Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help: No ovulation, very late AF and BFN!!

Please could anyone help...

I have been on the LE diet now for 3 months, and have lost quite a lot of weight (really don't want to loose anymore!). I have also been taking vitex and saw palmetto for 12 days before ov for the last couple of months. But last month I noticed my regular ovulation day slipped by 5 days, along with AF. Then this month I'm pretty sure I did not ovulate at all and so far no AF!!! I'm now 12 days late and have had 3 BFN.

Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas how I can bring my regular cycle back?? I also had a very worrying and stressful month last month due to family illness... Do you think a combination of this, the weight loss and supps could be delaying Ov and AF?

I am desperate to get everything back on track to get my bfp ASAP do you think I should be concerned enough to talk to the doctor?

Thank you for any help or advice.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, any or all of the above can delay/stop ovulation.

I wouldn't bother with a doctor visit, I'd add in one full fat yogurt a day and 4-6 eggs a week and you will either ovulate or get AF within a month's time most likely sooner than later.

don't lose any more weight, just hold steady where you're at - your body prob. just needs a bit of time to catch up (you don't need to regain anything, jsut allow your body to adjust.)

I hope next month is less stressful!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great, thanks you... I've been quite worried about what to do. It's typical for months I've been regular and then when I want to ttc it all goes wrong. Will definitely get done full fat yogurts, is there anything other than eggs that will help... struggle to stomach them but will try.

Is this a common problem with the diet?

I don't think I'll carry in with the supps next month, just stick to the diet.

With the diet, would it be ok to have one portion of chicken a week? I've have been on a strict LE vegetarian diet since January but I'm a bit concerned that I'm cutting out too much nutrients and maybe my body is struggling? (Also getting pressure from family!)

Really interested to hear your thoughts, thank you so much.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It happens time after time with swaying. It's not just you!

Rapid weight loss can cause your ovulation to stop, that's why i urge people to start off at a higher caloric intake than they think they'll need and up cals if they lose too much. But I think it's one of those things that people don't always take too seriously until it happens to them, so it's much more common than I'd like it to be.

Anything with some fat/cholesterol will help. Butter is another possibility as is cheese. The eggs are low cal but it's totally up to you.

One portion of chicken or fish a week is fine. But it's the FAT that's going to help more than anything, and so I would say possibly salmon if you like that, or be sure to have some fat WITH the chicken. A lean piece of chicken breast is not going to help.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Brilliant advice, thank you again Atomic! I will add a little butter, cheese and salmon into diet and fingers crossed everything will sort itself out quickly