Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great information Atomic. Thankyou xx

brand new. Successful girl sway. Thankyou so very much Atomic for all your wonderful advice.

2. Thanks Fbunny3 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is very interesting, I didn't have an eating disorder as such but I ate very little due to severe reflux. I didn't start eating normally until after surgery. Even then I ate small meals until meeting my DH we TTC after 2 years.

??? ??? What are my twins?

Predicted at 13wk6day scan

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    "One thing both very heavy and very thin women absolutely with 100% certainty do have in common (in terms of swaying) is reduced fertility"

In the intrest of science im gonna let it all hang out lol So I really do not fit this decription at all,I have never been thin and was 165 when i concieved ds1 at age 21 and my weight has steadily climbed through all my pregnancies.I have never tried long to ttc and the longest was 4 months with ds3.My last baby i was 33 and got pregnant the first month at 288 pounds.A very unhealthy weight and one i am seriously aiming to better once my baby weans but non the less i am probably 130 pounds over weight and get pregnant easy so my weight has never effected my fertility.Now that the whole internet knows my weight I do have to remind everyone that i am still super sexy no matter what
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally believe you! Hot mama!!!

It works the same as it does with thinner gals, if your fertility is great when you're heavier you'll conceive more sons. The point I was trying to make with that essay is, it makes no difference if your big, small, hourglass, or twig, if you are Fertile Myrtle (or even just highly fertile the months you happened to conceive your sons), you're more likely to conceive blue and vice versa. You can see that by being able to get pg first shot at your present weight, it has not impacted your fertility in a negative fashion.

It's not body type that sways per se, it's the effect that body type ~tends~ to have on fertility. There are TONS of exceptions on both sides of the aisle.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My concern is that i will just be even more fertile as i lose weight so i really think it would be in my best interest to do alot to make it harder to get pregnant but not so much that i would never get pregnant you know? I really am at a loss,who knew being fertile could be a curse lol
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very interesting . . . I'm thin/normal but athletic/muscular (I'm always on top of that blood sugar LOL--eat every few hours and always have protein with my carbs). And "fertile" . . . so your analysis fits me. Of course, it's these things I would hate to change to sway--that seems to be the case with most things (I think I'd rather be content all day with steady blood sugar, and nice reasonable exercise program including weight training!).
    04 06 MS/PGD 08

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmmm....this is so interesting to me and I have three boys and am recovered (years ago) from an eating disorder....needless to say I have had no trouble sticking to the girl diet...I'm OCD practically....wow this was a great read thanks!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So interesting!

But again leaving me thinking the fact that I have 2 girls goes against the odds! Which maybe means I should feel good about TTC boy this time, since I seem to have loads of factors that point that direction? I'm definitely highly fertile - DD1 was while on BCP's, DD2 was 1st month off. I have always been lean/athletic with a high metabolism and easily develop muscle tone. So sad to admit that I too was anorexic in my teens/early 20's, but happy to say it hasn't been an issue for about 10 years... but I am DEFINITELY still a control freak, LOL! Just not about food anymore :-) I'm virtually certain I have higher than normal testosterone levels due to the acne (primarily jawline), incredibly inappropriate body hair (I LOVE me some laser hair removal!) and competitiveness. All these things seem so BLUE!

When I think of what could have swayed girl for me it comes down to the high running mileage (great article on here about that swaying pink), hormones from the BCP, and MASSIVE amounts of sugar I ate. I'm on the fence about dairy but it was absolutely a big, big part of my diet with both ladies. Full fat though, not skim. Also I rarely ate red meat ... my diet was definitely more carb heavy so probably impacted my blood sugar. I have tried to really focus on upping my protein intake for this sway.

Atomic you do a great job organizing a lot of complicated information into a cohesive read. Not an easy task or skill to develop. Thanks again for all you do.

10. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really felt you describe me to a T on the boy mom part of the essay LOL I mean to a T. The obsessive control freak, cant say im competitive in sports as i hate everything about them but i'm competitive in workouts (I race people on treadmills in my head at the gym and have to run further and faster than them lol) and i have to be the skinniest person i know.
    Atomic, for obsessive people like me would you say we should workout liek a nut or stop completely? I had asked this in my thread I started when you replied but you probably never got around to answering it (not a problem - you're busy!). I know I'll already take the girl diet as a challenge and follow it to a T so i know that will probably raise my t levels as is =/
    Nov 09 Jan 11
    Hoping to add some pink to this house soon!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GREAT article, Atomic! I have been thinking about all of my girlfriends and women I know with kids....they all, for the most part, seem to fit the mold here. My super thin friend who owns a gym....all girls. My other workout fanatic friend....all girls. My corporate monster friend who is OCD about food and only eats lean and organic....boys. My friend who eats crash carbs and is a bit heavy and never works out....girls. Anyway, thank you for this amazing info!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast