Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused SO MANY QUESTIONS (diet and exercise)

I know there are posts on this, I've been reading through them, but there is so much information and I'm beginning to get over whelmed.

Okay so I'm planning on ttc a girl. We were going to start in October but have moved it up to July since I will be fasting this month anyways. I will start the diet a month or two before I begin fasting.
    I'm concerned because both times I conceived my boys I weighed a lot less than I do now but I was also ALOT YOUNGER.
    I'm also confused on how much exercise to do.

DS1: I was only 15 years old. I was always underweight. I'm part Japanese and the woman in my family are pretty petite. I was underweight most of my life until I turned 24. I didn't feel like I ate a lot or was super nutritious but since I was a teen I could have actually been eating good since I had my mom cooking for and I was growing. I don't remember being too active but once again I was a teen so I probably had a lot of energy and did not even realize.

DS2: I was 20 and it was the first time in my life I was able to get a babysitter and go out. It was the spring and I was going out dancing around the time I conceived. I am pretty sure I was eating really good because my mom just had just recovered from having breast cancer and the surgery for it. I was eating at home with my mom a lot. Once again though I weighed a lot less than I did now.
    DH had testicular cancer at 18 he had chemo and had one testicle removed but we had no problem conceiving ds2

Take in to consideration that my past two pregnancies I was not a fully grown woman. My body is so different now that I'm 25. I do not work out at all now except walks to pick up my son from the bus stop, cleaning, picking up my four old and moving him to his bed. Things like this.

NOTE: I'm very short. Almost 5'0", I about 115lbs (maybe 120lbs) Now I have weighed myself in awhile.

With ds1: 4'11" 95lbs
    With ds2: 4'11" 98lbs

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The weight is just something that may help a bit. It's not a magic bullet to be at your lowest adult weight and I do not think that is something you should aspire to.

The diet itself will still sway pink regardless of weight loss.

Youth can sway blue because your body is more likely to be "good" at fertility when you're young, regardless of weight, diet, or anything else. 25 is still young, tho. So I don't think you can rely on age in any way for a sway tactic.

I'd go ahead and do diet, but PLEASE start off at a higher caloric intake than you think you need. I do not want you to waste away to nothing, and if you try to do diet for 2 months and then fast for a month, you're going to really risk your ovulation.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post

I'd go ahead and do diet, but PLEASE start off at a higher caloric intake than you think you need. I do not want you to waste away to nothing, and if you try to do diet for 2 months and then fast for a month, you're going to really risk your ovulation.

So should I do the diet a month before? Or should I just rely on my fast.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question and I will definitely take your advice.
    Problem with the fasting is that since it's Ramadan there will be a lot of food after the fast is broken. This is where I might have to be careful.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's really up to you and depends on how many other sway tactics you are using. IF you're doing a lot of stuff and probably will not get pg right away, it may make more sense to do diet a shorter time because it will take you months to get pg - you don't want to do 90 days very strict diet, then fast for a month, and then start swaying with a strict sway - you'll end up wasting away to nothing never getting a BFP.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ