, and have some boys and some girls. This is not as difficult as you're thinking of it, it's meant to happen naturally from regular old sex with regular old leaking afterwards - there is NO way to prevent that from happening, it just is what it is.

4. Thanks aira22 thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for bringing me back into the real world again
    (thank you atomic!)

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's a good study/article about why not to insert lime juice into your vagina https://blogs.scientificamerican.com...nd-lime-juice/

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345