Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is seemingly BETTER. We have gotten high 70's-80% success rates for blue with HE Diet + Preseed, and people get pg within 1-2 months and do not have the sky-high rate of miscarriage they did back on IG.

Have you read this yet? It's the science against the pH theory. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html I suspect that for blue, you do NOT want to be overly alkaline, that's not good for the swimmers either.

I dont' think anyone needs to or even should test pH. I think it causes obsession and stress that makes blue swayers feel defeated (lowers T) and pink swayers get all control-freaky (raises T) I got my 4th son with pH of 4.5 that never varied and we've seen tons of pH opposites going both ways.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for all the great info!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is great thanks!!! Put my mind at ease some lol
    Mom of 2 boys K-11 and K-7 with due 2/11/17

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is great atomic!! I though a 7-10 day abstain would be good for us but after reading you say that abstain can allow more bad sperm in which can lead to defects? Is it better then to do fr? Does that just mean Dtd every day using a condom then bd once at pos opk for ttc pink?
    two gorgeous boys

And a beautiful little girl

Our sway worked!!!
    Thanks atomic and all at GD X

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkyfry View Post
    This is great atomic!! I though a 7-10 day abstain would be good for us but after reading you say that abstain can allow more bad sperm in which can lead to defects? Is it better then to do fr? Does that just mean Dtd every day using a condom then bd once at pos opk for ttc pink?
    If your DH is under 35 or so, you can still do abstain, it's mostly people over 35-40 who decide to do FR instead.

Have you read this yet?? It describes the different kinds of release patterns http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...pink-blue.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic is 34, 35 next feb? Thanks for the link, will have a read
    two gorgeous boys

And a beautiful little girl

Our sway worked!!!
    Thanks atomic and all at GD X

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not a magic light switch, it's just that odds start to go up after 35-ish. It's a very gradual thing, you don't wake up on the morning of your 35th birthday and start churing out bad sperm! Your body doesn't know when your birthday is, it's jsut that for the population as a whole, the risks of age related sperm damage start to increase and it becomes statistically releveant at 35 years of age.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, I have a question or two about this topic. This other girl was very thin and was worried about doing the diet not long enough. But me... I'm pretty heavy. In 2011 I gained like 40-45 pounds & I haven't been able to lose it since so I pretty much lost hope of ever getting back down to 140 pounds and being pretty happy with myself. (I think it was from being on the birth control shot) so I'm worried about doing the LE diet for ONLY 3 months... Is that long enough for me to do the diet and change my body enough to ttc a girl? I'm only 5'4 and like 190 pounds. I'm pretty disgusted with being so heavy but I lost a few pounds and it comes right back or I just stop losing... I went to my dr even cause I thought I had a a thyroid problem but it all came back okay. Although she did say my vitamin D is a tiny bit low. I think I read somewhere on here that is good for ttc a girl. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Unsatisfying answer - we don't know. I believe that if you are already very thin, then 2-3 weeks of diet may very well be enough (because blood sugar/pH/EWCM seem to change very quickly and while testosterone and estrogen take some time to drop, if you're already low body weight you probably have less T and E than others do anyway) and additionally the majority of people do not get pg the first month of swaying anyway and most people have to drop at least some sway tactics to conceive, and so that ends up being 6 weeks by default.

You also have the option of starting a vegan/vegetarian diet (for pink, that is) while keeping cals high and do that for a couple months before hitting it very hard on diet. This may help lower your T and E levels without causing you to dry up and blow away to nothing.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3 months is a long enough time for anyone. If a person did have some weight to spare, I would not encourage them to TTC after 2 weeks on diet, but there is a huge difference between 2 weeks and 3 months!

Some of us have had better results on LE Diet than on some other diets, I think in part because you aren't completely depriving yourself of everything and trying to exist on lentils, watercress, and Diet Mountain Dew, and TTC a girl can be highly motivating.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks again Atomic!! I'm trying to get all my research done on ttc pink by the beginning of February so I can do the LE diet February March and April and ttc pink in May June July & hopefully by august I'll be pregnant!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast