Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Will the diet work if I'm on it for only 2-3 weeks?
    Like from AF - O?
    Or do I need to miss this cycle and go next cycle?
    (IE - is it even worth TTC this cycle after only being on the diet for about 2.5 weeks?)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Angel, if you really want the specific gender I'd wait until next cycle. I don't think 2.5 weeks gives you an optimal shot for desired gender.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by angel__eyes83 View Post
    Will the diet work if I'm on it for only 2-3 weeks?
    Like from AF - O?
    Or do I need to miss this cycle and go next cycle?
    (IE - is it even worth TTC this cycle after only being on the diet for about 2.5 weeks?)
    I encourage you to read this thread and see what you think-

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/insi...roduction.html
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If we were going to do the SMEP method we would have had to have started today (when I say today, I mean yesterday. it's very early morning here and I haven't slept yet), so the DH and I discussed it and we decided that, even though I wouldn't be on the diet for very long, we would try anyway.
    The reason we came to that decision is that my gyno is hellbent on me starting clomid up again next cycle and I won't see him again until after I finish the meds (he purposely made our appt after the meds so I can get my 7dpo bloodwork form. He wants me on IUI, so is rushing my clomid cycles). Clomid makes me sick and I can't eat very well on it, so this is probably the only shot we'd have while I'm eating ok.
    Plus the longer we wait, the chances increase that my PCOS will come back and that will put us back another 6 months or so :/
    I'm just hoping that the 2.5 weeks and the 3 kilos weight gain (so far) is enough...
    Last edited by angel__eyes83; January 9th, 2014 at 01:09 PM.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If we were going to do the SMEP method we would have had to have started today, so the DH and I discussed it and we decided that, even though I wouldn't be on the diet for very long, we would try anyway.
    The reason we came to that decision is that my gyno is hellbent on me starting clomid up again next cycle and I won't see him again until after I finish the meds (he purposely made our appt after the meds so I can get my 7dpo bloodwork form. He wants me on IUI, so is rushing my clomid cycles). Clomid makes me sick and I can't eat very well on it, so this is probably the only shot we'd have while I'm eating ok.
    Plus the longer we wait, the chances increase that my PCOS will come back and that will put us back another 6 months or so :/
    I'm just hoping that the 2.5 weeks and the 3 kilos weight gain (so far) is enough...
    Well, fertility issues should trump swaying IMO so I totally understand just getting on with it. Good luck and I hope you succeed with this cycle!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Well, fertility issues should trump swaying IMO so I totally understand just getting on with it. Good luck and I hope you succeed with this cycle!
    Thank you!
    We've been lucky with my PCOS this time around as my last pregnancy dissolved my cysts, but losing 30 kilos I think has possibly thrown my body out of whack.
    I'm just thinking back the last 5 weeks and I think I've been ok with my diet, not great, I'm a small eater but I'm pretty sure I've at least gotten in a fruit lunch and a meaty, hearty dinner in there for the most part (I was doing the IG diet at that point).
    Fingers crossed it's enough

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anchor View Post
    JEEZ, is there a multiple "like" button? I feel I should give a shout-out to your son too, you guys appear to make a pretty great team
    He is truly truly my biggest support out there. Couldn't even manage without him!!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are on Clomid and have already taken it this month you NEED to try no matter what. Ideally it's best to be on diet for 6-12 weeks before TTC but if you're on Clomid, that trumps everything and you MUST have an attempt every month that you have taken Clomid.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!
    We've been lucky with my PCOS this time around as my last pregnancy dissolved my cysts, but losing 30 kilos I think has possibly thrown my body out of whack.
    I'm just thinking back the last 5 weeks and I think I've been ok with my diet, not great, I'm a small eater but I'm pretty sure I've at least gotten in a fruit lunch and a meaty, hearty dinner in there for the most part (I was doing the IG diet at that point).
    Fingers crossed it's enough
    I would try not to overdo it on HE as it can aggravate PCOS symptoms. In the link in my signature below there is an essay on PCOS and swayign with lots of good info - my internet is freaking out and I can't post a link for you right now (sorry!!)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    If you are on Clomid and have already taken it this month you NEED to try no matter what. Ideally it's best to be on diet for 6-12 weeks before TTC but if you're on Clomid, that trumps everything and you MUST have an attempt every month that you have taken Clomid.
    Nope, not on clomid this month.
    My last cycle started end of Oct and I've had my Nov/Dec and Dec/Jan cycles clomid free.
    Gyno is putting me back on for my cycle Jan/Feb.
    So not on it now.
    And I don't really want to go back on it either; it makes me sick and it causes so much pain at AF time
    I just want to go natural as I think that with proper diet and good health, with a little bit of help from supplements, I can get a comfortable cycle going

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast