Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eek, so I know nothing about swaying but am just discovering that the girl diet=starving (maybe swaying isn't for me, lol).

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    That is also the question I have. Asked it again and again and never gotten a satisfactory answer.

Supposedly, because it's made of phytoestrogens, the assumption is made that if something has phytoestrogen, then somehow it raises estrogen, and higher estrogen in women is supposed to sway pink. I don't think that necessarily follows though. Especially if it lowers testosterone at the same time???

I do know that some RE's tell people NOT to eat/take soy because they believe it makes it harder to conceive overall. Most things that make it harder to conceive, seem to sway pink. And vegetarians, who eat a lot of soy products, do have statistically more daughters.

A lot of people do say it increases EWCM and since I haven't ever tried it, I can't speak to that. I would be highly curious to see what would happen if one were to take soy AND antihistamines at the same time. Could it be the perfect recipe for hostile mucus? Inquiring minds want to know!!!
    I drank a lot of soy milk when conciving my boys, I am lactose intolerant and started drinking soy milk a few years before I had my boys. I thougt that the raise of estrogen swayed boy and not girl. I have been drinkng peppermint tea because it is supposed to lower estrogen for ttc girl. Is that wrong??? And about increasing EWCM wile drinking soy I can not help with that.. had no idea that ewcm even exiceted when I conceved back then..

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    I drank a lot of soy milk when conciving my boys, I am lactose intolerant and started drinking soy milk a few years before I had my boys. I thougt that the raise of estrogen swayed boy and not girl. I have been drinkng peppermint tea because it is supposed to lower estrogen for ttc girl. Is that wrong??? And about increasing EWCM wile drinking soy I can not help with that.. had no idea that ewcm even exiceted when I conceved back then..
    I know, I couldn't begin to tell anyone how much EWCM I had when conceiving my other boys...I should have taken notes!

I just think that for now, we have to file soy in the "great unknown" category. May be one of those things that affects some people one way, some people another, depending on other variables. I wouldn't seek it out based on the info I have read though, regardless of what gender I wanted.

I think the pep. tea is a good idea, I have read enough that indicates lower estrogen does sway pink, and even if it does absolutely nothing to help you, it probably doesn't HURT you either.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yeah...medifast has been around for YEARS. It's where you eat 5 meals from medifast and one lean and green one on your own. It's very restricted but I did it last January and dropped 40 in 3 months. Not bad. I did put 10 back on once I went off :P I'm back on and hoping to drop 40 and then ttc while still staying on it to lose even more weight. I want to be down at least 40 before I ttc though. It's safe...just sucks. It was developed by doctors. I hate being naturally fat :P
    Mommy to 5 beautiful children and 3 angels in heaven

(13 years old)
    (11 years old)
    (8 years old)
    (6 years old)
    (22 months)

Expecting AGAIN!! Due May 2016. Will it be or ??

3/11 at 7 weeks
    6/11 at 7 weeks
    11/8/11 @ 18 weeks of pregnancy. Our angel

Our family is complete

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123