Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi indigo - nice to see you! Are you ttc soon?
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic--I had a question about cut-off that's mentioned in some of the plans. I am trying to decide what timing to use. DS was an almost 5 day cut off, so I am a little hesitant to do a cut off, I know timing is only one part of the sway but past experiences play with your psyche you know? I wanted to try O+12, but I am afraid I won't time it right and it will take forever to get pg. What other option is there? What would you recommend,?
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you don't want to DTD on O day (and many of us are because everything else we're doing to sway pink lowers fertility so much!) and are worried that an O+12 won't work well, then you could DTD once when you get a +OPK which will give you a small cut-off but not decrease your odds of getting pregnant too much and it's also very easy to figure out! I think I just posted the 'Frequency of BD for Pink or Blue' thread link for you elsewhere.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by carmella_marie View Post
    Atomic--I had a question about cut-off that's mentioned in some of the plans. I am trying to decide what timing to use. DS was an almost 5 day cut off, so I am a little hesitant to do a cut off, I know timing is only one part of the sway but past experiences play with your psyche you know? I wanted to try O+12, but I am afraid I won't time it right and it will take forever to get pg. What other option is there? What would you recommend,?
    I personally think that as long as you do an abstain or a frequent release http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...-pink-and-blue, you can BD whenever you want to BD. It's the frequency pattern that does the swaying and the timing has nothing to do with it at all.

When people do both cutoff and O+12, they are told to do an abstain of 7-10 days and then only one attempt. I strongly suspect that it's the abstain + one attempt that sways and not any mystical principles of a given day (and the science seems to support this). So my thinking is, let's try doing an abstain or frequent release (FR does much the same as abstain in terms of lowering sperm count but keeps the sperm healthier and fresher), and then only one attempt, but time it to up the chances of pg. My preferred timing for someone who only wants to do timing for pink is for people to BD with one attempt when they get a pos OPK, after a long abstain or long/compressed FR (altho I am highly flexible on that!!) If people are doing a lot of other things to sway like jellies, antihistamine, J and D, they may want to do more than one attempt with FR to up their odds of pg.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks AS and zanacal, that makes sense. I am thinking of just DTD whenever (using protection) and then doing a compressed frequent release when we do our attempt since DH isn't really into swaying and I don't think I can get him to abstain or do a normal FR.

I will be taking antihistamines because I have to! I live on zyrtec for my allergies anyway. But I also wanted to use RepHresh. I am also on the LE diet. WIth all this going on, maybe more than one attempt would be a better plan since I want to get pg quickly.
    Last edited by carmella_marie; October 31st, 2011 at 10:55 AM.
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you want to get pg quickly, it's always best to do more than one attempt.

So many of us have trouble with our DHs and swaying - you're not alone there!! Good luck.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like a good plan!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you atomic. Yet again a super thread!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi. It says above that you should start ANY diet 6wks-90 days before TTC girl but on the weight loss thread, it says that if you don't have that much weight to lose you should start 2-3wks before. Will that be enough to establish the correct environment? Thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Unsatisfying answer - we don't know. I believe that if you are already very thin, then 2-3 weeks of diet may very well be enough (because blood sugar/pH/EWCM seem to change very quickly and while testosterone and estrogen take some time to drop, if you're already low body weight you probably have less T and E than others do anyway) and additionally the majority of people do not get pg the first month of swaying anyway and most people have to drop at least some sway tactics to conceive, and so that ends up being 6 weeks by default.

You also have the option of starting a vegan/vegetarian diet (for pink, that is) while keeping cals high and do that for a couple months before hitting it very hard on diet. This may help lower your T and E levels without causing you to dry up and blow away to nothing.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast