Thread: way TMI !

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

way TMI !

first month off the pill am on cd 12 today and have huge "globs" of brown/reddish ewcm ! i know sorry TMI i did warn you !lol
    nothing in my panties only when i wipe , but i am litteraly pulling out huge amounts !!
    i have got a faint +opk today
    really bad cramps since cd10 even worse today can even feel them in my back !!
    i have a drs appointmt for tomoz just wondered if anyone had this before or any idea what is happening !
    2008 2010

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you 110% sure you aren't pg?

Are you taking fish oil, epo, and eating garlic???

ARound ovulation, your cervix opens up and gets soft. If you are taking the blood thinning supps, it can cause a little bit of bleeding when your cervix opensand this gets mixed with the EWCM and can be alarming to see. This can be esp. true for blue swayers who may not even be used to seeing EWCM itself, so it seems really overwhelming.

Quit reaching up there and fishing it out, you may even be aggravating it by causing small injuries you are not even aware of that makes small amounts of blood that gets mixed in with the CM.

Bleeding can also happen whe you're coming off the pill because the cervix can be eroded by the pill and this can cause some bleeding when the EWCM comes.

The cramping can be totally normal, some people have pretty extreme O-related cramps (and they can happen before O too) and it may just be a new thing for you. I never had them till I was 25 and then they were really bad some months and then others nothing.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanxs Atomic ewcm is very new to me and i have not reached up lol it's only when is wipe it's really strechy stringy slimy any ways yes gross ! the more i wipe the more it comes .
    we have been using condoms so 99 per cent sure not pg lol i would be gutted :-(
    yes have recently started taking fish oil , have eaten some garlic aswell
    i am hoping it is just my body gearing up to have a proper AF and not just a 2days thing that i had whilst on pill
    i do and have always had O cramps but nothing like this !
    i will update once i have seen dr
    kinda freacking out now at the idea that i could be pg despite condoms ! would i still get lh surge on opk when pg ?
    2008 2010

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I doubt your pg in that case, just making sure. If you were pg your OPK would be positive and stay positive.

The blood thinners can make O pain worse because they contribute to bleeding, so the follicles that your eggs are developing in, can also have increased bleeding.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i have been to my drs and she says it's ovulation pain Anyway just to warn you your first ovulation may be painful, apparently it's common after not shoving an egg down your tubes for a while, the first one to make the journey is a bit unwilling or struggles its way down. I had 2 days of pain got so bad yesterday i couldn't walk properly ! I swear I felt that egg travel every milimetre down the tube !
    it has eased off a bit today , but still no smiley on opk just faint +ive cheapy opk . i am now getting achy breast and very sore nipples ! oh the joys of womanhood lmao
    i thought i would ask her what she thought about swaying ( my SIL is a gp but have never mentioned it but have always secretly thought that she has the knowledge lol ) funny enough she told me to up my calories !! wow ! never said anything about timing , ph ,cm ...just diet she said more boys are born to women with greater calorie intake (healthy) and lots of fluid intake . I wonder if she swayed ? she has 3girls and 3 boys !!
    2008 2010

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for sharing, I hope you feel better soon!

If it's any consolation I have some wicked O pains too, I hope they're a sign that a little blue bean is on his way!