Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Beyond the cookie cutter - Personalizing your sway

UPDATED 12-11-17

On this site, there is no cookie-cutter, everyone-must-do-this-or-else sway - you are free to pick and choose the sway tactics that you feel are right for YOU. But, the sheer amount of info presented all at once does make it seem rather daunting to people and it probably comes off that we are suggesting you do EVERYTHING. So NBP suggested that we come up with some simplified suggestions - examples, or templates - of sways that a person might want to make their own. You don’t have to do ANY of these sways, there is no one size, fits all sway and no right or wrong way to sway.

For starters, you might want to read the following to help you determine what your sway strategy is.
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...ule-of-swaying!

Before you begin to plan your sway, you should stop to consider how swaying will affect your odds of pregnancy. It does you no good to sway if you sway so hard that you have no chance of getting pregnant; you have NO chance of your desired gender if you cannot even conceive. And the longer you go on getting BFNs month after month, the more likely it is that you will begin to drop things - unfortunately, the things that get dropped first tend to be the things that are hardest to stick to and yet have the most scientific evidence backing them up, like diet, exercise, and one attempt. Some people may claim that they are willing to go on from now until menopause getting nothing but BFNs but for most people, it seems much wiser to me to hit it hard and get it over with quick! You know yourself best, so be honest with yourself about what is realistic for you.

A reminder - you should start ANY diet 6 weeks (long enough to control blood sugar, CM, pH, minerals, and somewhat affect testosterone) to 90 days (if you want to sway for the entire life cycle of an egg, and is better for raising/lowering testosterone) before you TTC. Our results for pink sways show clearly that 12 weeks or more on a sway diet is the most effective; for blue, 6 weeks seems to be enough and trying to stretch it out to the 12 week mark will simply end up with people gaining way more weight than they need to without seeming to confer any additional benefits. For weight training, though, blue swayers may really see better results with 12 weeks or more on weight training.

You and DH MUST quit smoking if you want a son, no ifs, ands, or buts, that one is non-negotiable.

We have been getting outstanding results for pink with one attempt and for blue with three attempts in fertile window, so if you only do one sway tactic, make it that one. One attempt in fertile window has gotten best results for pink; if you want blue, try to be in with more than one attempt in fertile window.

DO NOTHING SWAY - Seriously, for reals. You can Duggar-it-out and decide that you‘ll just keep having kids until you get your DG. People get their desired gender every day by doing nothing any different than they have any day of their lives. Luck and chemistry may be on your side this time and it may be that all you need to do is just get pregnant. This is statistically more true for moms who want sons than it is for moms who want daughters because your odds of a boy go up slightly after 3 girls. However, advancing maternal age does make you more likely to conceive a daughter so if you‘re in your late 30‘s your odds of a girl are better. (you can still conceive a boy - or two - in your late 30’s!!!! BELIEVE ME!! LOL!!!!)

LITE SWAY - Diet has far and away the most evidence supporting it BUT some people find it very difficult to stick to. A person might decide to sway using just timing, jelly, hormonal supplements, lowering/raising sperm count and MOST IMPORTANT having one and only one attempt - any or all combo of other sway tactics. It’s ok if you want to do that. The only thing that I STRONGLY suggest for pink swayers is not to just take cal-mag supplements alongside your normal diet, and I do believe equally strongly that blue swayers MUST not be dieting and/or losing weight. UPDATE - timing, jelly, hormonal supplements, frequency patterns have not gotten good results and while I am keeping this in the mix for those who want it, I strongly advise all swayers do diet and exercise.

FRENCH LITE SWAY - Some think the French Gender diet (available in the Dream Members section) is the easiest diet to stick to, so adding the FGD to a Lite Sway is a good way to incorporate some diet into your sway. (Or, you could also JUST do the FGD and forget the rest.) Pink Swayers, I STRONGLY urge you do do the FGD itself and not just take supplements in addition to eating your normal diet (even if you ease back on sodium), because it is not clear whether the cal-mag aspect of the FGD is what sways, or if it is due to the restrictive, lower-protein nature of the diet.

VEGGIE LITE SWAY FOR PINK - Being a vegetarian or vegan is proven to sway pink, and many find a plant-based diet easy to stick to. Adding a vegetarian/vegan diet to a Lite Sway, or even just doing diet and forgoing other sway techniques, is a valid strategy for pink. You CAN add cal-mag supps to a vegetarian/vegan diet and perhaps enhance your sway by incorporating French gender minerals. UPDATE - we have gotten pretty solid results with this.

CAVEMAN LITE SWAY FOR BLUE - A caveman-style, meat, eggs, nuts, fruit and veg diet (limiting refined carbohydrates and dairy) may sway blue and you may wish to combine it with the Lite Sway tactics and the mineral component of the FGD, increasing sodium and potassium intake, for a more thorough sway. Also a good choice for those blue swayers with uncooperative husbands, because most husbands LOVE caveman-style diets.

ATOMIC’S PREFERRED SWAY - You’ll get most of the benefits of a more thorough sway AND you’ll be able to get pg quickly. Eat the “Low-Everything” diet for pink, “High-Everything”diet for blue (WITHOUT worrying about minerals or acidity/alkalinity of food) Lose 3-5 pounds for TTC pink and gain a few pounds of muscle for TTC blue.

For pink, do either one attempt or every 4 day method. Exercise 60 minutes a day at least 4 days a week.. LE Diet 12 weeks or longer plus fiber, coffee, alcohol, and folic acid or folate. Clomid or Femara if you can get them. Ditch all other sway tactics because they haven't worked and have really cut odds of conception. Get pregnant as quick as you can to limit the amount of time you have to stick to the diet.

For blue, Pre-Seed, Robitussin/Mucinex and sperm-enhancing supplements and BD patterns for blue, and timing ONLY if you absolutely must. Exercise or not, whatever you prefer, as long as you are not a habitual over-exerciser (but lifting weights will REALLY help your sway). Take prenatals, DHA or fish oil, Vit. D 1000 IU, folic acid or folate 2000 mcg. Give your husband a men's multivitamin plus fish oil or DHA and 1000 IU Vit. D. NO weird herbs or megadose vitamins, these things harm your sway! Use timing if you like but have at least 3 attempts.

THE DELUXE PACKAGE - This is the sway that I, atomic sagebrush, believe to be the most thorough. With the exception of the minerals, because I'm not convinced the minerals sway in the way that people claim, may even sway in the wrong direction for some people, and I would LOVE it if minerals just quietly went away. And I did include timing altho I don't think it sways. But the majority of people want to include them and I understand that.

However, the Deluxe sway does cut down on your fertility and people find it difficult to stick to. Pink swayers, if you find yourself getting obsessed with swaying and feeling that you MUST do everything, STOP and regroup. Blue swayers, if you are feeling overwhelmed, take a break!!!

UPDATE - While this approach has been ok for blue (although you'll get better results and healthier diet if you stick with HE Diet), for pink I believe that the kind of attention to detail required to pull off these complex sways really undermines the chances of pink success.

For pink, the Low Everything diet plus minerals plus aspartame, limiting alkaline foods, taking cran or baby aspirin, and strictly limiting blood sugar all the time. Lose 5-7 pounds if at all possible, and do intense cardio exercise 6-7 days a week. Use RepHresh, abstain/frequent release, with a cutoff. If you can beg, borrow, or steal some Clomid or Femara, USE it. (not really, only use under the supervision of a doctor. ) If you can’t get Clomid or Femara, use vitex and saw palmetto. DH should use licorice root.

For blue, High Everything diet, cut way back on cal-mag if you‘re not already and up sodium/potassium intake, limit acidic foods, use stevia as a sweetener, and do the BSD or Ural drinks (I really HATE these, please use only if you can't bear to not try them). Pre-Seed or Conceive Plus and Guaifenesin. Please note, cutting back drastically on cal-mag while increasing sodium, is not necessarily the best thing for fertility. And if you are of sub-Saharan African (Black) descent, you should not increase your sodium intake because virtually all Black people have genes that cause them to retain high levels of sodium in their bodies and the sodium is risky for you.

THE WHOLE NINE YARDS SWAY - The Deluxe Package plus spermicide and adding an O+12 attempt for pink (or you could do O+12 instead of cutoff). Use Acijel/Replens instead of RepHresh if you are going to do O+12. TTC pink from Mar-May only. DH should wear tighty-whiteys, take hot baths, and may even want to bicycle or run a lot. DH smoking may help. He may also wish to take Sudafed.

For blue, the Deluxe Package plus BSF and ONLY one attempt 12 hours after your positive OPK. TTC blue from Sept-Nov. only.

NOTE - if you are in the Southern Hemisphere, reverse the suggested months to TTC (so TTC blue Mar-May and pink Sept-Nov) and if you are near the equator, don’t worry about months at all because the day length doesn’t vary enough to send a signal to your body.

UPDATE - I am not endorsing the Deluxe Sway, the Whole 9 Yards or the Whole 10 Yards sways. Not at all. In fact I'm actively NOT endorsing them. I'd love to see everyone stick with the atomic preferred sway. But I just want you guys to be able to make fully informed decisions based on seeing what these kinds of full-on sways look like instead of just doing what I say because I think it's best. It is your sway, your way, you are the one who has to live with it and not me. You're all adults who can make your own choices!!

THE WHOLE TEN YARDS SWAY - Add douching for both pink and blue.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; December 11th, 2017 at 01:29 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes Maureenhdez liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow thanks atomic that was a really interesting read and i think it will help a lot of ladies who are undecided or worried they are not doing enough! After reading through each description i think i more or less did THE WHOLE TEN YARDS SWAY apart from the excersise. I lost quite a bit of weight but at the time wasnt doing any excercise at all. Thank you again for all the time and effort you put into this, before i found this site i was only going to do shettles for timing as had never heard of the diet ect
    xx
    2003 2007 TTC BFP 9 dpo EDD 28th december 2011 for a healthy baby

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are fantastic Atomic
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    that's a fantastic and organised . you are really awesome atomic.
    2007 2009 and TTC in 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic!!
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic Sagebush you are truly a god sent, you deserve the best and to be happy. Thank you

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great read!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fantastic info! Thank you so much
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic, this is yet again another great post! Very well organized. I like the menu-style of options!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I LOVE reading all your articles like this, you have spent so much time and put so much effort into all this. This is why I love thsi website -it's not do this and that, don't ask questiosn about it and get beraded if you don't to it all 100%. You can actually find out why you should do this or that and decide whats for you so feel you gave it your all. Thanks SO much for all this information!!!
    Nov 09 Jan 11
    Hoping to add some pink to this house soon!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast