Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Things We Learned The Hard Way - List things we learned when trying to put sway plan into action

OK, you've done all the research, spent hours on this website soaking it all in and meeting some friends and fellow swayers. You've bought everything you need, changed your diet and have been taking more supplements then you ever thought you would.

Now it's time to bring your plan to action. Ready, set, go.....

How did it go?? Well, I really thought I had read everything and was ready to rock and roll but well, mine had some hiccups and I learned somethings the hard way.

Please share your experience with others so that they can learn from your experience/mistakes/misunderstanding . OK, I'll start it out, but no snickering or (It doesn't have to be as long winded as mine)

I was ttc a boy.

Egg Whites (EW). Let's Start w/ EW's. I had a pack of 6 eggs w/ 2 washed and 1 I pulled as a just in case to set out and get to room temp before DTD.

Egg #1: PH was not the 9+ I wanted it to be. Trash.
    Egg#2: Dropped the yolk into EW and it splattered. Trash.
    Egg#3: So glad I was smart enough to get a 3rd, right? Yeah! PH was over 9 but that wasn't good enough for me, I wanted it just a little higher (I'm an everything but the kitchen sink swayer). I'm so smart, I'll add a little BS to bring up the PH (I was remembering this suggestion for something else). What, why is the PH lowering? Add a pinch more. Why? Add 1 more pinch for good measure and stir it around. Why, why is the PH Lowering??

Well, as boyjoy pointed out to me, BS has a PH of 8, so of coarse it lowered the PH of my egg.

OK, what to do, what to do, the kids will be awake anytime now and DH wants to do this now. I went to the fridge and got another egg for DH to warm in his hands. Yay, it worked. Let's test the PH.....8.93. Augh! Why didn't I have DH warm up 2 eggs. Oh well, let's do this thing...wait a sec...how do I get the EW from the glass bowl to my Whoo Haa? DH wouldn't help....just pour it in? Nope, wrong answer. I'm literally grabbing it off the towel and shoving it in w/ my hands (TMI,LOL!) It sure felt like some made it in, but how much???? Oh well, times up and it's Go Time.

So, to make a long story short here is 1 of the things I learned the hard way (yeah there is more but I'm gonna measure out my stupidity in small doses at first)

#1. Have several eggs at room temp and ready to go since the PH might be different for each egg in the package you bought.
    #2. Get a dropper, TB, or something to get the EW from the bowl to the Whoo Haa.
    #3. Don't do this for the first time w/o maybe a test run or when DH is pushing you.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyman View Post

I was ttc a boy.

#1. Have several eggs at room temp and ready to go since the PH might be different for each egg in the package you bought.
    #2. Get a dropper, TB, or something to get the EW from the bowl to the Whoo Haa.
    #3. Don't do this for the first time w/o maybe a test run or when DH is pushing you.
    I'm sure I'm not the only one ladies! Let me make this shorter in case the 1st one was too intimidating.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL! That was funny! Well I did a lot of stupid things with my sway, none as funny as yours

The only thing I can think of was not planning my ovulation predictor count well enough so I was trying use them sparingly when O came. Well I was 2 days late Oing so by O day I only had a smiley face predictor left which I had not used or planned to use before. Needless to say it had a smiley and I was on IG that night frantically trying to get someone to tell me when to BD! DUH to me
    We have 9, 7, and 4.

We swayed for a in January. It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Roonarpia View Post
    LOL! That was funny! Well I did a lot of stupid things with my sway, none as funny as yours

The only thing I can think of was not planning my ovulation predictor count well enough so I was trying use them sparingly when O came. Well I was 2 days late Oing so by O day I only had a smiley face predictor left which I had not used or planned to use before. Needless to say it had a smiley and I was on IG that night frantically trying to get someone to tell me when to BD! DUH to me
    That's a great one, thanks for sharing!!
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that there is just so much on our minds that we do forget things and get nervous when it is crunch time. My DP said he feels like a virgin again and we both had the giggles while trying to remember the sequence to do things (like it WAS our first time). I was planning to have a bs drink b4 DTD but totally slipped my mind... All i can suggest is get everything prepared before heading to the bedroom.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The dreaming and praying interfers with the day sometimes, the stress of failure is scary... most of the time everything else seems easy.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Roonarpia View Post

yea i remember , i was also on IG that night
    Last edited by lightofmylife; May 5th, 2011 at 10:57 AM.
    2007 2009 and TTC in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    I think that there is just so much on our minds that we do forget things and get nervous when it is crunch time. My DP said he feels like a virgin again and we both had the giggles while trying to remember the sequence to do things (like it WAS our first time). I was planning to have a bs drink b4 DTD but totally slipped my mind... All i can suggest is get everything prepared before heading to the bedroom.
    Oh my goodness, that was sooo funny and so true. Who can forget the sheer awkwardness of the 1st time in both scenarios. I could totally see this scene in a totally unperverted way and I couldn't explain it any better myself. This totally cracked me up.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think this is a genius post, thank you so much for sharing it!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't had my attempt yet, but I am glad to read these posts... it helps to learn from everyone's experience!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast