Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, me too. I failed it 4 of 5 times. The one time I didn't fail it was the one time I thought I may have actually had something going on (I'd get REALLY sleepy after eating sometimes - like "couldn't drive a car" sleepy) but that time I passed! Human body is weird
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    updated

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was just thinking about this thread the other day! My husband and I independently came to a similar theory that maybe all the LE stuff I was doing before DD suppressed my fertility so much that ONLY the strongest sperm could make it to the egg or something... considering I was killing myself and had a healthy baby right off the bat, and have been super healthy for 2 years now and the 6 unexplained losses!

Hyperfertility is sure a "not good" road I ever wanted to go down!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If there is any undiscovered autoimmune thing (because immune issues and fertility is the undiscovered country - they know really nothing about it) going on it also makes sense - if you were run down you may have actually knocked back your immune system enough to grow a baby! I SO wish we had more resources available to study these things. (((Hugs)))

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bumping, had a lot of q's on this recently.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What an awesome topic!!!! I know it’s old but I’m bringing it back!
    It makes total sense for me being a boy mum - I’d eat healthy foods and plenty of food , naturally slim and tall so whatever I ate didn’t gain weight so didn’t matter , so I’d eat huge steaks with battered fish and chips and salads, eggs etc, pregnant first try. Then swayed for my daughter and got her by hugely cutting down my calorie intake and all the food I usually ate like eggs, red meat, dairy etc. then naturally didn’t sway and had another boy. Now back again trying to sway for girl again. Cutting down all my food , eating processed crap carbs like 2 minute noodles and rice. I will say I conceived all children 1st time even my daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Likes Prayingforpink20 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowmarriedgirl View Post
    It makes total sense for me being a boy mum - I’d eat healthy foods and plenty of food , naturally slim and tall so whatever I ate didn’t gain weight so didn’t matter , so I’d eat huge steaks with battered fish and chips and salads, eggs etc, pregnant first try. Then swayed for my daughter and got her by hugely cutting down my calorie intake and all the food I usually ate like eggs, red meat, dairy etc. then naturally didn’t sway and had another boy. Now back again trying to sway for girl again. Cutting down all my food , eating processed crap carbs like 2 minute noodles and rice. I will say I conceived all children 1st time even my daughter.

[mention]atomic sagebrush [/mention] Is white food still ok for diet? I’m ttc this time next month! So really cracking down

11. Likes Prayingforpink20 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump this for me if I don't get back to answer!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I love keeping the older threads going so they're chock full of info, instead of having 9 zillion threads with a tidbit of info in each one! Easier to get it all under one roof.

Whether or not to do white foods depends on whether or not you have any insulin resistance. For anyone with PCOS, egg quality issues, insulin resistance and a history of gestational diabetes or metabolic syndrome, or more than 30-50 lbs to lose, they're better off having whole grains, full fat dairy only, limiting sugar, and increasing protein and fat macros to 50-60 g (cutting carbs without having to count or track carbs in any way) while keeping cals the same. This is our "alternate" or "PCOS type" diet and we're getting outstanding results with it even for those without PCOS.

I would honestly switch everyone over to it, but some people can't stick to it and others lose weight too quickly. So there's still a place for the standard diet with the white grains, but on the whole I think most people should be doing the alternate diet if at all possible, even if just in a modified, halfway form.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [mention]atomic sagebrush [/mention] Is white food still ok for diet? I’m ttc this time next month! So really cracking down

Awesome thanks so much Atomic for replying!!!! Yea here good to know, I don’t have anything as you described but I’m doing half and half. White grains for lunch but also whole grains for dinner etc.

Also I’ve seen that BCP sways girl. Would it be a good girl sway idea to take it say every second day?! So it’s not affective as such but in my system? Thanks atomic!!!!!

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast