Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think anyone, anywhere, anytime ever takes abortion lightly. It is a life altering decision. But, it is also a personal decision. I can't get behind anyone choosing to abort for gender, BUT I will support until the day I die a woman's right to make that decision for herself. No one will ever understand a given woman's situation as well as herself and we have to trust people to make the right decisions.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Regardless of what my or your personal convictions are, people sometimes hit me up for info about stuff that I"m just not comfy with. Every question I answer is time away from my own children and I don't super love taking that time away begging, pleading, and convincing people about the stuff I already went over in my original post.

This isn't meant to be a debate, everyone has their own belief system and moral compass. I just need people to have accurate information about how early you can tell gender etc, and then leave me out of whatever decision they make because, hey, I answer a lot of q's and I've just decided I'm not going to field these ones any more.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Throwaway_panther, Mommy2apples thanked for this post
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This site does not support this topic. I have no interest in discussing a woman's right to choose. That's not what the original post was about and we don't support this choice here.

Signed,

Management.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Wantanother2017, pink_bean, GirlieCat liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really, really hate every time I have to bump this thread up.

Please do not make me complicit in this. Do not pummel me with questions for pregnancies that are not going to be kept. I am not here to judge but I really, really do not appreciate taking time away from my family and the other people who I could be helping to answer hours of questions for people who apparently aren't even sure they want to be pregnant. It takes a toll on me psychically and emotionally even just to read about it, and it isn't cool. Don't want to be pregnant, don't get pregnant. Not sure? Do what you want to do but don't get me involved.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; February 4th, 2016 at 06:25 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bump

8. Thanks MrsSparkles thanked for this post
    Likes MsMarie89, PinkyPie liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your periodic reminder that swaying is not a guarantee. We get about 66% success rates reliably, and those who sway a little more strictly (and blue swayers this includes your husband quitting smoking) may expect more like 70%. If you cannot handle those chances, please do not sway, and investigate high tech methods instead. It may be expensive but you will have that guarantee.

(please note, the impossibly high success rates promised on other swaying sites are simply not true and they manipulate their data to eliminate most of their opposites)

Above all else, please do not buy a custom sway plan and give me money to plan your sway if this is on the table. It doesn't feel very nice to make me spend a lot of time answering questions when the end game is to make me a part of something I don't want to be involved with. This is in no way meant to be judgemental, I understand GD is complicated and there are some of you in positions where this makes the most sense for your family. It is simply that there are too many other things I would rather do with my time instead of answering questions for pregnancies that are not going to be carried to term.

Thank you for your understanding.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bump

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Once again I am forced to bump this post. I don't want any part of this and above all else I DO NOT WANT TO ACCEPT MONEY FOR IT. Please do not put me in the position of having accepted money for something that I really am not on board with. It is much easier for me to never GET money to start with, than to have taken money months ago and then have someone spring this on me, and have to scrounge up my pennies to pay them back (not to mention after having spent many hours making a plan and coaching them that now I am left uncompensated for).

Please don't do this to me, ladies.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bumping

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by porcelina View Post
    I don't think anyone, anywhere, anytime ever takes abortion lightly. It is a life altering decision. But, it is also a personal decision. I can't get behind anyone choosing to abort for gender, BUT I will support until the day I die a woman's right to make that decision for herself. No one will ever understand a given woman's situation as well as herself and we have to trust people to make the right decisions.
    You know, this very old post caught me on a bad day. I know there are probably some people out there who feel similarly and are making a snap judgement about my motivation in posting about this heated topic.

So let me give you an illustration. How would you like to roll out of bed first thing in the morning and have to then spend an hour, while your own daughter is sitting peacefully on the couch and you'd love to spend time with HER, having to construct an argument to save a viable pregnancy with someone who is thinking of aborting for the goddamn CHINESE GENDER CALENDAR? This, after spending countless hours doing everything in one's power to help people get pregnant and to support people after very painful losses?

I bet you wouldn't like it regardless of your views on abortion as a hypothetical situation. Because honestly, it's not a great feeling.

Put your soap boxes away and don't use my personal wishes and preferences, when I do a fair amount to try and help as many people as I can and thus maybe have some right to make a request now and then about the form that help might take, to promote a political agenda. It's really uncool.

14. Thanks treens thanked for this post
    Likes treens, mommymachine liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12